剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
for rare blue flowers.
漫天要价
Queen Elizabeth, please, let me explain. I'm not...
伊丽莎白女王 请听我解释 我没有
What have you been giving Agatha?
你给阿加莎的是什么
And do not lie to me again.
不许再对我说谎了
I...
我
gave Agatha an opiate,
给了阿加莎麻醉剂
to relieve her pain and help her sleep.
来减轻她的痛苦 帮助她入睡
Then how did her fever break?
那烧是怎么退的
I had her bathed in ice, from your cellar.
我用酒窖里拿来的冰给她降温
So you have been manipulating her symptoms.
所以你在伪造她的好转
What else can I do in this kind of case?
这种情况下我还能做什么呢
I did my best to relieve her pain,
我已经尽力减轻了她的痛苦
but the cure you're looking for doesn't exist.
但你想要的药剂是不存在的
Then she will die?
那她会死吗
I can make her comfortable.
我能减轻她的痛苦
But she will die?
但她还是会死
Yes.
是的
You defrauded a queen!
你欺骗了女王
Your Majesty, I meant no harm.
陛下 我不是故意的
I simply needed more money. I'm not well.
我只是想多赚点钱 我身体不好
I do not care for your tragedies.
我不关心你悲惨的故事
Guards, seize him.
卫兵 把他抓起来
And take him to the Tower.
把他关进高塔
Don't blame yourself.
别自责了
Kozlov's reputation was of the highest order.
克兹洛夫是最有名的医生
We had no reason to doubt his methods until now.
我们之前也没理由怀疑他的办法
Perhaps,
也许吧
but someone must tell Gideon the truth.
但吉迪恩需要知道真♥相♥
Do you want me to deliver the news?
你想让我去告诉他吗
She took the sword from the wall and...
她从墙上拿下剑来...
Your Majesty?
陛下
In the morning.
早上再说吧
The knight thought he'd made the sword...
骑士以为他能让那把剑...
Let him have this night with his daughter.
让他享受这个晚上吧
...like a sword fit for a king.
那剑像是为国王量身打造的
Ambassador Richards!
理查兹大使
Lord Darnley.
达恩利大人
You've decided to turn yourself over
你是决定把你自己
to English authority. Not quite.
交给英国皇室了吗 并不是
Elizabeth asked me to return an English subject to English soil.
伊丽莎白让我把英国人还给英国
She can have this one.
那她就把这个拿去吧
Oh, God!
天啊
Terrible! Lord!
太可怕了 天啊
What is the meaning of this?
这是什么意思
This Englishman killed my guard and tried to murder me.
这个英国人杀了我的守卫 还试图杀我
Was it under your orders, Ambassador? Or Elizabeth's?
这是大使你的命令 还是伊丽莎白的
We had nothing to do with this.
此事与我们无关
Our intelligence says otherwise.
我们的情报可不是这么说的
Tell Elizabeth that the whole world will know that England
告诉伊丽莎白 全世界都会知道
is responsible for my attempted murder.
英格兰试图刺杀我
In the meantime,
与此同时
I'll stay here in Scotland and wed Queen Mary.
我将留在苏格兰 并迎娶玛丽女王
Long may we reign.
女王万岁
Queen Mary, I have orders.
玛丽女王 我有令在身
I don't give a damn about your orders.
我才不在乎你的命令
Now, you take your assassin
带着你的刺客
and you get out of our country.
离开我们的国家
Or we will drive you out.
不然我们会把你们赶出去
Get him out of here.
把他抬出去
Music, please. Let the party continue.
音乐响起来 让派对继续吧
Dance with me.
跳支舞吧
I think that's been enough excitement
我想我今晚
for me, for tonight. Please excuse me.
已经够激动的了 告辞
What happened?
发生了什么
I found Luc in the woods, stabbed by thieves.
我在树林里发现了被小偷捅伤的卢克
Come. Yes...
过来 没错
Leith saved my life.
利思救了我的命
Get him to the infirmary.
把他送到医务室
Charles is still out there.
查尔斯还在外面呢
We'll find him.
我们会找到他的
But you...
但你
What you did was rather decent, saving my son.
你的做法很高尚 你救了我的儿子
How could I repay you?
我要怎样报答你
10,000 livres.
一万里弗
I'd also like some land.
我还想要一些土地
The lands King Francis took from me
弗兰西斯国王给我的
and gave to you would be nice.
之后被你抢走的那些土地就行
That's a bigger reward than I had in mind.
这报答比我想得还更多
Well, it's not really a reward, is it?
这其实不算报答不是吗
It's a payoff.
这是报酬
So that I'll leave court and disappear.
那样我可以离开宫廷永不出现
You want your son to have a future with Claude,
你想让你的儿子和克劳德走下去
to ensure your family name, your legacy?
确保你的家族名誉和遗产
As long as I'm here, that's in jeopardy.
只要我在 你这期望就会受到威胁
Pay me what I ask,
给我我想要的
and their future is secure.
他们的未来就有保障
Look how far you've come.
看看你走得多偏
Trading your heart to rise in station.
竟然用你的真心去交换地位
I'll draw up the papers.
我会起草文件
Leith, don't leave. We're finally together!
利思 别走 我们终于在一起了不是吗
Except you're married to someone else.
但你却嫁给了别人
I don't care who I'm married to...
我不管我嫁的是谁...
Well, I do.
我介意
I wanted to hate Luc,
我曾想憎恨卢克
but he's a good man.
但他是个好人
And he's your husband. I'm not.
而且他是你的丈夫 我不是
You are not giving up on us.
你不能放弃我们
I won't let you. I've taken money, Claude.
我不允许 我拿了钱 克劳德
From Narcisse, to leave.
从纳西斯那里 为了离开这里
Just give it back
还回去
and you can stay with me.
你就能和我在一起
No, I can't stay here.
不 我不能留在这里
I hate what I'm becoming.
我讨厌我现在的样子
When Luc was injured in the woods,
当卢克在森林里受伤时
I almost left him there to die.
我差点就让他在那里自生自灭了
Just to have you to myself. How is that any different
只为了拥有你 这和马特尔对我做的
from what Martel did to me?
又有什么区别
Well, the difference is you didn't stab Luc,
区别在于 你没有刺伤卢克
you saved him.
你救了他
And you married him.
而你嫁给了他
I feel a poison
我感觉我的心灵
in my heart.
快被荼毒了
How long before I give in to it?
你觉得我离屈服于内心的罪恶还有多远
We never got to see that vineyard in Tuscany.
我们还没去看过托斯卡纳的葡萄园
What if we met there?
如果我们在那里见面呢
A year from tonight. Leith, in a year,
从今晚开始一年之期 利思 一年后
everything will be different. I'll have an heir,
一切都会不同 我会有继承人
I-I'll never have to be with Luc again.
我就再也不用和卢克在一起了
Claude...
克劳德...
I won't fall in love with him.
我不会爱上他的
I promise.
我保证
Please have faith in me.
你要相信我
I'll try.
我会努力
Leith...
利思...
That's all I can promise.
我只能保证这个
When you're making promises
你许下的诺言
that I'm not sure that you can keep.
我不确定你是否能够遵守
Mary.
玛丽
Go back to the party, Darnley. Talk to me!
回宴会吧 达恩利 和我谈谈
Too tired to talk right now. What's wrong? What is it?
我现在不想说话 到底怎么了
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表