剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
He threatened your life and he cost Lola hers!
他威胁要取你性命 还害死了萝拉
Yes, but the nanny, who was my only witness, is dead.
对 但那位保姆作为唯一的目击者 却死了
I have no proof of that crime, so I need Knox to plot another.
我无法证明那场罪行 需要诺克斯再来一次
And you want me to help him do that?
你希望我帮他做到吗
Gain Knox's trust.
获得诺克斯的信任
He hates me because I am a woman with a throne.
他恨我 因为我是个坐拥王位的女人
While he's in England, he's probably already
他趁着自己在英格兰 说不定
planning a meeting with my enemies, and if not,
早已开始筹谋与我的敌人会面 如果没有
you can suggest it.
你可以如此提议
Catching Knox in the act,
若能当场揭穿
plotting against me, will give me the evidence
他密谋对付我的真面目 我就有足够证据
I need to bring him down.
可以一举拿下他
You want me to entrap him.
你要我给他设陷阱
And what's in it for me?
我有什么好处呢
Your freedom. Worthless without justice.
你的自♥由♥ 没有公正谈何自♥由♥
Do you honestly expect me to be
你难道真的以为我能做到
so close to Knox and not kill him?
离诺克斯那么近还不杀他
You are not the only one who cared for Lola,
不止你在乎萝拉
or wants Knox dead.
也不止你想要诺克斯死
Do what I ask, and once I have the evidence I need...
完成我的要求 只要我收集了罪证
you can have Knox.
诺克斯任你处置
The four generals' wives have arrived and the wine is flowing.
四位将军夫人已经到场 红酒也已斟满
Well done.
很好
I've arranged for James to interrupt me
我已经安排了詹姆斯
with an "Urgent" message
等我将她们四人找齐
after I get the four of them together.
他就会有"急事"启奏
Which ones are they?
是哪些人来着
Lady Calum and Lady Innes are partaking of the pheasant.
凯勒姆小姐和伊涅丝小姐正在享用山鸡
And standing at the foot of the stairs,
站在楼梯边与艾米丽·诺克斯交谈的
talking to Emily Knox, are Lady Donal and Lady McEwan.
就是多纳尔小姐和麦克文小姐
Emily Knox?
艾米丽·诺克斯
I didn't know Knox had a daughter.
我不知道诺克斯还有个女儿
He doesn't.
不是女儿
That's his wife.
那是他妻子
Oh, she seems...
她看起来...
Young. Yes.
很年轻 是的
Well,
那么
we'd best begin.
我们开始吧
Ladies!
夫人们
Welcome to my St. Brigid's Day luncheon,
欢迎来参加圣女彼济达日午宴
a time to celebrate spring, sisterhood,
共同庆祝春光无限 姐妹情深
and a chance for me to get to know
也让我能有机会
all of you better.
更加了解大家
In France, we celebrate this day with beautiful things.
在法国 我们会用美丽的事物来庆祝这一天
So, in honor of St. Brigid,
致敬圣女彼济达
let us raise a glass to the patron saint of fertility.
让我们一同举杯献给后代守护女神
Your Majesty. To St. Brigid.
女王陛下 敬圣女彼济达
He gambled the family fortune away in three short years.
短短三年内他就将家产败光在赌桌上
The daughter will have no dowry left at this rate,
照这趋势他们家女儿的嫁妆都成问题
and she won't be married for her looks,
而且她那长相 没有嫁妆的话
that much is certain.
肯定不会有人愿意娶
And his brother, well...
而且他的弟弟还…
Queen Mary, there you are.
玛丽女王 你在这呢
James has arrived.
詹姆斯来了
Have you seen Lady Calum's new cosmetic cream?
你看到凯勒姆小姐的新化妆品了吗
We all have.
我们都看到了
It makes your complexion flawless, Lady Calum.
凯勒姆小姐 你的肌肤看起来完美无缺
The secret is in the arsenic.
其中的秘方是砷
Or is it the lead?
还是铅来着
I forget.
我忘了
Both are so good for one's skin.
都是些对皮肤有好处的成分
Forgive me for interrupting,
抱歉打扰了
Queen Mary,
玛丽女王
but I have a rather urgent message.
但我带来了急信
Oh, what is it?
什么事
That is good news.
这是好消息
Thank you, James.
谢谢你 詹姆斯
What is it? What's happened?
怎么了 发生什么事了
Can you ladies keep a secret?
夫人们 你们能守住秘密吗
The next time the English intercept a certain shipment,
下次英格兰人再拦截某些货物的时候
they will get a surprise in the form of poisoned grain.
会被收到一车毒谷物作为意外惊喜
To Scotland.
敬苏格兰
Really is a wonderful breeze.
微风徐徐真是沁人心脾
Try it on. Oh, no!
试试 不
Oh, dear.
天呐
Poor Mrs. Knox,
可怜的诺克斯夫人
she is straight off the farm.
她真是个百分百的乡下姑娘
I'd feel sorry for her if she wasn't married to John Knox.
如果她没嫁给约翰·诺克斯的话我会可怜她
Feel sorry for her because she's his wife.
我可怜她正是因为她是他的妻子
Really? It isn't a happy marriage?
是吗 他们的婚姻不幸福吗
How could it be?
怎么可能幸福
Alone in that house with Knox off preaching all the time.
诺克斯成日在外传道 留她一人在家
She must be very lonely.
她一定很寂寞
I hear she drinks to excess.
我听说她酗酒
I haven't seen Mrs. Knox touch a drop all day.
今天我看诺克斯夫人滴酒未沾
Well, you don't think a reverend's wife would dare
你该不会认为一个教士的妻子胆敢
drink openly, do you?
在公众地方喝酒吧
But the servants say otherwise.
但她的仆人可不是这么 说的
Oh, that's interesting.
那可真有趣
Sad is more like it.
是可悲才对吧
Yes, of course.
没错 当然
Speaking of which, I think I've had
说到这个
a bit too much to drink myself.
我觉得我也有点喝多了
If you ladies will excuse me? Your Majesty.
失陪了 女王陛下
I also hear
我还听说
he makes her have "relations"
他在行房♥的时候
through a hole in the sheet.
逼她隔着床单透过一破洞办事
That's speculation, of course.
当然这这是猜测
Then why repeat it?
那为何还四处传播
For God's sake, we might as well eat,
天呐 我们干脆开始吃吧
the king is clearly not on his way.
显然国王没有在来的路上
Perhaps something came up.
也许他遇上了急事
Like ruling a nation? Mother, please.
统治国家之类的事吗 怎么可能
Charles is shirking every responsibility imaginable.
查尔斯推卸掉你能想象的一切责任
He can't even be bothered
他甚至没心思
to find a proper husband for poor Claude.
为可怜的克劳德找个合适的丈夫
I'm still in mourning.
我还在服丧
We know, Claude.
我们都知道 克劳德
And frankly, it's embarrassing.
老实说 这很丢人
I'm embarrassing?!
我丢人吗
That's right.
我想起来了
In this family, nobody actually has feelings.
这个家里没有人有真感情
Another empty chair.
又一个空席
But perhaps that's best.
但这样也许更好
It gives us a chance to talk about the lord chancellorship.
让我们有机会谈谈法官爵位的事
I've received word from my husband, King Philip.
我收到我丈夫菲利普国王的来信
I'm aware who you married, Leeza.
我知道你嫁给了谁 莉扎
You don't have to keep saying it.
你不必一直重复
Spain will pay for Narcisse's release.
西班牙会交付释放纳西斯所需的赎金
Really? Of course.
真的吗 当然
We want him out of England as much as you do.
我们跟你一样想让他尽快离开英格兰
But only if he steps down as lord chancellor permanently.
但条件是他必须永久卸下大♥法♥官之职
And I assume you have a replacement in mind.
想必你已经有合适的替位者了
Yes. Cardinal Juan Rosales.
没错 红衣主教胡安·罗萨莱斯
Ah. A Spaniard.
一个西班牙人
A true and loyal Catholic.
他是真正虔诚的天主教♥徒♥
A fine man, I'm sure,
我想他一定是个优秀的人
but he would need to be approved by the privy council.
但他的任命需要获得枢密院的同意
Well, luckily, he's on his way as we speak.
幸运的是 他已经在路上了
Then he will have made the trip for nothing,
那他恐怕要白来一趟了
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表