剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
but he sent word that he was too ill to travel at the moment.
但他发信说身体不适无法前来
Did he?
是吗
I think I might know where he's recuperating.
我知道他在哪里养病
Go around the market!
在集市里好好看看
If you're looking for Lord Bothwell,
如果你要找博斯威尔大人
you'll find him in that tavern.
一定能在酒馆找到他
He's not ill, although he might be drunk.
他没病 不过他应该喝得很醉
Are you saying that he lied to me?
你是说他对我说谎了吗
Another of his fine qualities.
这也是他的特质之一
If you're trying to prove your support to me,
如果你试图表达对我的支持
don't expect Bothwell's help. He's no gentleman.
别指望博斯威尔会帮忙 他不是个好人
Although, I must say you have consistent taste in men.
但我必须得说你选男人的品味真一致
We should have invited Darnley along.
我们应该请达恩利一起来
He likes taverns, too.
他也喜欢酒馆
Darnley is riding all day.
达恩利今天一天都在外面骑马
And you're wrong about him, James.
而且你对他的判断不对 詹姆斯
Lord Moray.
莫里大人
May I have a word?
我能和您谈谈吗
Go on, James.
去吧 詹姆斯
I can manage Lord Bothwell by myself.
我一个人能搞定博斯威尔大人
What is it?
怎么了
After the English assassin, you asked us too keep an eye out
英格兰刺客事件后 你让我多加留意
for suspicious activity.
一切可疑的行动
And? We found something at the village inn.
然后呢 我们在旅馆发现了可疑之处
A traveler from England arrived a few nights ago.
几天前一个英格兰的旅人到达
Someone registered a room at the inn using forged papers.
有人用虚假的证件订了房♥间
Do you want me to gather more men and search the rooms?
要我多带点人去搜旅馆吗
Actually, I think I ought to look into this myself.
我想我应该亲自去看看
Hello, boy.
你好啊 我的爱马
Nice to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你
James.
詹姆斯
I-I...
我 我...
James.
詹姆斯
I have nothing to say to you.
你我之间无话可说
That wasn't what it looked like.
事情不是你想象的那样
That girl, she means something to me.
那个女孩对我很特别
You can't tell Mary.
千万别告诉玛丽
I warned her about what kind of man you are,
我警告过她你是什么样的人
but she wouldn't hear it.
但她不听我的
She insisted on proving herself to me, instead.
相反 她偏要自己证明给我看
Because she thinks we can be happy
因为她觉得我们在一起会幸福
and as long as she doesn't find out about this, maybe we can.
只要她不知道这事 也许我们能幸福
Don't pretend you care about Mary's feelings.
别装作你在乎玛丽的感受
You only care about yourself.
你只在乎你自己
I won't let you hurt her.
我不允许你伤害她
If you tell Mary, you will be the one that hurts her.
要是你告诉玛丽 伤害她的人就是你了
Not because she'll feel betrayed,
不是因为她知道自己遭到背叛
but because this marriage is the one chance
而是因为我们的婚姻
she has to defeat Elizabeth.
是她击败伊丽莎白的唯一机会
We both know that Mary isn't safe until she takes
我们都知道 玛丽夺取了伊丽莎白的王位
Elizabeth's throne.
才能得到安全
Well, marrying me is the most direct route,
嫁给我是最直接的方式
and the key to her survival.
也是她生存的关键
Even if that were true,
即便你说的是对的
I can't stand by while you carry on an affair.
我也不能对你的外遇袖手旁观
Then I'll end it.
那我就结束这场外遇
You have my word.
我向你保证
You know I'm right.
你知道我说的是对的
You don't have a choice.
你别无选择
Fine. I'll keep your secret this time.
好吧 这次我就为你保守秘密
But if you betray my sister again,
但要是你再敢背叛她
you will pay with your life.
我会让你以命来偿
Your Majesty. Lord Dunbar, lord Fenton, Lord Macdowall.
陛下 唐巴尔 费顿和麦克道尔大人
And you must be Lord Bothwell.
你一定是博斯威尔大人了
Too ill to stand?
病得站不起来了
I was in the middle of a good hand, Your Majesty.
我刚刚抓了一手好牌 陛下
Oh, then by all means don't let me interrupt.
可千万别让我打扰了
Surely one of you gentlemen can beat a three flush?
相信你们应该有比三张同花顺大的牌吧
Well... it appears I've just ran out of luck.
看来我的好运没了
How can I help you, Your Majesty?
您有何贵干 陛下
I'll be brief.
我长话短说
I need you to give my brother James access to your port.
我希望你能允许我弟弟詹姆斯进入你的港口
I don't give anyone anything.
我不白给别人帮忙
I'm a businessman.
我是个生意人
Though I am curious to know
但我还是很好奇
why Lord Moray needs my port when he controls
莫里伯爵明明控制着老雷诺克斯的贸易线
the trade routes on the old Lennox estate.
为什么还需要我的港口呢
Those lands are being returned to Lord Darnley.
那块地已经还给达恩利伯爵了
Ah, yes, the ambitious foreigner
他呀 那个你一心想嫁的
that you seem so determined to marry.
野心勃勃的外国人
Although you shouldn't.
不过你不应该嫁给他
You sound like James.
你跟詹姆斯说的一样
I don't like your brother,
我不喜欢詹姆斯
but in this case i'm inclined to agree with him.
不过在这件事上我同意他的观点
I didn't come here to ask for your marital advice.
我不是来向你咨♥询♥婚姻问题的
Lord Moray needs to find a new way to move his goods.
莫里伯爵需要一条新路线运输货物
The Crown will compensate you, of course.
当然 皇室会补偿你的
How much?
补多少
The Crown is willing to pay five percent
皇室会付给你贸易收益的
of the trade profits-- that should be fair.
百分之五 算是公正了吧
Make it 25%.
付我百分之二十五吧
That's more than fair.
比公正更进一步
Fine. Do we have a deal?
好吧 我们成交了吗
Now that I think about it, no.
我还得考虑考虑 不
No? What do you mean no?
不 什么叫不
That port has great sentimental value to me.
我对港口怀有很深的感情
It was given to me by your mother,
那是你母亲给我的
Marie de Guise, for services rendered.
玛莉·德吉斯 奖励我的成就
To honor her memory, I couldn't bargain it away for any price.
为了纪念她 出多少钱我也不能给呀
So our negotiation has just been a waste of my time.
所以我是来浪费时间的吗
Not at all.
完全不是
My friends here have trade routes of their own.
我的朋友们也有他们的贸易线
And now that they know how much you're willing to pay for them,
现在他们知道你愿意付多少钱了
I'm sure they'd be delighted to negotiate.
我相信你们的谈判会很顺利
I believe the starting price was 25%.
我想起价是百分之二十五
I'll take 30.
我要百分之三十
Did Queen Agatha enjoy her royal carriage ride?
阿加莎女王喜欢她的马车旅行吗
She loved it.
她很开心
She only wants to travel
从今往后
by parade from now on.
她只想坐马车游♥行♥了
I'm sorry you couldn't join us.
我很遗憾你不能来
So am I. I've been in meetings
我也是 我今天一早
with Ambassador Richards all morning.
都在和理查兹大使会面
About Scotland.
讨论苏格兰的事
I know I've been occupied, but as your advisor, I strong-- -
我知道我最近忙 但作为大臣我强烈...
Don't. You have enough on your mind.
别说了 你要操心的事够多了
Agatha, where's your doll?
阿加莎 你的娃娃呢
I gave it to the kitchen girl.
我送给厨房♥的女仆了
She's never had a doll.
她从来没有玩过娃娃
That was very generous of you.
你真慷慨
I'm not going to need it for much longer.
反正我也不会需要它太久了
What's it going to be like when I'm gone from here?
我离开之后这里会变成什么样
Oh, darling, we're not going anywhere.
亲爱的 我们哪也不去
From this earth, I mean.
我是说离开这个世界
Agatha, I, um...
阿加莎 我...
I can't... I can't...
我不能 我不能...
As you know,
你知道
queens are chosen by God,
女王是上帝选出的
so I happen to know
所以我恰巧知道
heaven is a beautiful place.
天堂是个很美的地方
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表