剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
They're going after Darnley.
他们是奔着达恩利来的
We need to send reinforcements to the safe house.
我们必须加强安全屋的兵力
Now!
马上去
I'm losing my bloody mind.
我要疯了
How much longer do I have to be stuck in this house?
我还要被困在这里多久
Queen Mary will send an escort for you
一旦可以安全回去了
once it's safe to return.
玛丽女王就会派人来找您
Well, I've run dry.
我要渴死了
So go and fetch me some ale from the cellar.
去给我从酒窖里拿点麦芽酒来
Lord Darnley, are you there?
达恩利大人 您在里面吗
Queen Mary sent me.
玛丽女王派我来的
You are to return to the castle at once.
您需要立刻返回城♥堡♥
Come in.
进来吧
The English are gone. It's safe to travel.
英格兰人走了 可以回去了
Brilliant.
太好了
I had no idea that, uh,
我没想到
you were a patron of the arts, Queen Leeza.
您还喜欢购买♥♥艺术作品 莉扎皇后
In a way. These were...
某种程度上来说是吧
"recovered" from protestant homes
这些都是从废弃的新教♥徒♥家里
that just so happened to be abandoned
或是在宗教斗争中不幸被人毁掉的新教♥徒♥家里
or destroyed due to unfortunate outbreaks of religious conflict.
拯救出来的
Conflicts that coincidentally
那些碰巧在你
happened to occur along the same routes
经过的路线上
that you traveled.
发生的宗教斗争
How marvelous.
真迷人
It's quite a feeling.
这种感觉很吸引人
Ripping something beautiful away from one's enemies.
把美的东西从敌人手中夺走
I knew you would appreciate my passion.
我知道你能理解我的热情
Excuse me, Your Majesty,
打扰了 陛下
we just heard a report that the king was seen
我们刚收到汇报 有人看见国王
wandering in Meaux.
正在莫城游荡
Meaux?
莫城
I-I thought you said that
我 我以为你说过
the king was at a monastery in Reims?
国王在兰斯的修道院里
He is.
他本来在那的
Then what is happening in Meaux?
那怎么又去莫城了
We've had trouble in the region before
我们之前在那个地方遇到了点麻烦
with, uh, impersonators--
有小偷和骗子
thieves collecting taxes from gullible townsfolk--
从那些容易上当的农民手里骗税
it's disgraceful, really.
这事很不光彩
I'll send the kingsguard to investigate.
我会排国王侍卫去调查
Do you want my men to help?
需要我的人帮忙吗
No, your men belong with you.
不 你还需要他们的保护
This will take just a moment to delegate.
我去安排一下 马上就回来
And when I come back,
我回来之后
I want you to tell me all about this piece here.
希望你能好好给我讲讲这幅画
Simply breathtaking.
简直太迷人了
I want to know every gory detail of its recovery.
我想知道你得到这幅画过程中的一切可怕的细节
It's a dark tale.
那可是黑暗极了
Claude.
克劳德
I need to speak to Luc, where is he?
我有事要跟卢克说 他在哪
What's going on? It's about your brother.
怎么了 是你弟弟的事
Leith!
利思
I need you. Are you well enough to ride?
我需要你 你现在能骑马吗
I'm fine.
还行
Why aren't you with Luc? He's gone.
你不是应该跟卢克在一起吗 他走了
Narcisse sent him to retrieve Charles.
纳西斯让他去找查尔斯了
The king's been spotted in Meaux.
有人发现他在莫城
We have to bring him back.
我们必须把他找回来
Why are you telling me this?
你为什么跟我说这些
Charles is in a fragile state.
查尔斯现在很脆弱
Luc's practically a stranger. You're not.
他根本不怎么认识卢克 但你们俩很熟
He'll listen to you.
他会听你的劝的
What is it?
怎么了
If you're upset about Luc and me,
如果你是因为我和卢克的事心烦
nothing happened tonight.
我告诉你今晚什么也没发生
Nothing?
什么事都没发生
Really?
真的吗
Leith!
利思
Please, can we talk about this later?
拜托 咱们等会儿再聊这个不行吗
If you leave now and follow Luc's trail,
你要是现在出发 跟着卢克走的话
you can reach Charles tonight.
你今晚还能找到查尔斯
Please.
求你了
My brother is in trouble.
我弟弟遇到麻烦了
Will you help him?
你帮帮他好吗
Darnley?
达恩利
Mary.
玛丽
I'm so sorry I sent you here.
很抱歉让你到这来
Are you all right? The assassin?
你还好吗 暗♥杀♥的事怎么样
He killed my guard, tried to kill me.
他杀死了我的侍卫 但没能杀了我
You almost died because of me.
我差点害死你
You don't need to be upset.
你不必难过
I'm not going anywhere. I'm getting married soon.
我哪都不去 我马上要结婚了
England orchestrated this.
是英格兰在背后捣鬼
I want everyone to know.
我要所有人知道事情的真♥相♥
Who's there?
是谁
My God, are you all right?
天啊 你还好吗
Leith?
利思
What happened?
怎么了
Bandits.
是土匪
They stabbed me and they took my horse.
他们刺伤了我 抢走了我的马
Well, they're gone now.
他们已经走了
Did you follow me?
你是跟着我来的吗
Claude sent me. She wanted me to help bring Charles back.
克劳德让我来的 她想让我把查尔斯找回来
Your leg, it's...
你的腿 正在
It's fine.
我没事
I just need to keep pressure on it.
只是需要一直压着伤口
You need more than that. You're bleeding out.
你的伤口需要处理 你在失血
What is it?
怎么了
I'm grateful you're here, it's just...
我很高兴是你来了 只是
...of all the people to come and help me.
你本来是最不可能来救我的人
Yes.
没错
The man you replaced.
你取代的那个人
I never pursued Claude.
我从来没有追求过克劳德
Yeah, I know, it was all arranged.
我知道 都是包办婚姻
It's more than that now, isn't it?
不过现在不止是包办婚姻了 是不是
Leith, nothing happened between Claude and I.
利思 我和克劳德之间什么也没发生
She called it off.
她没让我继续
Well, I'm not sure that matters.
我想这现在不那么重要了
Something will happen...
只要她还是你妻子
as long as she's married to you.
总有一天要发生的
Leith-- Leith,
利思 利思
I-I need a tourniquet to stop the bleeding.
我需要止血带来止血
Leith.
利思
You can't let me die out here.
你不能让我死在这里
Actually, I can.
事实上 我可以
Your Majesty, you sent for me?
陛下 您找我
When we last spoke, you said
我们上次对话时 你说
you had a skin condition that affected
你的皮肤病影响到了
your fingers? Yes, Your Majesty.
你的手指 是的 陛下
It struck me:
这让我想起
there is a solvent my ladies use to erase blemishes
我的侍女曾用一种溶剂来去除
from their skin-- it has a similar effect,
皮肤上的污渍 也有类似效果
and I wondered...
我不禁想到
is there something you were desperately
你是不是在拼命试图去掉
trying to remove from your own hands?
你手上的什么东西
So I had my guards open your chest.
所以我让侍卫打开了你的柜子
And I found this.
然后发现了这个
You have been dyeing common flowers blue.
你把普通玫瑰染成蓝色
One can charge an exorbitant amount
从而为这种稀有的蓝色玫瑰
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表