剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
I don't believe in this nonsense.
一派胡言 我不信这些
I'm sorry that I'm late.
抱歉我来晚了
Even Mother was invited?
就连母亲都收到了邀请
Henri was just showing us his Goetia.
亨利刚才在给我们看《所罗门之钥》
We're going to do some magic.
我们正准备使用魔法
Give that to me. This instant!
给我 立刻
Henri, why did you...
亨利 你怎么会
bring this into French court?
把这个带到法国宫廷里来
You know that this is dangerous. I'm sorry, Mother.
你明知道这很危险 抱歉 母亲
I forgot you're a believer in the occult.
我都忘了你相信这些神魔鬼怪的东西
The great seer Nostradamus showed me there are forces
伟大的预言家诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥让我认识到
beyond our understanding.
世上有我们理解不了的强大力量
Stay away from this.
离这个远点
Who wants to dance?
有人想跳舞吗
Charles?
查尔斯
What is that?
这是什么
Don't be cross.
别生气
I was just trying to show Charles a good time.
我只想让查尔斯开心一下
Is that so?
是吗
I know that you came here expecting
我知道你来的时候
Charles' throne, and to be denied
期待查尔斯的王位会落到你身上
is certainly a disappointment.
希望落空你肯定很失望
But we mustn't let Spain
但我们一定不能让西班牙
divide us from within.
在我们中挑起内讧
I have recently written to your sister
我最近已经给你的姐姐写过信了
detailing all of Charles' victories
详细的讲述了
against the Protestants,
查尔斯在新教♥徒♥上取得的所有胜利
and I am praying that she allows him to stay on the throne.
我由衷祈祷她不会动摇他的王位
You should do the same, Henri.
你也该如此 亨利
When one Valois is weakened,
瓦卢瓦家族一人受损
the entire line is threatened.
则全体势弱
I will pray for him, Mother.
我会为他祈祷的 母亲
I promise.
我保证
Our current plan is to take Queen Elizabeth hostage
目前我们的计划是在伊丽莎白的城♥堡♥里
in her own castle.
绑♥架♥她
I've invited my most trusted English friend,
我已经邀请了我英格兰最可信的朋友
Lord Barrett, to lead the mission.
巴雷特大人来主导这次任务
Thank you, Your Majesty.
多谢 国王大人
Elizabeth's castle has vulnerabilities
我们都知道
on the south side that we've long been aware of.
伊丽莎白城♥堡♥南侧有缺口
King Darnley's allies across the border
达恩利国王的境外盟友
will join our cause,
会参加我们的大业
but we will need gold to fund the coup,
但我们需要金钱来资助这场政♥变♥
and we will need more men.
同时我们还需要更多人手
If you can give me an advance team of your most skilled
如果你愿意将你最精锐的苏格兰士兵
Scottish soldiers, then I can bring them across the border
给我作为先遣部队 那我就能带领他们
and into England to recruit more to our side.
进入英格兰国境 并为我们招募更多士兵
Then we will have the numbers
然后我们就可以在午夜时分
to seize her castle in the dead of night.
带领军队围困她的城♥堡♥
Once Elizabeth is captured, and the castle is secure,
一旦伊丽莎白被捕 城♥堡♥为我们所控制
the Scottish navy will attack from the shores.
苏格兰海军就会从海岸袭击
Our infantry will move in from the borderlands,
我们的步兵会从国境边缘入侵
and should all go according to plan,
然后按照计划行进
Spain will follow suit,
西班牙会紧跟而来
and England will be won. Yes, but I have to ask.
英格兰就此被我们拿下 没错 但我想问
Can my fellow English count on you, Queen Mary?
我的英格兰部下们能相信你吗 玛丽女王
On the night of the coup, Darnley's allies will all
政♥变♥当晚 达恩利的所有盟友都会
be risking death without ever having met you.
面临死亡的威胁 而他们甚至没见过你
And they will need more assurance than my word.
他们需要的保证远不止我一家之言
Tell your men that I recognize
告诉你的部下 我知道
that they are risking their lives to install myself,
他们为了保障我和达恩利的英格兰王权
and King Darnley, on the English throne.
冒着生命危险
And so I offer them my royal seal...
所以我将给他们提供我的王室印♥章♥
...as a promise of my support.
以表我的支持
With the full power of the Scottish military.
这代表着苏格兰军队的绝对权威
I know that they are risking everything,
我知道他们付出了一切
and by trusting them with my seal,
而将我的印♥章♥交给他们
so am I. The question remains,
我也付出了一切 那么问题在于
once Elizabeth is taken prisoner,
一旦伊丽莎白被收监
what will we do with her?
我们要怎么对她
I pray that my cousin will publicly acknowledge me
我希望我的表亲能公开承认
as the rightful heir to England.
我是英格兰王位的合法继承人
And if she doesn't?
如果她不呢
We will make that decision when the day comes.
届时我们再做决定
When the English throne is ours,
一旦我们获得了英格兰王权
we'll look back to this as the moment that changed everything.
我们回想起来 这就是改变一切的瞬间
Darnley, I...
达恩利 要不是...
couldn't have done it without you.
要不是你 我不可能完成这一切
I'm honored you've chosen me as your intended, Queen Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白女王 您选择我做为未婚夫我倍感荣幸
Archduke Ferdinand, you certainly have risen
费迪南大公爵 显然
above your competition.
您在竞争者里十分出类拔萃
I am well aware you've been looking for a Catholic king.
我很清楚您一直在寻找一位天主教国王
Yes, I have.
没错
And you are...
而你...
everything I've been looking for.
就是我想找的人
However, any public announcement should wait
但是 必须等到我们两国达成一致后
until our countries have agreed to terms.
我们才能发布任何公开声明
Tomorrow's event with the nobles
明天和贵族们一起的活动
will simply be a public stroll.
仅仅是公开巡视
I can do that.
没问题
Elizabeth,
伊丽莎白
I hope you know
我希望你明白
I'm not just marrying you to share a crown.
我不是为了共享王位而娶你
I want something real.
我想要一段真感情
As do I.
我也是
I only have a few moments, but I needed to see you.
我时间不多 但我得见你一面
How is the Archduke treating you?
大公爵对你怎么样
Fine. He's perfectly nice.
很好 他是个完美的绅士
But when he talks, and
但在他说话的时候
he talks quite a bit...
他说的可不少...
all I can think of is you.
我满脑子都是你
I hate to admit this, but...
我也不愿意承认 但是
i-it's more difficult than I imagined,
这件事比我预想的要难
your marrying another.
你嫁给别的男人
Is it too difficult for you?
你觉得很难
Can you live like this?
你能承受吗
I just want what's best for your reign.
我只希望能保住你的王位
If our situation becomes too complicated,
如果我们俩的关系变得太过复杂
too painful for either of us,
让彼此都痛苦
I'll simply disappear.
我会选择消失
No. Don't say that.
别 别这么说
I want you to stay.
我希望你留下
Lord Bothwell.
博斯威尔大人
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
The queen sent for me to return to court.
女王派人叫我回到宫廷
Even if she did, it's not the time
即便如此 眼下你也不该
for you to be distracting Mary with your presence.
出现在玛丽面前让她分心
Bothwell?
博斯威尔
I am so sorry, Mary.
对不起 玛丽
So that's Bothwell.
这位就是博斯威尔
The man who despises me,
那个鄙视我的男人
and you invited him here.
你却把他请了过来
After James left I was upset.
詹姆斯走后我很难过
I needed someone I could trust.
我需要一个可以信任的人
I promised you that I would be by your side
我保证过我会作为一个真正的丈夫
as a true husband, and you do this.
去支持你 你却这么做
I'm sorry, Darnley.
对不起 达恩利
Calm down; I'll take care of this.
冷静点 我来处理
I got your message.
我收到了你的信
Are you all right?
你还好吗
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表