剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
You will want a love of your own.
你会想要自己的爱
It's very complicated.
这很复杂
I'm not Dudley.
我不是达德利
I expect no more than what we enjoy now.
现在就是我想要的状态
It will not be enough for you. It is.
这不够 够了
If our love must be secret,
如果我们的爱需要保密
and our child, so long that it is loved,
我们的孩子 只要他是被爱着的
never know its father, then... so be it.
就算不认识他的父亲那也没关系
At least I'll be a part of your life.
至少我是你生活的一部分
The most precious part.
最宝贵的部分
You're getting good at this.
你越来越厉害了
Well, I'll have to be a great swordsman
如果我想带领法国打胜仗
if I want to lead France to victory on the battlefield.
就必须成为一个很棒的武士
And you're no longer afraid of that responsibility?
你不再害怕责任了吗
Not anymore.
不再害怕了
I understand that sometimes a king must wield a sword
我明白国王有时需要挥舞长剑
to protect his people.
去保护他的人♥民♥
And your people will honor you for it,
你的人♥民♥会以你为荣
as they did today.
就像今天一样
They loved me.
他们爱我
I can still hear the crowd chanting my name.
我还能听到他们喊我的名字
I want it, Mother. To be king.
我想担负起国王的责任 母亲
I am so proud of you.
我为你自豪
Mother.
母亲
Looking lovely, as always.
你还是这么漂亮
Not exactly the welcome reception I was hoping for.
这欢迎仪式没我想象中的隆重啊
Henri, you must not have received my letter.
亨利 你一定是没收到我的信
There's been a change of plan.
计划有变
Leeza said Charles is unwell,
莉扎说查尔斯状态不好
and I was needed immediately.
马上要我赶回来
Well, I had hoped to save you the journey.
我本来想让你避免这趟长途奔波的
Your brother is quite recovered.
你哥哥恢复得很好
So he's not going to be abdicating?
所以他不会退位吗
No.
不会
Good.
很好
That's a relief.
真是松了一口气
You're not disappointed?
你不失望吗
Charles is my brother,
查尔斯是我的哥哥
and the lawful king of France.
也是法国名正言顺的国王
And I'm a prince
而我是个王子
who gets to do whatever he wants.
得听从他的指令
Welcome home, my son.
欢迎回家 我的儿子
I think we should keep my coronation
我觉得我的加冕礼
a small, private affair.
应该办得小一些 私密一点
This does not feel like the time
现在似乎不适合举办
for pomp or pageantry.
大型盛典
I know how much you were looking forward to it.
我知道你很期待这一天
I appreciate your understanding and sacrifice.
我感激你的理解和牺牲
Sometimes a ruler must do things they hate
有时统治者必须为了王位
for the sake of the Crown.
做自己所讨厌的事
I know his death is a terrible complication,
我知道他的死会让局面复杂化
but so you know,
但你知道的
I refused to let Lord Hamilton provoke me.
我不让汉密尔顿激怒我
Though I was tempted,
尽管我的确很生气
I found strength in your challenge
但我受益于你的挑战
to be a better man.
成为更好的人
That is what I hope to be.
我希望能成为更好的人
I can take care of you, Mary,
我能照顾好你 玛丽
and I can protect you,
我可以保护你
if you will only allow me.
只要你能相信我
I will consider it.
我会考虑的
Might you also consider, at last,
你能不能也顺便考虑一下
starting a family with me?
和我一起开始家庭生活呢
Actually...
其实
...we have already started.
我们已经开始了
I am pregnant with your child.
我怀了你的孩子
I will be a good father and a good husband.
我会成为好父亲和好丈夫的
On that you have my oath.
我向你发誓
All hail the king!
国王万岁
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表