剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
I have a message for you before you wed.
在联姻之前 我有个信息要告诉你
Before I wed?
联姻之前
Not a step closer, sir.
不许靠近 先生
No, let him finish. Tell me.
没事 让他说完 你说吧
You will have love or an heir, but not both.
你能得到真爱或子嗣 但两者不可兼得
If you choose a child, it will be a son,
如果你想要子嗣 你会怀上儿子
And he will rule both nations.
他将统治这两个国家
England and Scotland,
英格兰与苏格兰
united at last, and in peace.
最终将二者和平统一
This is your fate.
这是你的命运
It is a choice, once made,
这个选择一旦做出
That is immutable.
便不可逆转
Thank you, Your Majesty. I never dreamed
谢谢女王陛下 我做梦也没想过
that the queen of scots would be bringing me water.
苏格兰的女王会为我端水
I've instructed Lord Bothwell
我已经命令博斯威尔大人
to get my guards to help get you back to court to see the physician.
派守卫护送你回宫廷去看医生了
How did you get here, Mr. Rizzio?
你怎么会到这儿来 里齐奥先生
Please, call me David.
叫我大卫就好
I'm a merchant from Turin.
我是从都灵过来的商人
Came with the prospect of business.
带着我的生意过来谋生
I had an accident on the road,
路上遭遇了意外
and I was thrown by my horse.
我被马甩了出去
I hit my head, and when I woke,
撞到了脑袋 等我醒来的时候
I was in the company of Druids.
发现自己在一个德鲁伊教团中
The Druid who rescued me told me
救了我的那位德鲁伊教♥徒♥说
that he had an urgent message for Mary.
他有一个紧急的口信要带给玛丽
Not "The queen" Or "Her majesty,"
他没说"女王" 没说"陛下"
But... Mary.
说的是"玛丽"
Like a friend would speak of you.
像谈起一位朋友一般
Did this man give you his name?
这人说了他的名字吗
No, but I remember his face.
没有 但我记得他的长相
Dark hair, bright eyes,
深色头发 明亮的双眼
like sea glass.
海一般明净
He told me that he'd promised you something.
他说 他对你承诺了一件事
A promise? Yes.
承诺 是的
That he would come to you when you needed him the most.
他承诺在你最需要他的时候他会到你身边
Sebastian.
塞巴斯蒂安
Did my friend tell you why
我的朋友说没说
he couldn't deliver this message himself?
为什么他不能亲自送信
He did.
他说了
Or at least his spirit did.
或者说 他的灵魂解释了
When I parted ways with the Druid,
我与那些德鲁伊教♥徒♥分开之后
his spirit continued to guide me to ensure
他的灵魂一直在为我指路
that I delivered those words to you.
确保我能把这些话带给你
I must confess, the journey is very muddled in my mind.
我坦白这段旅途中 我一直浑浑噩噩的
Why do you say "his spirit"?
你说"他的灵魂" 是什么意思
Is he in peril? Did he foresee some danger in his future?
他有危险了吗 他是不是预知到了某些危险
I don't know.
我不知道
Your Grace, the Spanish ambassador, Lord Renaude,
女王陛下 西班牙大使雷诺德大人
is demanding an audience with you.
要求与您见面
Why has John Hawkins not yet been arrested?
为什么约翰·霍金斯还没被抓起来
We received word he was brought to you,
我们得到消息说 他被带到你面前
only to be released again.
却又被释放了
King Philip will not allow the theft of Spanish treasure
菲利普国王绝不会允许窃取西班牙财富的盗贼
to go unpunished.
逍遥法外
Of course not.
当然不会
Hawkins has been reprimanded,
霍金斯已经受到了惩罚
and your gold recovered.
你们的黄金也被奉还
Spain will be repaid in full for her losses.
西班牙的损失将得到原样赔偿
Reprimanded? Spain could hold England wholly responsible
惩罚 英格兰应该对西班牙负全部责任
and consider this an act of aggression.
并且这次行为算是侵略事件
I understand.
我明白
He will be arrested and imprisoned at once.
他将立刻被捕入狱
Do not let this happen again.
别再犯同样的错误了
Your navy is no match for our Spanish fleet.
你们的海军与西班牙的舰队可没法比
And to the North, your Scottish cousin,
再看看北边 你的苏格兰表亲
already allied with France,
已经与法国结盟了
marries with full Vatican support,
他们的联姻备受罗马教廷支持
with Catholic might surrounding you by land and sea,
即使天主教♥徒♥全方位拥护着你
leaving England a diminished power.
英格兰的力量仍在逐渐衰退
A fact you would do well to remember,
这一点 您可要当心了
Your Majesty.
女王陛下
My apologies to King Philip for this egregious mistake.
对于这次严重错误 我对菲利普国王表示郑重致歉
I'm afraid I haven't been seeing things clearly.
怪我没有看清局势
But I will rectify the matter.
但我会进行补救的
Please tell me why you would give serious consideration
请告诉我 为何一个树林中的流浪汉所做的预言
to a prophecy spoken by a vagrant in the woods?
让你如此执迷不悟
Rizzio is not a vagrant.
里齐奥不是流浪汉
He is a merchant, and he is recovering in the infirmary.
他是商人 他正在医院里休养
And he wasn't speaking as himself.
那些话不是他自己说的
I think he was giving me a message from Bash.
我觉得他在替巴斯向我传话
He joined the Druids to learn the gift of foresight.
他加入了德鲁伊教会 学到了预知未来的本领
And you've known others with this "Gift"?
你还认识其他人有这个"本事"吗
You believe in it?
这你也相信
I have seen what can happen if their words are ignored.
我见识过 不顾预言而任意妄为有什么后果
You mean what happened to Francis.
你指的是弗朗西斯的下场
How do you know it's not a trick
你怎么知道这是不是某些虎视眈眈的人
staged by your loyal watchmen?
为你设下的陷阱呢
I know you don't have a high opinion of Lord Bothwell,
我知道你不信任博斯威尔大人
but he made his intentions clear.
但他的意图已经表达得很清楚了
To warn me against Darnley.
警告我小心达恩利
He would have me believe that there is another future for me,
他本可以让我相信我还可以有别的未来
one that doesn't include Darnley.
没有达恩利的未来
But if this prophecy is right, then my choice is clear.
但如果预言没错的话 我的选择就很明确了
Darnley can provide an heir
达恩利可以提供子嗣
who represents the future of both England and Scotland.
这个孩子就是英格兰和苏格兰的未来
And that is more important than having love.
那比拥有爱情重要得多
And what does this prophecy say about
那这个预言关于
Darnley's inability to tell the truth?
达恩利的满口谎言又是怎么说的呢
It's one thing not to have love, but...
没有爱情是一回事 但...
Mary, I learned something while you were away.
玛丽 你出去的时候我了解了一点信息
Darnley's lover,
达恩利的情人
Lady Keira, never left town.
凯拉小姐从未离开过这里
She simply moved to a different inn.
只是住进了另一家旅馆
And Darnley was seen leaving court earlier
有人看到达恩利提早离开宫廷
without an escort of royal guard.
没有皇家卫兵随行
No one knows where to, but...
没人知道他去了哪 但...
He continues to see her.
他还在见她
I will marry Darnley,
我会和达恩利结婚
but I refuse to allow him
但我不会让他
to humiliate me in this way.
用这样的方式羞辱我
If this gets out, I will be the woman
如果消息传出去 那我就成了
who couldn't keep her husband close on the eve of her wedding.
结婚前夜看不住丈夫的女人
I want Keira gone. I'll send some men.
我要凯拉消失 我派人过去
No, I want you to remove her yourself.
不 我要你亲自去
Throw her out into the street if you must.
有必要的话就把她赶到接上去
But this ends now!
但必须处理清楚
Stephan.
斯特凡
Charles, he's asked to speak with a catholic...
查尔斯 他想要和天主教牧师
Priest.
谈谈
He's finally come back to his true faith.
他终于回归了正确的信仰
You know, I had my doubts the girl could do it.
我本以为那姑娘办不到呢
No.It wasn't Nicole.
不 不是妮可干的
As I hear it, it was all Luc, your son.
据我所知 是卢克的功劳 你的儿子
Luc? You certain?
卢克 你确定吗
But since Nicole has her hands on Charles,
但妮可对查尔斯影响很大
we best control her.
我们最好控制住她
You can do that.
你能做到
Make her fall for you.
让她为你着迷
I'm not sure bedding the lover of the king is a wise idea.
我不确定睡国王的情人是个好主意
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表