剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
and as such, it will not happen.
因此 也不会发生了
I received a letter today from my cousin Mary,
我今天收到了我表亲玛丽的一封信
in which she renounced her designs on my throne.
她宣布放弃对我的王位的企图
Scotland is no longer a threat to my reign.
苏格兰不再是我的威胁
Mary.
玛丽
How can you trust her?
你怎么能相信她呢
Because she is besieged on all sides
因为她已四面楚歌♥
by a world of men who seek to tear her down
周围全是想毁掉她的人
because they cannot control her.
就因为他们无法控制她
Somehow I understand her predicament.
我倒是有点理解她的处境
But Spain.
但西班牙
I am trying to save you. You are...
我试图救你 你却...
I am England.
我就是英格兰
And I need no one to save me.
我不需要任何人来救我
Not from Spain,
不需要西班牙
not from the Catholic Church, not from anyone.
不需要天主教 或者其他任何人
I am Elizabeth Tudor,
我是伊丽莎白·都铎
and I will bow to no man.
我不会对任何人卑躬屈膝
I will face every threat to my reign with sword in hand.
我会手握利剑面对所有威胁
And any who stand in my way shall fall.
任何挡路之人都会被我摧毁
To the destruction of Spain.
敬西班牙的毁灭
Justice for Nicole.
为妮可伸张正义
Here, here.
干杯
Are you sure your plan will work? I am.
你确定这方法♥会♥成功吗 我确定
The Basques are Spain's greatest internal threat.
巴斯克人是西班牙最大的内忧
If we supply their rebels with enough weapons,
如果我们给他们足够的武器来叛乱
They'll rain disaster upon Philip,
他们会给菲利普带去无穷的灾难
while his troops are away in England.
而他的军队此时正远在英国
Don't be fools.
别傻了
The Basques hate the French
比起西班牙
even more than they hate the Spanish.
巴斯克人更恨法国
They will betray you, Charles.
他们会背叛你的 查尔斯
Then Spain will march on Paris in revenge.
而西班牙则会向巴黎进军 寻求复仇
I think you've had one too many.
我想你是喝多了
Charles, please. Listen to me...
查尔斯 拜托听我说...
You should go rest, Mother.
你需要休息 母亲
Come on.
走吧
The old girl's not what she used to be.
这个老女人已不复当年
I think of all the trouble.
我想过所有的麻烦
It was actually mother's doubt in me that set things in motion.
其实是母亲对我的怀疑让我错误行动
How should we supply the rebels?
我们该如何支持叛乱
If we go down the coast...
如果我们沿着海岸...
Are you real?
你是真实的吗
Whatever you've given me...
你给我下了什么
keeps hitting me in waves.
我的头一阵阵的晕
I'm real.
我是真的
Why didn't you die?
你怎么还活着
He protects us.
他保护了我们
Us? You're not...
我们 你不是
Oh, but I am.
我就是
You wonder what your children are going to achieve, don't you?
你不知道你的孩子会做出什么事 对吧
I can tell you what your sons will do.
这个我可以告诉你
Their plot against Spain will backfire. I'll stop it.
他们针对的阴谋会失败 我会阻止他们
They're puppies, they're just chasing their own tails.
他们只是追着自己尾巴跑的小狗罢了
You could stop it, but there will be a price.
你可以阻止它 但会付出代价
Are you saying that I have a choice?
你是说我有选择
Tell me what it is.
告诉我该怎么做
If you interfere with their plan,
如果你干涉他们的计划
a plan that is destined to fail,
一个注定失败的计划
they will make you their scapegoat.
他们会拉你当替罪羊
Your name vilified for all time,
你会遗臭万年
your body hanging from a rope before the next waning moon.
下次下弦月出现之前 你会被绞死
And if I don't stop it?
如果我不阻止呢
They will face ruin.
他们会面临毁灭
Charles's rule will not last.
查尔斯的统治不会持久
You're asking me to sacrifice my sons for myself.
你是让我用儿子换自己的命
No, I've always put my children first.
不可能 我永远把孩子放在第一位
I have done terrible things.
我做过很坏的事
I've always done it for their good.
但都是为了他们好
But are they worth it?
但这值得吗
Francis was
弗朗西斯
a noble, decent man and a good king.
是个高贵 正直的好国王
Your other sons, Charles and Henri,
你其他的儿子 查尔斯和亨利
are but pale shadows of your golden child,
不过是金童的苍白阴影
the dark side of a moon that once shone so bright.
灿烂旧月的阴暗面罢了
And if I don't want to die for their sins?
如果我不愿为他们犯下的罪送命呢
The key to your survival, should you choose it,
如果你想活命 那么关键就在于
is your daughter, Margot.
你的女儿 玛戈特
Blood will flow, but it won't be yours,
流血不可避免 但不会是你的血
if you have Margot at your side.
只要玛戈特和你站在一边
Is it real?
真的吗
Princess Margot.
玛戈特公主
Mother.
母亲
It's been so long. I know, darling.
已经过去太久了 我知道 亲爱的
And it's time to come home.
该回家了
Mother needs you at her side.
母亲需要你的支持
I am one among you.
我是你们中的一员
And I will lay down my life for God and kingdom.
我愿为上帝和祖国牺牲自己的生命
I may have the body of a woman,
我虽是女儿身
but I have the heart of a king.
但有颗国王心
I will take up arms with you as your general and your judge,
我会像将军和长官一样和你们并肩战斗
and I will reward your every virtue on the field.
我会奖励你们在战场上的每次成就
We will live or we will die...
我们或许能活 或许会死
but we will not live in fear!
但我们绝不会活在恐惧中
Bothwell, where have you been?
博斯威尔 你去哪了
We've been waiting for you all night. Is Darnley still alive?
我们等了你一晚上 达恩利还活着吗
No. He's dead.
不 他死了
I'm afraid our original plan went awry.
我们的最初计划失败了
King Darnley survived the explosion.
但达恩利在爆♥炸♥中活了下来
I, uh...
我...
I had to take his life with my own hands.
我不得不亲手结束他的生命
I have a bad feeling about this. I think we ought to flee.
我有种不好的预感 我觉得我们得逃
Flee? Nothing would make you both look guiltier.
逃 没什么比逃让你们显得更可疑了
We need to raise troops.
我们需要集结军队
If there are charges of murder,
如果有人指控我们谋杀
we're gonna need a force of men.
我们需要兵力
Lord Bothwell.
博斯威尔大人
You're under arrest for the murder of King Darnley.
你因杀害达恩利国王被捕了
You will be tried for the traitorous
你会因这一叛国
and unconscionable act of regicide.
且可耻的弑君罪被捕
What are you talking about?
你们在说什么
Your husband has been murdered at that man's hand.
这个人亲手杀了你丈夫
Guard him already.
抓住他
I am ordering you.
我命令你们
If one of you lays a hand on him,
谁敢碰他
he will pay with his life.
杀无赦
As for you, Reverend Knox,
至于你 诺克斯教士
may I remind you, I am your queen.
我要提醒你 我是你的女王
Not for long.
不会太久了
There were witnesses to my king's murder.
有人看见国王被杀的场景了
Tell our sovereign what you told me.
把你们告诉我的话告诉女王
It was Bothwell. He threatened us-- said if
是博斯威尔干的 他威胁我们
we didn't help him murder the king, he would have us arrested.
说如果我们不帮他弑君 他就要抓我们
You thought Darnley was alive.
你以为达恩利还活着
You went to Knox hoping
所以你去找诺克斯
he'd save you from our king's wrath.
希望他能帮你
And you dragged Lord Margate into it, didn't you?!
你把马盖特大人也牵扯进来了 是吗
Careful, Bothwell.
小心点 博斯威尔
You might implicate yourself,
别说漏嘴了
and then what fun would your trial be?
那样的话审你还有什么意思
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表