剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
I'm afraid I don't touch the stuff anymore.
我已经不沾这些东西了
I, too, have been evading capture since that night.
那晚之后 我也一直在躲避追捕
My own wife has a bounty on my head.
我的妻子悬赏我的人头
It's all very unsettling.
真是让人不安
Take him. What?
抓住他 什么
You...
你
You Judas!
你这个叛徒
Why did you turn him in?
你为什么检举他
And if you lie to me, I will have your head.
如果你骗我 我就砍了你的头
I assure you I'm not the same man that I was
我保证我不再是几个月前的
a few months ago.
那个男人了
You do seem a bit more clear-eyed.
你的眼神的确清澈了点
I've put all my mistakes behind me.
我舍弃了过去的错误
The drinking, the gambling, the whoring.
酗酒 赌博 招♥妓♥
I'm ashamed of how I behaved.
我为曾经的作为感到羞耻
I want you to know how sorry I am.
我希望你知道我的歉意
You have begged my forgiveness before,
你曾经也乞求过我的原谅
and you have relapsed every time.
可你每次都故态重演
Why should I show you mercy now?
这次我为什么要原谅你
What you said that night that we escaped.
我们逃走那晚你说的话
John Knox was using me, preying on my weaknesses,
你说约翰诺克斯在利用我的软弱
my lust for power.
我对权利的欲望
But I no longer harbor such ambitions.
但我不再有这些野心了
They died that night in a flash of blades.
那晚的刀光剑影抹杀了它们
When I saw what the privy council... Don't.
我看到枢密院 别说了
It's not what I wanted.
我不想那样
And I know that I'm not what you want.
我也知道你不想要我
Your heart belongs to another.
你的心另有所属
I want you to be happy.
我希望你幸福
And what do you want in return?
你想要什么作为回报
A chance to know my child.
认识我孩子的机会
Nothing more.
仅此而已
All these months, running, hiding,
又躲又逃的这几个月
the only thing I could think about was how
我能想到的只有
I would not have a chance to be a part of our child's life.
我没有机会成为我们孩子人生的一部分
To show my love, and be loved in return,
表达我的爱意 并感受对方的爱
that's all I want.
我别无他求
Allow me to prove it to you.
请让我向你证明这一点
Prove it by helping me find
你可以这样证明
the remaining privy council members,
帮我找到其他枢密院成员
so I can force them to testify against Knox.
我要逼他们举报诺克斯
The man is a traitor.
他很擅长背叛
No, it's too risky.
不行 太冒险了
Your life and your Crown are in constant danger
一旦达恩利恢复自♥由♥之身
so long as Darnley walks free.
你和王位都会受到威胁
I need the testimony from the privy council
我需要枢密院内阁的供词
to prove that Knox was behind the coup.
才能证明诺克斯是政♥变♥的幕后真凶
Darnley will lead us to them.
达恩利会带我们找到他们
And then we arrest them all.
然后我们再一网打尽
Including King Darnley.
包括达恩利国王本人
A mild storm delayed our crossing,
一场轻微的暴风雨耽误了行程
damaged the ship's gunwales on arrival.
也破坏了船舷的上缘
The repairs took an extra three days,
修理多花了三天时间
but the mission yielded the hybrid tulips
不过最终成功拿到了
you'd apparently requested.
你要的杂交郁金香
In Prague, I represented England
在布拉格 我代表英格兰
at a three-year-old's birthday party...
参加了一个三岁小孩的生日聚会
Each mission more important than you might realize.
或许每件任务都比你想得更重要
Are you pale with anger
你脸色苍白是在生气
or unwell?
还是不舒服
I'm a bit of both, I'm afraid,
也许两者皆有
thanks to all this pointless travel.
毕竟我无谓地跋涉了这么久
Look, you sent me on one fool's errand after another,
你接二连三给我安排鸡毛蒜皮的琐事
and I think I know why.
我知道为什么
It's your fiance.
是你的未婚夫
Does the archduke know about us?
大公爵知道我们的事了吗
No. Are you sure?
不知道 你确定吗
Because I won't let my feelings for you
因为我不会让我对你的感情
put your realm in danger.
威胁到你的王权
You need this marriage.
你需要这段婚姻
I admit that if I kept you chained to my side,
我承认 如果我把你绑在身边
the archduke might suspect something.
大公爵可能会起疑心
I noticed you were careful to leave the door open.
我注意到你现在都会把门开着
To avoid gossip.
避免传出谣言
I'm protecting us.
我在保护我们
Come to my chambers tonight.
今晚来我房♥间
There, the door will be closed,
到时候 我会把门关上
and I promise to thank you properly
我保证会好好慰劳你
for your journeys for the Crown.
谢谢你为国家这样奔波
You asked for me, Mother?
你找我吗 母亲
Yes.
对
Luc.
卢克
I... I didn't know you were back from your estates.
我 没想到你回来了
I apologize.
抱歉
I should've sent word that I was coming.
我应该提前来信告知的
Your husband Luc has informed me
你丈夫卢克
of a most unfortunate situation.
跟我说了一件坏消息
An illicit meeting.
一段非法关系
An affair between Nicole and Henri.
妮可和亨利之间的私情
Henri and Nicole?
亨利和妮可
It can't be.
不可以
It would break Charles' heart.
查尔斯会心碎的
That's why I sent for you, my dear.
所以我才叫你来 亲爱的
You know your brothers better than anyone.
你比谁都了解你的兄弟们
They both adore you.
他们都很喜欢你
Do you think that Charles suspects anything?
你觉得查尔斯察觉到了吗
Absolutely not.
绝对没有
Charles is deeply in love with Nicole,
查尔斯深爱着妮可
and he is quite certain that she feels the same.
他很确定妮可也深爱着他
Then I fear Charles will snap if he learns the truth.
我担心查尔斯知道真♥相♥会崩溃的
And with the new promise of Spain's backing,
再加上西班牙这边的事
he will feel free to take revenge.
他肯定会想要复仇
I have to stop this madness,
我得阻止这些荒唐行径
before one of my sons kills the other.
免得我的儿子们自相残杀
You must convince Henri to end this tryst with Nicole.
你要劝亨利断了跟妮可的感情
Of course.
好的
Take Luc with you.
让卢克跟你一起去
Why him? Why me?
为什么叫他 为什么叫我
Because you are a good man
因为你是个好人
who speaks from the heart.
发自内心待人真诚
Do you remember how you convinced Charles
你还记得你当初成功地
to return to Catholicism?
劝查尔斯回归天主教吗
And in so doing, you saved his life.
多亏了你 他才保住性命
I only hope you can save Henri's as well.
我希望你也能救亨利一次
Well, hello there, Lord Blackburn.
你好啊 布莱克本大人
Where are you off to?
你这是要去干什么
I was on my way to a friend's chambers.
我正要去一个朋友的房♥间
To celebrate your return, eh?
庆祝你的回归吗
Hmm. Must be a good friend.
你们关系可真不错
Mm, and you're here...
你在这里...
reading.
看书吗
Well, killing time.
对 打发时间
Waiting to surprise Elizabeth.
我等着给伊丽莎白一个惊喜
I was told she retired to her chambers
听说她一小时前
nearly an hour ago.
就回了房♥间
It takes her some time to undress.
她换衣服可真够慢的
You're shocked by my night visit, I can see that.
你似乎没料到我晚上会来这里 没错
Well, Elizabeth may be shocked.
伊丽莎白大概会很惊讶
Or would be, if you made it past her guards.
应该会 等你通过侍卫之后
Oh, she dismisses her guards right after her maids.
她已经遣走了女仆和侍卫
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表