剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Do I finally get to hit you with it?
我可以用惯用手打你了吗
My right. Use it to keep distance between yourself and Taylor.
右手 用右手来保持你跟泰勒之间的距离
He's dangerous up close.
让他近身的话就很危险
No, I use my left for defense.
不 我用左手来防卫
I win with my right.
用右手完成进攻
Step in and I'll show you.
过来啊 我打给你看
James!
詹姆斯
I'm fine.
我没事
Well, you're as good as you say you are.
你跟你说的一样出色
I told you I could fight.
我说过了 我擅长打斗
If you can hit him.
前提是你能打到他
And that won't be easy-- remember, Taylor has never lost.
那可不容易 记住 泰勒还从未输过
First time for everything.
凡事总有第一次嘛
We'll send word of when.
需要的时候我告诉你
Ah, Catherine.
凯瑟琳
I was just... How dare you lock Leith Bayard in the dungeon.
我正... 你怎能把利思·贝亚德关在地牢
Did you not think I would find out? Eventually, yes.
你没想过我会发现吗 肯定会
But if you could save the tongue-lashing,
不过你先省省训我的话
I have some very good news from the huntsman.
猎人带来了一些好消息
Then I will be brief.
那我就长话短说
Claude has chosen Leith.
克劳德选择了利思
She married your son under false pretenses,
她嫁给你儿子就是个幌子
and she shall have an annulment.
她会废除婚姻的
There is no point in us arguing over this,
我们争论这个已经没有意义了
it is a matter for the Church. And the king.
这是教廷该操心的事情 还有国王
He listens to me now.
他现在听我的
Charles will put his weight behind this.
查尔斯会支持的
Well, then perhaps I should withhold my news from the huntsman.
那我就不说我从猎人那里得到的消息了
And perhaps I shall have your throat slit in your sleep.
那也许我该让你在睡梦中被杀死
Or let the villagers do it for me,
或者让村民们了结你
when they come for all of us, to root out the beast
反正他们是冲我们来的 他们想除掉
we have protected.
我们保护着的这个禽兽
The king's name will be cleared.
国王的名字会被清除掉
The bear that took the child has been found and killed.
掳走孩子的熊被找到 并且杀死了
Are you sure? Yes.
你确定吗 是的
They found some of the boy's remains
他们找到了那男孩的残骸
where... A bear might be expected to keep them.
可能是那头熊想保存起来的
That's horrible.
太可怕了
But I trust it'll put an end to the gossip about Charles.
我相信 这会让关于查尔斯的谣言终止
I'll arrange for a public announcement.
我来安排对外公告的事宜
Charles and the huntsman side by side.
查尔斯和猎人共同出面
Do that.
就这么办
It's time the people remember that my son is their king.
是时候让人们清楚 我的儿子才是国王
An annulment.
废除婚姻
It's the only way.
这是唯一的办法
The Church will never grant it.
教廷不会同意的
We've already consummated our marriage.
我们已经圆过房♥了
Only we know that.
这事只有你知我知
Say you couldn't perform.
就说你那方面不行
You were insufficiently aroused.
你面对我没有反应
No one would believe that; you're-you're too beautiful.
谁会相信啊 你太美了
And you've had one annulment.
你已经离过一次婚了
A second will not look good.
第二次只会更难看
Your reputation will be tainted.
这会玷污你的名誉
I don't care what people say.
我不在乎别人的议论
Luc, i'm begging you to do this.
卢克 我求求你
For your future happiness and mine.
为了你我未来的幸福
I love another.
我爱的是别人
I always will.
这永远不会改变
All right.
好吧
I'll say I overindulged after the wedding.
我就说婚礼之后我喝多了
I was too drunk to fulfill my husbandly duty.
我喝的太多 没办法圆房♥
And you'll have your annulment.
我们就可以离婚了
Thank you.
谢谢
I told you, I don't need any more training.
我告诉过你 我不用接受训练了
I know how to fight.
我知道怎么打
If you want to win, you need to be prepared.
你要是想赢就要做好准备
You may not know what you are up against.
你可能并不了解对手的能力
Surprised to see me upright, coward?
没想到我还活着吧 懦夫
Thought you'd get away with trying to poison me to ensure victory?
我还以为你放弃给我下毒这招了呢
Poison you? That's nonsense.
给你下毒 你在说什么
A liar, too, I see.
懦夫和骗子
Lord Taylor, please, what is the meaning of all this?
泰勒伯爵 你这是什么意思
Your fiance tried to rig the fight.
你的未婚夫想耍点手段
Go on.
来呀
Take a sip, see if you like what you put in my flask.
尝一口 尝尝你放在我酒瓶里的东西
Unfortunately for you,
不幸的是
my valet likes to down my liquor when I'm not looking.
我的男仆喜欢偷我的酒喝
Now the poor fool's doubled over with a gut pain
现在这可怜的傻瓜肚子疼得不行
so severe, I wonder if he'll survive.
我怀疑他活不成了
Well, while I'm sorry to hear
虽然我很抱歉知道
that you can't trust your help,
你连你的男仆都不信任
I'm most pleased that you no longer have an excuse.
我倒很开心你现在没借口了
An excuse for what? Your defeat tomorrow.
什么借口 你明天失败的借口
I didn't poison anyone.
我没下毒
I'd fight you right now, if you'd like.
你要是愿意的话 我现在就能跟你打
No.
不
I intend to make an example out of you,
我要让大家都看看
Lord Darnley.
达恩利大人
See, bastards and cheaters are not welcome
一个私生子和骗子是绝不可能
on the Scottish throne.
坐上苏格兰王位的
How could you do this?
你怎么能这样
Is this why you're so confident that you'll win?
所以你才那么自信一定能赢
I poisoned no one.
我没给他下毒
I didn't cheat. I gave you my word.
我没作弊 我保证
Considering your recent actions, your word isn't worth much.
考虑到你最近的言行 你的保证实在没有说服力
Mary, you need to believe me. I wish that I could.
玛丽 相信我 真希望我能做到
But right now, I am wondering...
但现在我在想
What kind of king have I chosen?
我到底为自己选了个什么国王
Do you really believe that Darnley attempted to poison Lord Taylor?
你真的相信达恩利会给泰勒伯爵下毒吗
I believe that he will fight dirty to get what he wants.
我相信他为了获胜会不择手段
He certainly doesn't have Francis' sense of honor.
他完全没有弗朗西斯的正直
Francis and I didn't always agree on everything, but...
我和弗朗西斯并不是每件事都意见一致
I never doubted that he was trying to do the right thing.
但我知道他的出发点是好的
Francis was your first love.
弗朗西斯是你的初恋
And you were like-minded in many ways.
你们俩个性也很相似
Darnley... is a grown man
达恩利 比较成熟
who has his own way of seeing the world.
他对世界有自己的看法
As do you. It's understandable
你也是 这是可以理解的
that you two don't fit seamlessly together.
你们不一定要事事都意见一致
And you won't unless you're both willing to compromise.
如果你不学会妥协 你们会有更多矛盾
What if we can't?
如果妥协不了呢
What if we're too different?
要是我们分歧太大怎么办
You won't know unless you give him a chance.
如果你不给他机会 你怎么会知道呢
You're a good friend, Greer.
你真好 葛瑞尔
Yes.
太好了
This will be perfect.
这太完美了
Castleroy won't be able to take his eyes off you.
保证卡斯尔雷没法把眼睛从你身上移开
Is something wrong?
出什么事了吗
Is he not joining us for the games tonight?
他今晚不来参加运动会吗
No. Not tonight.
不 不来了
He's still distant and...
他还是很冷漠...
You need to talk to him, Greer.
你们俩需要谈谈 葛瑞尔
I know you've tried, but you need to keep on trying.
我知道你试过了 但你不能放弃
Hopefully, both Castleroy and Darnley can be better men,
希望卡斯尔雷和达恩利都能变好一些
if we give them the chance to be.
如果我们能给他们机会的话
Waiter.
侍者
Refill, another.
再给我倒一杯
You've had more than enough.
你喝得太多了
Ah, hello, Mother.
你好啊 母亲
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表