剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
My investigation into the disputed ships and their cargo
我调查了引发争议的船只和货物
has revealed that your brother, Henri,
发现你的弟弟 亨利
intends to send them to Spain,
计划将他们送往西班牙
at Spain's behest.
遵西班牙之命
Tread lightly, Lord Blackburn.
小心说话 布莱克本大人
You are suggesting that my brother
你是在说我的弟弟
goes behind my back and works against me
在我的背后针对我
to do Spain's bidding.
和西班牙勾结
Forgive me if I am overstepping.
如果越界了我道歉
As a diplomat, it appears to me
作为外交官 我认为
that Spain would like to see our countries at war.
西班牙对英法两国开战喜闻乐见
They would use it as an invitation to help France,
他们会趁机入侵法国
stepping in and elevating your brother's power.
插手内务并抬高你弟弟的权力
And if I were to return the ships and cargo to England?
如果我归还英格兰船只和货物呢
Then there's no cause for war between our countries.
那我们两国就不会开战
And you would have shown Spain--
你也可以向西班牙
and your brother--
以及你的弟弟表明
who truly wields the power in France.
在法国 谁才是大权在握
Bothwell?
博斯威尔
You are in grave danger.
你现在很危险
I just received word from one of my spies
我的间谍给我消息
that your privy council is planning to overthrow you,
枢密院准备推♥翻♥你的统治
and your worthless traitor
而你没用的叛徒丈夫
of a husband is helping them.
正在帮助他们
Darnley means to remove you from power.
达恩利准备夺权
I've asked Rizzio to keep watch,
我让里齐奥继续注意
but everyone at this court
但宫廷里的每个人
is a potential conspirator.
都有可能是同谋
The act of a desperate man.
一个绝望的人的反击
I have stopped all of Darnley's attempts
我阻止了所有达恩利
at gaining the Crown Matrimonial.
成为并肩王的可能性
Knox and the privy council must have promised him my throne.
诺克斯和枢密院肯定向他保证会捧他上位
Which means they're not above taking it by force.
也就是说他们就算诉诸武力也有可能
We must leave court and get to safety, now.
我们必须马上离开宫廷去安全的地方
No.
不
I must show strength.
我必须标明我的力量
We can't risk you coming to harm--
我们不能拿你的安危冒险...
I am the rightful monarch of Scotland.
我才是苏格兰和合法君主
You go.
你去
Collect those loyal to me
替我聚集忠臣
and regroup somewhere defensible.
在可防御的地方集结
I could go to Dunbar.
我可以去邓巴
I have friends there,
我在那里有朋友
unwavering royalists.
都是保皇派
Your Majesty, Bothwell...
陛下 博斯威尔
Darnley and Lord Ruthven are headed this way.
达恩利和卢斯文大人正朝着这里过来
Are you certain it was him?
确定是他吗
It was Lord Bothwell, I swear.
是博斯威尔大人 我确定
He entered the queen's chambers?
他进了女王的寝宫吗
I saw it with my own eyes.
我亲眼所见
You have to leave now. I'll send word when I can.
你现在得走了 我会传消息给你的
Muster our forces and prepare to storm the castle.
让我们的军队准备好攻击城♥堡♥
I'll wait in Dunbar.
我会在邓巴等
David, what are you doing? You need to go, too.
大卫 你在做什么 你也该走了
No. Whatever they try, I'll be your witness.
不 无论他们想怎样 我都是你的目击证人
There's no more time. Go.
没时间了 快走
Whatever happens, I'll always be on your side.
无论发生什么 我永远在你这边
You're the queen. They can't change that.
你是女王 这点他们无法改变
Remember, we need Bothwell for this to work.
记住 我们需要博斯威尔在
Do not let him escape.
别让他跑了
Where is Bothwell? Huh? Show yourself, coward!
博斯威尔在哪 出来吧 懦夫
Is that your plan?
这就是你的计划吗
To accuse me of adultery with Bothwell?
想指控我和博斯威尔偷♥情♥
Did you warn him?
是你警告了他吗
Let him slither out of here like the snake that he is?
让他像条蛇一样溜走了
The queen and I have been alone here for the past hour.
女王和我已经在这里待了好几个小时了
I have no idea where Bothwell is.
我不知道博斯威尔在哪
Like I told you, I have remained
我说了 我一直
faithful to our vows. I am innocent.
坚守我们的婚誓 我是清白的
No, you're not, and we're here to bring you to justice.
不 你不是 我们来带你去进行审判
How dare you barge in here
你怎敢用空头指控
with an empty claim.
在这里耀武扬威
If you stand down now,
你们现在退出
I am willing to pardon all of you for this treason,
我还能原谅你们的叛国罪
the punishment for which is death.
叛国罪只有死路一条
Do you want her off the throne or not?
你到底想不想把她赶下王位
Are you blind?
你瞎了吗
Without Bothwell, we have no proof.
没有博斯威尔 我们就没有证据
We have found the queen alone
我们已经发现女王
in her chambers with a man.
和一个男人共处一室了
The Italian will serve our purpose.
这个意大利人就是通奸证据
No one will believe you, and you know why.
没人会相信你 你知道原因
What's he talking about? Lies, no doubt. What's it matter?
他什么意思 都是谎言 不必挂心
This is our opportunity to rid ourselves
这是我们除去这个
of this French imposter,
法国骗子的好机会
this whore of a queen, like we've wanted.
除去这个自称女王的荡♥妇♥
There can be no backing down.
没有退路了
We kill the Italian,
我们杀了意大利人
but we do this together. No one person to blame.
但我们要一起动手 不能怪罪一个人
You can't let them murder an innocent man!
你不能让他们杀一个无辜的人
Ruthven, this was never the plan.
卢斯文 计划不是这样的
This is not the time for fear or weakness.
这不是害怕或者退缩的时候
Tonight we make history.
今晚我们会改写历史
Tonight we take back Scotland
今晚我们就会将苏格兰
from the woman who stole the throne.
从这个骗子女人手中夺回来
This is my final warning. Stand down.
这是我最后的警告 都出去
Stand up, I say, to her tyranny.
勇敢反对她的暴♥政♥
We've come too far now to back down.
我们已经别无退路了
We must act as one for Scotland.
我们必须为了苏格兰团结一心
Please.
不
No! David!
不 大卫
No. No. No.
不不不
Are we in this together or aren't we?
我们要不要团结一致
No! No!
不 不
You can't just let them murder him!
你不能让他们杀了他
For Scotland! ? No!
为了苏格兰 不
No! For Scotland!
不 为了苏格兰
No!
不
No!
不
David! No!
大卫 不
No!
不
No! No! David!
不 不 大卫
No!
不
Let me go.
放开我
No.
不
No! No!
不 不
Let me go!
放开我
No! No!
不 不
What have you done?
你干了什么
Is this really necessary?
真的有必要这样吗
I don't need to see Narcisse's reaction to my gift
我不用非得亲眼看到纳西斯对礼物的反应
to prove that he loves me.
来证明他爱我
Then you have nothing to worry about.
那你也没什么好担心的
They're coming.
他们来了
Get behind the screen.
去屏风后面
I haven't yet heard back from Gideon,
吉迪恩还没有回话
but I'm certain that I have sent him on a course
但我们确定他尽在我掌控中
that will deliver us
会一步一步
each what we desire.
给我们想要的答案
"So that I may stay close to your beating heart, always. Nicole."
"这样我就能一直贴近你跳动的心 妮可"
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表