剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
do you think we can be happy together?
你觉得我们有可能快乐地在一起吗
Yes.
当然
For tonight, that's all I need to know.
今晚我知道这个就好
Don't be a coward, do it.
别这么懦弱 快喝
What is going on?
怎么了
These are my private chambers.
这是我的私人寝宫
Where you store your poisons? I found them, Mother.
我找到你的毒药了 母亲
Are you sick? Dying? ?
什么感觉 要死了吗
Oh, it's awful and smells so sweet.
好难喝却这么好闻
Because it's perfume.
因为那是香水
These are my scents.
这些都是我的香水
I keep them locked up because they are very, very expensive.
我锁起来是因为它们都非常昂贵
What is going on?
怎么回事
I will test each and every one, I swear,
我发誓我会每样都试过去
and people will die.
有人会死
Or before I run out of innocent servants,
在我用光无辜的仆人之前
you can tell me what you did to Cardinal Rosales.
你可以告诉我你对罗萨莱斯主教做了什么
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You poisoned him and he is blind.
你给他下毒 他瞎了
Did you mean to kill him?
你本来想杀了他吗
Did you think I wouldn't know?
你以为我不知道
And you have accomplished nothing.
你不会得逞的
Rosales is staying at court.
罗萨莱斯会留在宫廷里
He will be Lord Chancellor.
他会当上大♥法♥官
I have already sent for a reader to assist him.
我已经派一个阅读者去帮他了
Having a disability doesn't disqualify a skilled applicant,
残疾并不能剥夺有能之士的资格
not in Spain, and not here.
在西班牙不行 在这里也不行
Yes, Spain is known for it's equality and compassion.
没错 西班牙的平等和同情心有目共睹
The Inquisition taught everyone that.
宗教法庭这么教导大家
It could teach you as well.
也能教会你
I'll catch you at something yet, Mother.
我迟早会抓住你的 母亲
And I will destroy you for daring to take me on.
你竟敢挑战我 我会摧毁你
Grant eternal rest to Leith Bayard,
让利思·贝亚德安息
my love, your servant.
我的爱人 您的仆人
My sight serves your will, oh, Lord.
我的视力会好好服侍您的 我的主
My eyes do not covet, do not lust.
我的眼睛不觊觎 不贪求
They await your divine intimacy.
它们等待您神圣的眷顾
And also, Lord, I pray for my own earthly peace,
主啊 我也祈求我的平和
that I might... The flames, I burn!
我会... 火 我烧起来了
Take my hand, Cardinal.
牵住我的手 主教
You're going to be fine.
你会没事的
Here.
来
Sit. ?
坐下
Thank you, my child.
谢谢 我的孩子
Oh, I'm-I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
S-should I call for someone?
需要我去叫人吗
Cardinal Rosales, a-are you all right?
罗萨莱斯主教 你还好吗
Jesus Christo.
上帝啊
She is a miracle worker.
她真是个奇迹创造者
Claude? A miracle worker?
克劳德吗 奇迹创造者
Just as I had begun to doubt, god sent blessed Claude
在我开始迷惘的时候 上帝派来了克劳德
to restore my sight.
恢复了我的视力
Her tears have touched this most sacred relic
她的眼泪触碰到这条神物上
and vanquished my darkness.
驱散了我的黑暗
Your sister is God's messenger.
你妹妹是上帝的使者
My sister?
我妹妹
Who is bedding the help?
和下人上♥床♥的那个
She has the makings of a saint.
她是个圣人
Mary Magdalene sinned, too. ?Yes.
抹大拉的玛利亚也有罪 没错
I admit, this is strange,
我承认 这很奇怪
but how dare you attack me?
但你怎么敢这么说我
Attack Leith.
说利思
Are you working with Mother on this?
这是你和母亲一起你干的吗
Are you that desperate for her love?
你就这么渴望她的爱吗
Me?
我
What about you?
那你呢
Storming in here and punishing us because no one cared about you.
来这里折磨我们就因为没人在乎你
And they didn't.
没人关心你
You were so dreary and dull, that once you were gone,
你这么沉闷无趣 你一离开
they never even spoke of you!
根本没人提起你
You were forgotten completely!
你完全被遗忘了
The passion of the divine.
天赐的激♥情♥
And to think, that you had delivered Claude's sacred light
话说回来 你用你神佑的子♥宫♥
from your most blessed womb.
孕育了克劳德的神圣之光
Cardinal, please, I think you may be... Yes!
主教 您不能... 没错
Oh, my daughter.
我的女儿
She's a saint.
她是个圣人
Claude's piety,
克劳德的虔诚
it always set her apart from my other children. Hmm.
总是和我别的孩子不一样
This could work for us.
这样可能可以
Elizabeth?
伊丽莎白
Queen of both nations?
两国女王
In name only.
只是名义上的
You would rule Scotland, as you did in Mary's absence.
你可以统治苏格兰 就像玛丽不在时那样
Under Elizabeth? ?Yes.
在伊丽莎白手下吗 对
And you negotiated with her successfully,
之前你和她的沟通很成功
pleasantly enough, in the past, you are Protestant...
也很愉快 而且你是新教♥徒♥...
And no threat to her crown, as my mother was too lowborn.
而且我母亲出身卑微 对她的皇位也没有威胁
What is to prevent Elizabeth from removing James from power
我退位之后 伊丽莎白难道不会
after I abdicate?
夺走詹姆斯的权力吗
Scotland itself will protect him.
苏格兰会保护他
Its people have never, and will never,
苏格兰人♥民♥永远不会
accept foreign rule.
接受一个外国统治者
And what if she moves to crush them?
如果她来摧毁我的权力呢
I have to believe that if she's determined to protect me,
我要确保她会保护我
that she will protect my people as well.
保护我的人♥民♥
Harm either party, and there will be a movement against her.
至少伤害其中之一 就会有反抗的力量
Is this truly what you want to do?
你真的想这样吗
For all you know, Darnley is on his way right now.
你知道达恩利已经在来的路上了
His mother insisted that he only needed to be convinced
他的 母亲坚持说他唯一要确认的
that your interest in him was real.
就是你对他真的有兴趣
He is still an option, Mary.
他仍是一个选择 玛丽
A road to you controlling both nations.
是你控制两国的途径
After much bloodshed and upheaval.
在这么多流血牺牲和动♥乱♥之后
So you're decided.
你已经决定了
I'm not.
没有
That is why I am here, asking for your advice.
所以我才来这里听你的意见
I understand why this is tempting for you, I do.
我知道为什么这对你很有吸引力 我知道
But mistrust of the English runs deep with our people.
但我们的人♥民♥对英格兰人完全不信任
And you will counsel peace.
而你会带来和平
And Scotland, and its people
苏格兰和她的人♥民♥
who have suffered for so long will have it.
遭受了如此多的苦难 终于会迎来和平
I know I've asked a lot of you, to prove yourself to me.
我知道我对你要求太多 要你证明自己
Emily Knox, Clan Gordon.
艾米丽·诺克斯 戈登家族
But you have shown your true loyalty,
但你已经表现了你的忠诚
not just to me, but to Scotland.
不只是对我 也是对苏格兰
I can't even begin to consider this
如果不是知道你会在这里
unless I know that you will be here,
保护苏格兰 我根本不会
as Scotland's protector.
考虑这个选择
Even if you decide you want to do this,
就算你下定决心
no Scotsman will accept that you willingly forfeited your crown.
也没有苏格兰人会同意你自愿放弃王位
You have to show them.
你要告诉他们
You poisoned a blind man?
你给一个盲人下毒
He wasn't blind until I poisoned him.
我没下毒之前他不瞎
Don't make it sound so cruel.
别说得这么残忍♥
You need to tell him that God spoke to you.
你要告诉他上帝对你说
That the Lord himself insists cardinal Rosales returns to Spain.
上帝坚持要罗萨莱斯主教回西班牙
You can improvise if you like, just make sure you sell it.
你可以自♥由♥发挥 但要说服他
It's a joke to you, isn't it?
你觉得这是个笑话 是吗
Religion?
所谓宗教信仰
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表