剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
I hear that Adomo hasn't been seen since this morning.
我听说 这一早上都没人见到阿多诺
Much like Lord Darnley.
达恩利伯爵也是一样
Perhaps they ran into each other.
或许他俩在哪里碰上了
Together, as we speak.
我们说话这会儿 他们在一起呢
I, uh, don't believe, um...
我 我不相信
There's no accounting for coincidence of course, but, uh...
肯定不会那么巧 不过...
I really should get back to the game.
我真的要继续游戏了
Again, it's lovely to meet you.
我重申 见到你很高兴
Darnley is meeting behind your back with the Vatican--
达恩利背着你跟罗马教廷见面了
Cardinal Adomo, to be precise.
确切的说 是跟阿多诺主教
Where is yet to be discerned.
会面地点在哪尚未明朗
You left your cake, Queen Mary.
你忘了你的蛋糕了 玛丽女王
I, uh... I'm terribly sorry.
我真的非常抱歉
I couldn't help but overhear your exchange.
我不小心听到了你们的对话
I can find out where Darnley is meeting with Adomo.
我有办法知道达恩利和阿多诺的碰面地点
How?
怎么找
Are you...
你...
close with the cardinal?
你跟主教很熟吗
Perhaps someone in the cardinal's retinue?
你认识主教的随行人员
You're good.
你真厉害
I never judge.
我不会评判什么
Who are you sleeping with?
你跟谁上♥床♥了
Adomo's secretary, Father Julian.
阿多诺的国务卿 于连神父
He handles all the cardinal's correspondence.
他负责主教的一切外联活动
I have a key to his chamber.
我有他房♥间的钥匙
I can find any correspondence he's had about the meeting.
我能知道他的所有外出会见安排
Good.
很好
David.
大卫
What you propose to do is very dangerous.
你将要做的事情非常危险
There's so much that I don't understand
我怎么到这里来的
about how I ended up here.
我几乎一无所知
But I know that I am meant to help you, Mary, Queen of Scots.
但我知道我该帮助你 苏格兰女王玛丽
Perhaps it's your friend Sebastian's
也许是你的朋友 塞巴斯蒂安
fearless devotion coming through.
他的无畏奉献激励着我
All I know is that I am blessed...
我只知道 能拥有你的忠诚
...to have the loyalty you have placed in me.
就是我的无上荣幸
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm watching the game.
我在看他们玩游戏
No, you're watching Lady Greer.
才不是 你在看葛瑞尔小姐
And I saw you speaking with her earlier, as well.
我刚才看见你跟她说话了
Your conversation seemed to upset her.
你的话看起来很冒犯她
Why is that?
为什么
She was more startled than upset.
她的反应分明是吓坏了
We met in France.
我们在法国遇到了
You met before?
你们之前就见过面了
My appearance here was a bit of a shock.
我的出现可能让你们有点吃惊
But I assure you, I mean no harm to Greer,
但我保证 我没想过伤害葛瑞尔
or your relationship with her.
或是破坏你跟她的关系
Greer and I?
我跟她的关系
No. We-we are not...
不 我们没有...
My mistake.
是我唐突了
If you'll excuse me.
请原谅
Wait.
等等
You're Rose's father.
你是萝丝的父亲
Please...
拜托...
you mustn't tell anyone.
你不能告诉任何人
That's why Greer was so upset to see me here.
这就是为什么葛瑞尔看到我会这么惊慌
Worried someone might find out,
她担心有人会发现
and Rose would be called a... A bastard?
萝丝就会被别人说是... 杂种
Don't worry.
别担心
Heard it too many times to be offended.
这话我听过太多次 都不在意了
You're the queen's half-brother.
你是女王同父异母的哥哥
I am.
是的
James, Earl of Moray.
詹姆斯 莫里伯爵
All right, then, James.
那好 詹姆斯
I've got a deal for you.
我跟你做个交易
If you'll help me with Greer.
你帮我守住葛瑞尔的秘密
We must discuss your wife-to-be.
我们来谈谈你的未婚妻吧
Mary is in an unnatural position.
玛丽目前的处境非常特殊
Women are not suited to rule.
女人不适合掌权
It distorts their feminine virtues.
这不符合她们阴柔的天性
Hardens their temperaments.
反而使她们性格粗砺
Makes them unaccommodating and caustic.
她们会变得刻薄 不近人情
Difficulties kings do not possess.
而国王却不会有这些劣势
Which is why I was delighted to meet with you alone.
所以我才想与你单独会面
I'm a friend of the Church
我一直与教会关系密切
who would like to be a better friend.
将来也会更加支持教会
Unfortunately, my powers are limited.
不幸的是 我权力有限
Mary has denied me the Crown Matrimonial.
玛丽罢免了并肩王制度
Mary's power is not in her crown.
玛丽的权力不在她的王位上
It's in the loyalty of the Scottish nobles.
全是仰仗苏格兰贵族们的忠诚
The Vatican is prepared to give you control
罗马教廷决定给你足够的实权
of its purse strings in Scotland,
让你掌控苏格兰的一切
allowing you to grow your power and popularity.
你可巩固自己的势力 建立威信
You would funnel Vatican funds through me?
你把罗马教廷的赌注押在了我身上
In time, your dear wife will bow to you,
到那时 你的妻子都会臣服于你
Crown Matrimonial or not.
不管你是不是并肩王
What is the meaning of this?
这是什么意思
There is a carriage waiting to take you back to the castle.
我备好了马车 准备带你回城♥堡♥
You can leave this room on your feet,
你可以自己走出去
or by force.
或是被强行带出去
Choose.
你自己选
With outbursts like this,
如此粗鲁的行为
you risk losing the Vatican's support.
你可能会失去罗马教廷的支持
Is that what this is?
就为了这个吗
Support?
支持
Because any discussions
只要是有关于
on how the Church can best support my rule should include me,
教会该如何支持我的讨论 我都该在场
if you have business with my throne.
看来你对我的地位有想法
There will be repercussions.
你会得到应有的苦果
Be that as it may, Scotland has one true ruler:
即便如此 苏格兰也只有一位真正的统领
Mary, Queen of Scots,
玛丽 苏格兰女王
daughter of James V,
詹姆斯五世的女儿
crowned on her sixth day and appointed not by the Pope,
诞生第六日被加冕 任命她的并非教皇
but the Almighty Himself.
而是上帝本人
It is my duty,
这是属于我的职责
my God-given birthright and my crown.
是神赐的与生俱来的权力 我的王位
And I will defend it
我会将它捍卫到底
from anyone who attempts to take it.
谁都不能夺走
I just saw Darnley return to court
我看到达恩利回宫廷了
with a substantial escort and a sullen expression.
护送队伍浩浩荡荡 他脸色阴沉
I assume that means you were successful
我猜是你忠诚的告密者帮了你
in quashing his duplicity with the piety peddlers.
成功揭穿了他的心口不一
But you don't seem very happy about that.
但你看起来却不高兴
No. It's the Vatican.
不 是罗马教廷
Cardinal Adomo said there would be
阿多诺主教说 我打断了他们
repercussions for my interference.
我就要承担后果
I received this almost as soon as I arrived back.
我一回来就收到了这个
The Vatican will not be helping sway the border towns,
罗马教廷不会帮忙说服边境城镇归顺我们
which we need in order to take England.
而想要拿下英格兰 我们需要这些城镇
Cardinal Adomo didn't call it outright retaliation, but...
阿多诺主教说这不算彻底反击 但...
No.
不是
Adomo knows not to implicate the Church
阿多诺知道 不能指使教会
in undermining a rightful catholic monarch.
去动摇合法的天主教统领地位
I know those towns are key
你对英格兰的王位有野心
to your ambition for the English throne.
我知道这些城镇很关键
There are other ways to win them over.
但总有其他办法能说服他们
Martin?
马丁
I don't know who you mean.
我不知道你在说谁
I know he's Rose's father.
我知道他是萝丝的父亲
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表