剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
But I will lie to others.
但我还会继续骗别人
I will do anything to protect us.
做一切我能做的事 来保护我们
And that is what I did.
我之前做的事也是为了保护我们
I told the archduke I love you.
我告诉大公我爱你
And I told him I would never give you up.
告诉他我绝不会放弃你
Why would he agree to that?
他怎么会同意
His family's already taken advantage
他地位的提升
of his rise in station.
已经给他的家庭带来了很多好处
He needs this marriage.
他需要和我联姻
And I need to marry him, but...
我也需要和他联姻 但是
I know that. But I will always,
这我知道 但我永远
always be yours.
永远属于你
So if you still think I can't be trusted,
如果你还是不能信任我
then let me make this vow,
让我在这里起誓
not only to you, but to God.
在你面前 在上帝面前
Woven into this fabric from my mother's dress
这是我母亲裙子上的一段
are her dreams of lasting love for me.
代表她希望我得到永恒的爱情
The joy she would have felt knowing I'd met you.
要是她知道我遇见了你 该多么开心
The happiness my daughter felt, knowing you.
我女儿认识了你也感到很幸福
This hand-fasting binds my life to yours.
这场婚姻将你我的生命紧紧相连
As this knot is tied...
绳结系紧
We are joined...
你我成婚
Before God, for all time. Before God, for all time.
上帝见证 相守终生 上帝见证 相守终生
I've been interrogating Darnley since his arrest.
达恩利被捕后我就一直在审问他
But it'll take some time to extract a confession.
但让他认罪还需要点时间
Torture, you mean.
你是指用刑
How much pain will Darnley have to endure
我们要对他用多重的刑
before we believed him?
他才肯说实话
And would we be forced to kill him
要是我们不得不杀了他
to cover up what we had done?
来掩盖他做的事呢
He would trade your life for his in an instant, Mary.
他会毫不犹豫地出♥卖♥♥♥你让自己活命的 玛丽
Would he?
他会吗
I know he wants power, and his ego is monstrous,
我知道他渴望权力 欲望无穷
but he is still my husband and the father of my child.
但他还是我的丈夫 我孩子的父亲
Continue to interrogate him,
继续审
but do not harm him.
但别伤着他
For now.
暂时别
I'm afraid you will have to return to France
恐怕你回法国之前
without seeing Knox hang.
没法看到诺克斯被处死了
Your plan didn't work, then.
你的计划失败了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
But it seems Reverend Knox has, uh,
但似乎诺克斯教士
escaped justice once again.
又一次逃脱了法律制裁
Save your strength, Reverend.
别挣扎了 教士
Who are you? Release me!
你是谁 放开我
Or there will be consequences!
否则你会自吞苦果
If I've wronged you in some way,
如果我哪里冒犯了你
I can make it right.
我可以纠正
No.
不
You can't.
你做不到
Narcisse.
纳西斯
Please.
求你了
Let me go.
放了我
Lola...
萝拉
was just a pawn in your political schemes.
只是你政♥治♥阴谋中的一颗棋子
Her death, a mere byproduct.
她的死对你来说无足轻重
But I loved her,
但我爱过她
more than life itself,
超过我的生命
and I was forced to stand and watch helplessly,
而我只能无助地看着她死去
as they killed her before my very eyes.
他们就在我面前杀了她
I thought you might learn this lesson
我以为你会因此
at the end of a rope, but...
学到一点教训 但是...
it appears that I must teach you.
看来必须由我来教教你了
There are consequences, taking from a man
夺走一个男人的至爱
that which he holds most dear.
的确会酿成很多苦果
It was Elizabeth! She's to blame.
是伊丽莎白 要怪她
Elizabeth ordered the execution!
是伊丽莎白杀了她
Everyone will pay...
每个人都会付出代价的...
in their own way.
用不同的方式
Where are you going?
你要去哪
A stroll.
去散步
Please, don't tell me
拜托 你不会
you want to go back to the castle already.
这么快就想回城♥堡♥了吧
Gideon?
吉迪恩
Are feeling unwell again?
你又觉得不舒服了吗
I don't know what's wrong with me.
我不知道我怎么了
Gideon! Gideon.
吉迪恩 吉迪恩
Come on, get help.
走 我们去找人帮忙
Where?
去哪找
Stay with me, wife. We are bound.
留在我身边 妻子 我们彼此相连
No!
不
I do hope the reception's to your liking, Ambassador Franco.
希望你喜欢这个接待会 弗朗哥大使
So tasteful.
很有品味
I'd heard such tales of depravity in French court.
我听说过法国宫廷的腐♥败♥
If only we could enjoy the festivities
要是我们能好好享受欢宴
without all this bridal business hanging over us.
而没有婚姻诸事的干扰多好
I do hope King Charles makes his choice soon.
我喜欢查尔斯国王能尽快做出选择
Very soon, I'm sure.
我保证会很快的
I nearly forgot to ask about your study of astronomy.
我差点忘了问你你对天文学的研究了
Claude, too, she's a lover of the stars.
克劳德也很喜欢星星
Ah, the night sky.
夜空
God's most magnificent creation.
是上帝最伟大的创造
Wouldn't you agree, Princess?
你同意吗 公主
Uh, apologies, Ambassador,
抱歉 大使
but I promised my husband a dance.
但我答应了我丈夫要跳一支舞
I like being close to you like this.
我喜欢和你如此靠近
It's all I've ever wanted.
这就是我想要的
Claude.
克劳德
It doesn't have to end.
不用非得结束这一切
I'm-I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry, I...
抱歉 我...
...I have to go.
我得走了
You want me to support your annulment?
我想要我支持你废除婚姻吗
But you love Claude.
但你爱克劳德
And I've been holding out hope she could love me, too.
我也一直希望她能爱我
I know she likes you.
我知道她喜欢你
You look happy together.
你们在一起看起来很快乐
And feelings do change.
感觉会变化
If only it were that simple.
如果有那么简单就好了
She can't let me into her heart
她不让我走进她的内心
because her heart still belongs to Leith.
因为她的心还属于利思
As much as I want to be with her,
我这么爱她
I won't stand in her way.
我不想阻碍她
Claude should be with the man she loves.
克劳德应该和她爱的人在一起
Of course.
当然
You're so right.
你太对了
So sweet of you...
你很贴心...
I have important news.
我有重要的事要宣布
Tonight, I will be announcing my bride-to-be.
今晚我将宣布我的未婚妻
But before I reveal my choice,
但在我做出选择之前
I would like to thank Luc Narcisse,
我想要感谢卢克·纳西斯
a good man, a wise man,
一个好人 一个明智的人
and the best brother-in-law a man could ask for.
也是世界上最好的姐夫
Thank you, Luc.
谢谢你 卢克
Your words have brought me the strength and wisdom I needed.
你的话给了我所需要的力量和智慧
And now, the love of my life
现在我宣布 我的一生挚爱
and the new queen of France.
也就是法国新王后是
Nicole De...
妮可...
...what's your last name again?
你姓什么
I've never thought to ask.
我从没想过要询问她的姓
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表