剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
We're searching for a missing girl.
我能在找一个失踪的女孩
A fisherman was bringing his boat in just before sundown,
日落之前一个渔民把船摇回来
saw a scuffle down the shore.
看到岸边有人在打斗
There's no girl here.
这里没有女孩
I can't.
我做不到
Run.
跑吧
And don't let anyone hear you.
别让任何人听到你的声音
Go out the back.
从后门走
And if you tell anyone about this, I will hunt you down
如果你敢吐露一个字 我会抓到你
and kill your entire family.
杀了你所有家人
Do you understand?
你明白了吗
Yes. Yes...
好 好
Try not to worry.
别担心了
Rizzio is out looking for what Darnley
里齐奥出去查达恩利
did with that money.
把钱放到哪里去了
Hopefully there will be a way to reclaim it.
希望能有办法拿回来
I'm more concerned about leaving Bothwell with Darnley.
我更担心留博斯威尔和达恩利在一起
Every minute that passes with neither one of them returning...
他们都没有回来的每一分钟...
Bothwell had to buy time to allow you
博斯威尔必须为你赢得时间
to deliver the money to the church.
去把钱给教堂
But he would never harm Darnley,
但他不会伤害达恩利
knowing the risk it would bring to you.
因为他知道那样会给你带来危险
And what's to stop Darnley from harming Bothwell?
那什么才能阻止达恩利伤害博斯威尔呢
Darnley's back.
达恩利回来了
He's brought Bothwell with him.
他带着博斯威尔一起回来了
Is Bothwell all right?
博斯威尔还好吗
I didn't see. The kingsguard put him under arrest.
我没看到 御林♥军♥抓着他
The privy council meeting is tomorrow morning.
枢密院会议明早就开了
Did you find the missing money?
你找到丢失的钱了吗
Darnley spent it. He's been buying property,
达恩利花了 他买♥♥了很多地♥产♥
including the disputed land you took from Lord Kinloch.
包括你从肯洛赫大人手上征用的有争议的土地
But for what purpose?
但这是为了什么
He's been buying influence with my enemies.
他在买♥♥通我的敌人
He's been actively working against me,
他在积极策划谋反我
bleeding Scotland
伤害苏格兰
to gain power for himself.
来获取权力
This is what you planned all along.
这就是你一直以来的计划
You forced me to bring you back to court, not just for your ego,
你逼我带你回宫廷 不只是为了你的自负
but so you could use my money to buy yourself influence.
还因为你可以用我的钱买♥♥通我的敌人
And Lord Kinloch is now a loyal ally.
肯洛赫大人现在是个忠诚的盟友了
How low will you sink?
你要堕落到什么地步
Your desire for power is no surprise,
你渴望权力这我不奇怪
but you've taken it a step too far.
但你太乱来了
You are now actively working
你现在站在我
against me and the Scottish people.
以及苏格兰人♥民♥的对立面
And what have you done, Mary?
而你干了什么 玛丽
You lied to me, stole from me,
你骗我 偷我东西
and have betrayed me with another man.
还背叛我 投奔了另一个男人
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Your Lord Bothwell all but told me to my face
你的博斯威尔大人差点在我面前
that he is in love with you.
表白对你的爱了
But don't worry, darling.
但别担心 亲爱的
I defended your honor by beating him within an inch of his life.
为了你的名誉 我把他打得半死不活
What have you done?
你干了什么
If Bothwell dies, I swear to you...
如果博斯威尔死了 我发誓...
He won't die.
他不会死的
Killing Bothwell would've made it look like I care.
杀了博斯威尔会显得我很在乎
Just as fearing him dead has revealed
担心他的安危已经表露出
your true feelings about him,
你对他真正的感觉
which puts you in a precarious position,
这也让你处于危险境地
given that child you're carrying.
鉴于你怀的孩子
It is your child.
这是你的孩子
Nothing has ever happened between Bothwell and me.
博斯威尔和我之间什么都没发生
The only reason
他回来的唯一原因
he returned to court was to protect me from you.
就是为了保护我不受你伤害
Tell him I said...
告诉他我和他说
..."Good luck."
"好运"
Luc, I need to talk to you about Claude.
卢克 我需要和你谈谈克劳德
If you're going to ask me
如果你想让我
to spy on my wife to get information
监视我的妻子来获取
about Charles or Henri, the answer is no,
查尔斯或者亨利的消息 那就免了
especially not now that Claude and I have decided
特别是现在不行 克劳德和我已经决定
to pursue a real marriage.
追寻真正的婚姻生活
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, especially as I found this.
听到这消息我真难过 特别是我发现了这个
The pursuit of information on Charles
追查查尔斯的消息
led my spies at court to intercept this letter.
我的宫廷间谍截下了这封信
Claude hired investigators to locate Leith
克劳德雇了人去追查利思
and deliver it to him.
给他送信
Leith?
利思
But he's been gone for months.
但他已经走了好几个月了
According to this letter, Claude promises to join him
根据信上所说 克劳德向他承诺
once she has provided you with an heir.
一旦她给你生了继承人就去找他
I am sorry, Luc,
抱歉 卢克
but there are factions forming within the Valois family,
但瓦卢瓦家族内部在内讧
and our survival depends on using every resource we have,
我们需要利用所有资源才能存活
including your marriage, to ensure we ally ourselves
包括你的婚姻 来确保我们
with the winning side.
站在胜利的一方
That's not the kind of marriage I wanted.
那不是我想要的婚姻
But apparently it's the kind you have.
但这就是拥有的婚姻
Oh, God, there you are.
天啊 你来了
I've just learned that His Majesty is returning from Granville,
我刚听说国王要从格兰维尔回来
so we are all here to congratulate him.
所以我们都来恭喜他
You seem awfully confident of Charles' success.
你似乎对查尔斯的胜利很有信心
Too confident. What did you do?
太有信心了 你做了什么
Nothing.
什么都没有
Charles just made a very reasonable decision
查尔斯刚和拒绝纳税的人
to negotiate with the tax offenders.
进行了理性的协商
Not much glory in that.
这没什么好骄傲的
A true king doesn't seek glory,
真正的国王不寻求骄傲
he seeks peace.
要寻求和平
Spoken like a queen.
真是女王会说的话
Dear God.
老天
The Englishmen.
是英格兰人
I can't believe Charles took their heads.
我不敢相信查尔斯砍了他们的头
Arresting them would've been bad enough,
逮捕他们已经够糟糕的了
this is the act of a madman leading us to war.
这个疯子会让我们陷入战争的
Charles.
查尔斯
Charles.
查尔斯
Charles.
查尔斯
What are we going to do?
我们该怎么办
We have to find a way to help Charles.
我们必须找到帮助查尔斯的方式
We can't...
我们做不到
or at least I can't.
至少我做不到
I can't help you
我帮不了你
because I can't be with you,
因为我不能
not anymore.
再和你在一起了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Oh, where did you get that?
你从哪里拿来的
I would have told you eventually.
我本来就准备告诉你的
When?
什么时候
After you left me to raise our child alone?
在你离开我 让我独自抚养孩子之后吗
Look, Luc, you don't understand.
听着 卢克 你不明白
You promised another man that you would never love me.
你承诺另一个男人说你永远不会爱我
And I wanted to keep that promise more than anything,
我本想永远守住那个承诺
but it may already be too late.
但可能已经太迟了
I think I could grow to love you, too, Luc,
我想我可以爱上你的 卢克
and that makes me feel terrible.
而这让我感觉很糟糕
Why?
为什么
Because I made a vow to Leith.
因为我对利思发了誓
I grew up in this house,
我是在这里长大的
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表