剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on Reign...
《女王》前情提要
As your king, I can assure you...
作为国王 我向你们保证
You're lying!
你在说谎
Monster!
怪物
I should never have become King.
我就不该当国王
But we can fix this.
我们可以想办法
No!
不
My daughter's condition has worsened.
我女儿的病情恶化了
I will do everything in my power to help Agatha.
我会尽我所能帮助阿加莎
We thought you were dead.
我们以为你死了
Claude has married my son, Luc.
克劳德嫁给了我儿子卢克
I propose an open marriage.
我建议开放式婚姻
I can be with whomever I chose,
我想跟谁在一起都行
while the pair of you can stay together, in secret of course,
你们两个也可以在一起 当然 要保密
all the while remaining here, safely, at court.
你们一直安全地待在宫廷里
And what do you get out of it?
这样你有什么好处
Any heirs that will share Claude's royal bloodline.
有克劳德的皇室血脉的后代
If Mary weds Darnley, she provides for Scotland
如果玛丽嫁给了达恩利 她就给苏格兰
and England a king.
和英格兰带来了一个国王
It would be tantamount to declaring war.
无异于向英格兰宣战
Marrying Lord Darnley is my best chance
嫁给达恩利大人是我夺取
at taking Elizabeth's throne.
伊丽莎白王位的最好机会
So, we will be wed.
所以我们会结婚
For Scotland.
为了苏格兰
两周后
苏格兰
I let you win that race.
我让你赢了
Oh really, Lord Darnley?
真的吗 达恩利大人
I was unaware that your crushing defeat
我都不知道你的惨败
was an act of charity.
原来是让着我
Well, it's in poor taste
在任何方面战胜王室成员
to beat a royal at anything.
都是不礼貌的
However, once we're married,
然而 等我们成婚后
and I am king of Scotland, I shall have my way.
我成了苏格兰国王 我就会为所欲为
Ooh, bold words.
真大胆
Mary.
玛丽
Isn't that just like the English
越过国界 败坏我们的兴致
to cross the border and spoil our fun?
可不就是英格兰人的作风吗
Shall we?
走吧
Queen Mary.
玛丽女王
Ambassador Richards, back so soon?
理查兹大使 这么快就回来了啊
Queen Elizabeth is demanding that Lord Darnley
伊丽莎白女王要求达恩利大人
return to England to speak with her, immediately.
立即返回英格兰 与她面谈
Ooh, do you hear that, Darnley?
听见了吗 达恩利
When we announced our engagement last week,
我们上周宣布订婚时
my cousin was merely requesting that you go back,
我的表亲只是请求你回去
and now she's demanding it.
现在她是要求了
Yes, I'm starting to get the feeling
是啊 我开始觉得
that she doesn't approve of this marriage.
她不赞同我们的婚姻了
Lord Darnley, there will be consequences
达恩利大人 如果你无视女王的要求
if the queen's demand goes ignored.
会有严重的后果
On what grounds?
根据什么
Lord Darnley is no fugitive.
达恩利大人不是逃犯
He's broken no laws.
也没有触犯法律
In fact, he is a royal guest of Scotland.
实际上他是苏格兰的王室宾客
Lord Darnley is an Englishman.
达恩利大人是英格兰人
And Scotland and England are at peace,
苏格兰和英格兰处于和平状态
are we not?
对吧
Lord Darnley, I won't ask again.
达恩利大人 我不会再说一次
Tell me, Ambassador,
告诉我 大使
is your visit diplomatic?
你的来访是外交性质的吗
Or some kind of military incursion?
还是军事入侵
My visit is diplomatic in nature.
我的来访本质上是外交
Well, then, who gives a toss?
那好吧 谁在乎啊
I seem to have misplaced my fiancé.
我似乎弄丢了我的未婚夫
Please tell Elizabeth I will find him as soon as I can.
请告诉伊丽莎白 我会尽快找到他
Farewell, Ambassador.
再见 大使
Pardon me, Your Majesty.
抱歉 女王陛下
Lord Darnley?
达恩利大人
What?
怎么了
I need to freshen up.
我得梳洗一番
How dare you, didn't you notice
你好大的胆子 你没发现
that I defied the queen of England for you?
我为你违抗了英格兰女王吗
Oh, you enjoyed it.
你很享受的
I did. Richards is just a diplomat,
是的 理查兹只是个外交官
he's not actually sanctioned to do a damn thing to me.
无权对我做任何事
If Elizabeth gets you back on English soil,
如果伊丽莎白把你抓回英格兰国土
she can take you as her prisoner.
她就可以囚禁你
That won't happen.
不会发生的
She has no actual grounds to detain me.
她没有囚禁我的真凭实据
And once we're married,
而且 等我们成婚后
and deliver an heir,
生出继承人
we will rally our allies and take her throne.
我们就会团结盟友 夺取她的王位
Either her own people will demand that she abdicate,
要么伊丽莎白的子民要求她退位
or we will remove Elizabeth by force.
要么我们就用武力废除她的王位
My cousin isn't going down without a fight.
我的表亲不会束手就缚
But if she's so desperate to stop our marriage,
但如果她如此迫切地阻止我们的婚姻
then we must be on the right path.
那我们肯定是走对路了
Oh, I'm glad you think so.
很高兴你这么想
I like having you on my side.
我喜欢你站在我这边
It feels like it's you and me against the world.
感觉好像你我携手对抗世界
Don't look away.
看着我
I like you like this.
我喜欢你这样
Let's go back to your chambers.
我们回你寝宫去吧
I want you.
我想要你
Now and forever.
从现在 直至永远
Darnley...
达恩利
What's wrong?
怎么了
I just...
我刚
I have a meeting that I need to attend.
我得去出席一个会议
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I was hoping
我本想着
diplomatic attempts to bring back Darnley would work.
用外交手段能带回达恩利
No matter.
没关系
This is precisely why I gathered Catholic support
正因如此我从马克斯福德大人手中
to my side from Lord Maxford.
争取天主教的支持
So England could use force when necessary.
这样英格兰在需要的时候就可以动用武力了
And is it necessary now?
现在是需要的时候吗
Gideon Blackburn generally advises me on such matters,
一般都是由吉迪恩·布莱克本来为我出谋划策
but he is tending to his sick daughter,
但他去照顾他生病的女儿了
so you must handle the situation on your own.
所以你必须独自处理这个状况
I want Lord Darnley back on English soil.
我要达恩利大人回到英格兰
Is the queen asking me to use military force
女王陛下是让我动用武力
to retrieve Darnley?
强行带回达恩利吗
The queen is asking you to bring her Darnley.
女王是要你把达恩利带回来
Then I will use whatever means are necessary.
那我会不择手段
Pardon me, your Majesty,
打扰了 女王陛下
but the physician for Lord Blackburn's daughter has arrived.
治疗布莱克本大人女儿的医师已经到了
Excellent.
太好了
Darnley cannot marry my cousin.
达恩利决不能娶我表亲
If he does,
如果他娶了
I will hold you personally responsible.
我会问责于你
So fix it.
去解决吧
Am I dreaming?
我是在做梦吗
There's only one way to be really sure.
只有一个办法可以确认
You always make that sound when I kiss you there.
我亲你这里的时候你总会发出一种声音
One of my favorite places.
我最喜欢的地方之一
Couldn't bear to lose you again.
我绝不能再次失去你
Nor could I.
我也是
The light is so lovely this morning.
今早的阳光真美好
It reminds me of waking up in Tuscany.
让我想起了托斯卡纳早晨的阳光
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表