剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
And a woman.
还是个女人
It was Eve who damned us all.
正是夏娃害了我们所有人
If it's my preaching on women's roles
如果你想讨论的是我的布道中
you wish to discuss...
关于女性角色的内容
Actually, no.
其实并不是
But I would like to talk about joining forces against Mary.
但我想谈谈关于联手对付玛丽的事
Mary's return to Scotland is
玛丽回到苏格兰
inconvenient for both of us.
给你我都带来了烦恼
Despite our differences, there must be a way
尽管我们各有立场 但我们肯定能
we can work together on her removal.
想到办法联手除掉她
Mary has managed to turn many of the nobles
玛丽已经重新拉拢了很多
who formerly opposed her.
曾经反对她的贵族
But they could be turned back.
但我们可以再把他们拉拢回来
For a price, I imagine.
估计需要大价钱吧
Their loyalty does not come cheaply.
他们的忠诚可不便宜
Give me a day to gather the funds.
给我一天时间筹措资金
Until then, I hope you will stay here at court as my guest.
在那之前 希望你能作为我的客人留在宫廷
Despite our differences, perhaps this is the beginning
尽管我们立场不同 但这或许是
of a mutually beneficial alliance.
一个互利互惠联盟的开端
I could not look forward to anything more.
这正是我最期待的事
I had forgotten how much I missed silk brocade.
我真是你太怀念丝绸裙子了
And don't get me wrong, Scottish wool is very warm...
别曲解我 苏格兰羊毛非常暖和
But French clothes are so beautiful.
但法国的衣服太美了
It's not disloyal to Scotland to admire them.
喜欢它们又不是叛国
Catherine sent me these weeks ago,
凯瑟琳几周前寄来了它们
just haven't had time to unpack.
一直没时间拆开包裹
A St. Brigid's Day party is the perfect excuse.
圣女彼济达日宴会真是好理由
The tradition of blessing new garments,
祝福新裙子的传统
give the ladies of the court a chance to see
让宫廷中的女人们见识一下
the latest in French fashion.
法国最新的时尚
And you think the information being leaked is
你觉得消息是从某个将军的妻子
coming through one of the generals' wives?
那里泄露出去的
It's the next logical place to look.
那是第二个合理的推测
I want to believe James when he says that my generals
我想先相信詹姆斯所说的
are loyal to me,
将军们都忠于我
but men forget that women have ears.
但男人总是忘记女人也有耳朵
Yes, well, it wouldn't be the first part
男人最先想到的向来不是
of the female anatomy that comes to a man's mind.
女性身体的那个部分
So...
那么
how can I help?
我能帮上什么忙
The dresses are just the draw.
裙子只是个引子
I need you to make sure that the party is... relaxed.
你得让整个宴会轻松点
And once everyone, including the generals' wives,
等所有人包括将军的妻子们
have let down their guard,
放松了戒备
I will drop a bit of information in confidence.
我会说些假消息
If that information leaks, it will reveal
如果消息泄露了 我们就会知道
who the traitors are in my court.
宫里谁是叛徒
It's an excellent plan.
真是个好计策
Oh, I've missed this.
我真怀念这些
What, spying?
暗中行动吗
Saving Scottish villages?
拯救苏格兰村庄
Spending time with you...
和你在一起
and having a party,
还有开宴会
even if the purpose is political.
尽管是出于政♥治♥目的
I've missed you, too.
我也想你
Since I've arrived in Scotland, I've felt
自从我回到苏格兰 我就觉得
very alone with no one to turn to.
十分孤独 没人可以倾诉
In fact, I was hoping to make your visit more permanent.
其实 我希望你能一直留在这里
How?
什么理由
I had to respond officially to Lola's involvement
我不得不承认萝拉
in the assassination attempt against Elizabeth.
与意图行刺伊丽莎白一事有关
I had no choice but to confiscate her family's lands.
也只能收回她家的封地
But Lola was tricked and her family have already suffered enough.
但萝拉是被人欺骗 她家里已经很难受了
I know, and I want to be sure
我知道 我希望
they're taken care of,
能有人照顾他们
which is why I am asking you
所以我才要请你
and Castleroy to move here
还有卡斯尔雷搬到这里
and manage their lands for them.
管理他们的领地
You could set up residence at court,
你可以住在宫廷内
at least for part of the time, and be my lady again.
哪怕只是暂住 也可再次担任我的侍女
Mary, I...
玛丽 我...
don't know what to say.
我不知该说什么
I understand if you need some time to think.
我理解你需要时间来考虑
There is much to miss in France.
法国有许多东西值得你留恋
But I do hope you say yes, Greer.
但我希望你能答应 葛瑞尔
Honestly, I need someone here I can trust.
老实说 我身边需要信得过的人
Well, this is a very generous proposal and a chance
你的提议确实十分慷慨 而且
to regain my best friend.
我也能与最好的朋友重聚
I shall write to Castleroy immediately
我会立即给卡斯尔雷写信
and tell him of your kind offer.
把你的提议告诉他
Ah, Charles, if I could have a moment.
查尔斯 我有事要找你
Not now, I need some air.
现在不行 我要透透气
Well, you can breathe while I talk.
你可以边透气边听我说
There are urgent matters that require your attention.
有许多急事需要你处理
Again? I'm sick of people asking things of me.
又来了 我好烦别人找我♥干♥这干那
You are the king,
你是国王
that is the job.
这是你的职责
Queen Elizabeth will release Narcisse,
伊丽莎白女王愿意放了纳西斯
but she is demanding compensation for his return,
但她提出了交换条件
so if you could please sign these documents,
你得签署这些文件
we can get our lord chancellor back.
才能将大♥法♥官救回来
I'll look at it later.
我回头看
At least think of your nephew,
至少为你的侄子想想
young John.
年轻的约翰
He's also trapped in England, surrounded
他还被困在英格兰
by strangers instead of home with his family.
被陌生人包围 无法回到家人身边
Lucky him.
他可真幸运
Charles, wait.
查尔斯 等等
What has happened to your arm?
你的手臂怎么了
It's fine. I fell.
没事 我摔了
It's a minor injury.
小伤而已
Please let me look at it. I said it's fine.
让我看看 我说了没事
I haven't been sleeping well. Well, then bring Narcisse home
我最近睡得不好 那就救纳西斯回来
and let someone else take the burden.
让别人来背这个担子
Your absences are starting to be cause for concern,
你的缺席已经开始引人注意
particularly with your sister, Leeza.
尤其是你姐姐 莉扎
At least dine with your family.
至少跟家人吃顿饭吧
Show her you are present and capable of ruling
告诉她你还在 而且就算没有西班牙的帮助
this country without Spain's help.
你也能将王位坐稳
If I say I'll come to lunch, will you stop talking?
要是我同意来吃午餐 你会闭嘴吗
Yes.
会
And perhaps you will sign these documents later?
之后你会签署这些文件吧
Lord Narcisse.
纳西斯伯爵
The Queen requests your presence.
女王要见你
Please, tell me that France
拜托 告诉我法国王室
has finally negotiated my release.
已经谈妥了释放我一事
Sorry, no.
抱歉 没有
But perhaps you can earn your own way home.
不过你也许可以自己想办法回去
The man responsible for your wife's death is here.
害死你妻子的男人来了
Elizabeth has a favor to ask.
伊丽莎白要请你帮忙
So, are you killing Knox, or am I?
你要杀诺克斯 还是我来
Knox cannot be harmed while he's here in England.
诺克斯不能在英格兰遇害
Me, then.
那就我来
Let me be clear,
让我跟你说清楚
Lord Narcisse.
纳西斯伯爵
I do not want you
我不是要你
to assassinate John Knox,
去刺杀约翰·诺克斯
not until I get what I want.
得让我先得偿所愿
Which is? Proof of who my enemies are.
什么愿 证明我的敌人是谁
You know that Knox forged the letter from Mary.
你明知诺克斯伪造了玛丽的信
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表