剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
your marriage offer to Queen Mary.
收回迎娶玛丽女王的请求
This is ridiculous... I accept!
太荒唐了... 我接受
How could you agree to such an idiotic challenge?
你怎么能同意这么愚蠢的挑战
I had no choice.
我别无选择
If I hadn't I would've lost the respect
如果我不同意 那间屋子里的人
of every man in that room.
没人会尊重我
If you lose, I will still marry you.
如果你输了 我还是会嫁给你
But you will have made it very difficult for us.
但我们俩的处境会变得很艰难
I won't lose.
我不会输
And when I win, Lord Taylor will pledge his support
等我赢了 泰勒伯爵就会支持我
and all the others will follow suit.
其他人也会紧随其后
Scotland will unite behind our marriage.
我们的婚姻会团结苏格兰
He does have his father's history to overcome.
他总要面对父亲的过去
You knew that when you chose him.
你选择他的时候就清楚这一点
Chose me, like a prize pony.
像选马驹一样选了我
Once the challenge was made,
这个挑战一旦提出
Darnley had no choice but to accept.
达恩利只能接受
How he's going to win, however, is another question.
可他怎么赢就是另一个问题了
Lord Taylor is one of the best boxers in Scotland.
泰勒伯爵是苏格兰最厉害的拳击手
I should know, he's beaten me three times.
我很清楚 因为他打败了我三次
I'm not worried.
我不担心
I am.
我担心
I'm going to win.
我会赢的
I know how to fight.
我知道怎么打架
And more importantly, I know how
更重要的是我知道
to put on a show and win people to my side.
怎么逢场作戏拉拢旁人
James, could you excuse us?
詹姆斯 能出去一下吗
I'd like to talk to Darnley alone.
我想和达恩利单独聊聊
I do have a first name, you know.
我有名字
It's Henry. Darnley...
我叫亨利 达恩利
Darnley it is then.
那就叫达恩利吧
...did you set that fire
是你放了那把火
so you could play the hero?
好让自己扮作英雄吗
Put on a show.
逢场作戏
Win people to your side?
拉拢旁人
Yes. I did.
是我做的
I did it for our marriage, for us.
我是为了我们 为了我们的婚姻
If it weren't for that fire, you wouldn't have felt
要是没有那场火 你就没有足够的信心
confident enough to announce our engagement.
宣布我们订婚的消息
It endeared us to your people.
那件事拉近了我们和人♥民♥的距离
They need to love us,
你想获得他们的支持
together, as a couple, if you want their support.
他们就得将我们看作一对夫妇来爱戴
You lied to me.
你骗了我
Not outright. Because I didn't ask you in the moment,
算不上骗 因为我当时没问你
"Darling, are you spreading a devastating fire for your benefit?"
"亲爱的 是你放了那场火为自己谋利吗"
Look, Mary, if you want something enough,
玛丽 如果你想获得什么
you have to be willing to break the rules.
就必须打破一些规则
We have battles to win; the last thing you should want
我们还有仗要打 你也不希望身边
is a reluctant partner at your side.
是个心不甘情不愿的人吧
I'm going to forgive this deception.
我会原谅你这次的欺骗
But I will not accept shortcuts or dishonesty
但我不允许未来再有这种走捷径
in the future.
或不诚实的事发生
If we must have this boxing match,
如果一定要进行拳击赛
then you will compete my way.
你必须按我的方式来打
You will fight honorably.
你要光明正大地战斗
And you will win honorably.
光明正大地胜利
Can you accept that, Lord Darnley?
你能接受吗 达恩利大人
As you will consider no other option...
如果你执意如此
your way it is.
那就按你说的来
Thank you for meeting me.
谢谢你来见我
I only came to tell you that you must stop sending me messages.
我来只是为了告诉你不要再给我送信了
I'm sorry.
对不起
But I had to see you.
但我要见你
There's a sealed letter...
这里有封密封的信...
I can't do this, James.
我做不到 詹姆斯
I can't stop thinking about you.
我控制不住地想你
My thoughts of you,
我对你的思绪
they are so sinful.
真是罪孽深重
If you care for me at all,
如果你真的在乎我
please let me go.
就放过我吧
Let me help you with the child, sir, a lord
让我来抱孩子 您这种尊贵的人
shouldn't be saddled with servants' kinfolk.
不应该接触仆人的骨肉
Rose is my daughter.
萝丝是我女儿
Oh, my sweet little Rose.
我亲爱的小萝丝
No need to cart my daughter away. I've missed her too much.
不要把我女儿带走 我太想念她了
Rose was an orphan, now our own.
萝丝是个孤儿 不是我们亲生的
I'm so happy to see you both.
很高兴见到你们
We'll walk to the competition grounds
等你安顿好
after you drop off your things.
我们就去赛场那边
It's been a long journey, Greer.
我刚长途跋涉回来 葛瑞尔
Of course.
是啊
After you rest, then.
那你先好好休息吧
Look, another gift from your father.
看 你父亲又送我一件礼物
It's beautiful, isn't it?
很漂亮 是不是
Leith is alive.
利思还活着
Leith?
利思
When he arrived, my father had him locked up.
他到了以后 我父亲就囚禁了他
Claude, I swear I did not know until just now.
克劳德 我发誓我是刚知道这件事
I've already ordered him released.
我已经下命令放了他了
Released?
放了他
Released from where?
从哪里把他放出来
The dungeon. He's here? In the castle?
地牢 他就在城♥堡♥里吗
Yes.
是的
Leith?
利思
It's you.
真的是你
I thought you were dead.
我以为你死了
I pictured your face a thousand times.
我一直幻想见到你
Don't ever leave me.
别再离开我了
Never.
别再离开
Claude, you're married.
克劳德 你结婚了
I tried to stop it, but Narcisse, he...
我曾经抗争过 但是纳西斯 他...
Doesn't matter.
没关系
I will be with you.
我会跟你在一起
Whatever it takes.
不管代价如何
Wake up, lord Darnley, it's nearly noon.
醒醒 达恩利大人 快到中午了
I've asked my brother James to help train you
我请我兄弟詹姆斯训练你
for your fight with Lord Taylor.
备战与泰勒伯爵的决斗
The man who lost to Taylor three times is going to teach me?
输给泰勒三次的人要来训练我吗
He's been in the ring with Taylor, he can help with strategy.
他跟泰勒同场竞技过 他可以为你指导策略
Besides, I want to see if you can fight.
另外 我也想看看你战斗力如何
I like to know my odds.
我想知道胜算多少
Don't make them too heavy.
别弄得太沉了
I just need to tire Darnley enough
我只需要消耗达恩利的体力
to better expose his weakness.
以此暴露他的缺陷
You look worried.
你看起来很担心
Don't be.
不用担心
Even if Darnley loses the fight and his bet with Lord Taylor,
就算达恩利输给了泰勒伯爵
I will find a way to make this marriage happen.
我也有办法促成婚姻
It's not that. It's Emily Knox.
不是因为这个 是艾米丽·诺克斯
She's tormented with guilt.
她饱受愧疚的折磨
If we continue, she might confess to Knox himself.
如果这样下去 她可能会向诺克斯坦白
And then he'll realize that we've been using her
到时候诺克斯会发现 我们一直利用艾米丽
as a means to spy on him. I worry what he'd do to her.
作为监视他的眼线 我担心他会对艾米丽不利
I can't, in good conscience, push her any further.
出于良心 我不能再害她了
All right.
好吧
We'll learn Knox's secrets some other way.
我们可以想其他办法窥探诺克斯的秘密
Tell me what to hit.
要我怎么打啊
You have a good reach.
你的出拳不错
Which is your dominant hand?
你习惯用哪只手
That depends.
看什么情况了
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表