剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on Reign...
《女王》前情提要
The privateer Martin de Lambert is here.
海盗船长马丁·德兰博到了
You are a scoundrel,
你就是个恶棍
a rogue. Pirate.
流氓 是海盗
Your mother spoke of you so often.
你母亲经常说起你
Your courage, your beauty.
说到你的勇气 美丽
I felt like I knew you
我觉得好像
before you'd even arrived.
在你来苏格兰之前就认识你了
I promised her I'd watch over you.
我答应了她我会照顾你
You're my Loyal Watchman.
你就是我那位忠心的守卫
Over the coming week,
下一周中
guests will be arriving from across the continent
宾客们会从大♥陆♥各地前来
to witness our Catholic wedding.
见证我们的天主教婚礼
I have a message for you before you wed.
在联姻之前 我有个信息要告诉你
You will have love...
你能得到真爱
or an heir, but not both.
或子嗣 但两者不可兼得
Don't bother trying to deny you're having an affair.
不要费心否认你有情人了
I will marry Darnley,
我会和达恩利结婚
but if this gets out, I will be the woman
如果消息传出去 那我就成了
who couldn't keep her husband close on the eve of her wedding.
结婚前夜看不住丈夫的女人
I want Keira gone.
我要凯拉消失
Every time I look at you, I will see
每次我看到你 都会看到
the person who killed...
那个杀了...
The woman you truly love.
你真正爱的女人的人
Catherine! Please, help me get out of this marriage.
凯瑟琳 帮我摆脱这桩婚姻
Well, I must say that all the parties for your wedding
我得说你婚礼的各方面
have drawn the most supportive crowds.
都吸引了最支持你的人群
Let's hope my subjects are as supportive
希望如果我选择取消婚礼
if I choose to call my wedding off.
我的子民也一样支持
Well, the blame will fall squarely on Darnley.
大家都会责怪达恩利的
You just say the word and the rumor mill will be ignited.
你只用说出来 谣言就会被点燃
Strategic whispers of Darnley's affairs.
比如有目的性地造谣达恩利有很多外遇
But Keira was the only one.
但只有凯拉一人
Well, not when I'm done with him.
等我对付完他就不是了
One must embellish, but trust me,
必须加以修饰 但相信我
we'll adjust as necessary.
我们会根据需要调整
If you discard him, Darnley will be left
如果你抛弃达恩利
in a dark cloud of shame.
他将置身耻辱乌云之中
Here we are.
我们到了
So good to let the people see their queen.
让人♥民♥看看他们的女王真好
And what of those who are not privy to such gossip?
那些不知道这种八卦的人呢
The nobles and dignitaries who are coming from points
那些来自世界各地的
around the world to see me wed in two days' time.
来看我两天后成婚的达官贵人
How shall we smooth things over with them?
我们要怎么安抚他们
That is trickier than I thought.
那比我想象中还要棘手
What if we pacify them
如果我们用临别赠礼
with a parting gift?
安抚他们呢
Never heard of such a thing.
没听过这种东西
I just invented it.
我刚发明的
Give them gold, jewels,
给他们金子 珠宝
anything that you have.
你有的一切
I'm afraid our coffers are quite dry.
恐怕我们国库也并不丰盈
Money won't be the only hurdle you'll face.
你面对的障碍不只有金钱
If you cancel the wedding now,
如果你现在取消婚礼
the Vatican will be quite displeased.
罗马教廷会很不高兴
They have gold enough of their own
他们自己就有许多金子
and they don't care who Darnley sleeps with.
而且不在乎达恩利跟谁上♥床♥
They want you wed to the man
他们希望你嫁给
who will help you take England.
能帮你夺取英格兰的男人
They've sent their most powerful emissary,
他们派遣最有权势的使者
Cardinal Adomo, to attend.
红衣主教阿多诺前来参加婚礼
We will find solutions if abandoning this wedding
如果你觉得你必须放弃这场婚礼
is what you feel you still must do.
那我们会找到解决办法
Hold off... for now.
暂时推迟吧
There's one last detail I need to attend to before we move forward.
我们行动之前 我还得确认最后一个细节
And be vigilant in your spying of John Knox.
监视约翰·诺克斯时保持警惕
Elizabeth isn't the only one who opposes this marriage.
不仅伊丽莎白反对这桩婚姻
I need to know where all of my enemies stand
我权衡决定时 需要知道
and what moves they plan to make
我所有敌人的立场
as I weigh my decision.
以及他们计划的行动
Lord Darnley has shown his strength and virility
达恩利大人在换筒子中展示了力量
in the creeling, a time-honored tradition
和男子气概 这是展示他价值的
to show his worthiness.
历史悠久的传统
To the future king of Scotland.
为苏格兰未来的国王鼓掌吧
Mary, we should actually speak
玛丽 我们该真正谈谈
and not just for show, but we need to...
不是为了表演 但我们得...
I don't have time right now.
我现在没时间
I need to plan the wedding.
我得策划婚礼
Oh, not now, Mother.
现在别来 母亲
Well, you got what you wanted.
你得偿所愿了
I'm marrying a queen.
我要娶一位女王了
A queen that despises me, no less.
一个轻视我的女王
If that weren't bad enough,
如果那还不够
I'm being forced to partake in some
我还被迫参与了
barbaric, Scottish wedding ritual.
野蛮的苏格兰婚礼仪式
That doesn't matter.
那不重要
You are winning over the people.
你赢得了人心
Focus on what you came here to accomplish.
专注于你过来完成的任务
Power.
权力
Or aren't you interested in that anymore?
或者说你不再感兴趣了
Of course I'm interested.
我当然感兴趣
Good... because important people
很好 因为重要的人物
have gathered here for your wedding,
会前来参加你的婚礼
people that can make your every desire a reality.
那些人能让你所有的梦想成真
All you need to do is listen to Mother.
你只用听妈妈的话
I can assure you, Cardinal Adomo,
我能跟你保证 红衣主教阿多诺
Queen Mary has arranged for you to receive
你留在苏格兰期间 玛丽女王
the finest accommodations available during your stay.
为你安排了最优质的住宿
Julian, see to it that Bernard is fed, will you?
于连 要注意给伯纳德喂食 好吗
Of course, Your Eminence.
当然 大人
Oh, my, hello, Greer.
天啊 你好啊 葛瑞尔
Martin, what are you doing here?
马丁 你来这里干什么
I was invited to attend the royal wedding
我的一位意大利夫人朋友
by one of my Italian lady friends.
邀请我前来参加王室婚礼
I accepted, hoping I would find you here.
我接受了 希望能在这里找到你
I thought you were with child.
我记得你怀孕了
I'm far from pregnant now-- I had Rose months and months ago.
我现在早没怀孕了 我好几个月前就生了萝丝
Rose?
萝丝
When do I meet her?
我什么时候和她见面
Meet her? Never. It's impossible.
永远都不行 那不可能
Lady Greer, how goes the greeting of the wedding guests?
葛瑞尔小姐 对婚礼宾客的欢迎怎么样了
May I offer some assistance?
需要我帮忙吗
I'm fine. Thank you very much.
不用 非常感谢
Now, if you don't mind, I have far more important things
如果你不介意的话 我现在还要
to attend to right now than making small talk.
做更重要的事 而不是闲谈
All right.
好吧
You have to leave now.
你现在就得走
Not until I see my daughter.
先让我见见我女儿
Just this once.
就这次
Please, Greer.
拜托了 葛瑞尔
My Lord, she is beautiful.
天啊 她真美
My child.
我的孩子
She's not your child, not according to the world.
根据世人的说法 她不是你的孩子
I told you, the story is that my husband and I adopted her.
我跟你说了 说法是我丈夫和我领养了她
She is my daughter.
她是我女儿
And more important to me than your foolish shame.
比你愚蠢的羞耻来说 这对我更重要
It's her shame I'm worried about, not mine.
我担心的是她的名声 不是我的
Do you want her to grow up an outcast, illegitimate?
你想让她作为一个私生子长大吗
The lie gives her a chance at a good life, a marriage.
这个谎让她能过上好日子 嫁个好人家
You can continue with your lie.
你可以继续说谎下去
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表