剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Knox was right.
诺克斯是对的
You meant to kill us all along.
你从一开始想杀了我们
Is that what he told you?
他是这样对你说的吗
Is that why you wouldn't disarm?
所以你不肯缴械吗
He said it was a trap. I didn't believe him.
他说这是个陷阱 我没有相信他
My God, no. We can't let him die.
老天 不 我们不能让他死
He's the only one that can prove Knox has been feeding us all lies.
只有他能证明诺克斯一直在骗我们
Greer, fetch the physician.
葛瑞尔 去找医师
No.
不
Mary, he won't make it.
玛丽 他撑不过去了
Emily told me once she was a terrible liar.
艾米丽曾对我说过她很不会说谎
She's quite good, actually.
事实上她很会撒谎
I believed her.
我信了她
You will never know Emily's motives.
你永远也不会懂艾米丽的动机
Knox may have given her no choice.
诺克斯可能让她别无选择
May have threatened her very life if she refused
也许威胁她 如果她拒绝
to feed you false information about the Hamiltons.
骗你汉密尔顿的事就要杀了她
And now, because we were unable to save Lord Hamilton,
现在 由于我们无法拯救汉密尔顿大人
Knox is free to say that you lured them to the castle,
诺克斯完全可以说是你引诱他们进入城♥堡♥
powerful Protestants to the slaughter.
为了杀害有权有势的新教♥徒♥
He'll preach of your treachery.
他会鼓吹你的背叛
I will lose all hope of Protestant support.
我会失去所有新教♥徒♥的支持
Unless someone else takes the blame.
除非有别人愿意替你担责
James, no.
詹姆斯 不
It is because of me that you're in this trouble, Mary.
你陷入这种麻烦都是因为我 玛丽
You must hold me accountable.
你必须让我来担责
But it's because of me that you slept with Emily
但你一开始去招惹艾米丽
in the first place.
却是因为我的授意
Mary, to take England, to hold Scotland,
玛丽 为了夺取英格兰 保住苏格兰
you must say that I acted on my own.
你必须说这事是我一意孤行
You must ban me from Scotland.
你必须将我逐出苏格兰
Make me a public spectacle so that all will hear of it.
让我成为众矢之的
You shouldn't have to do this.
你不能这样做
You are a good and fair queen, sister.
你是个好女王 妹妹
Your people need you.
你的人♥民♥需要你
My only regret is that
我唯一后悔的是
I will no longer be able to serve at your side,
我今后无法侍奉你左右了
and protect you.
也无法再保护你
Only for a time.
只是一段时间而已
I will call you back, James.
我会召你回来的 詹姆斯
What am I going to do without you?
没有你我可怎么办
Summon Lord Bothwell.
召博斯威尔大人
I know he would rather die than see you harmed.
我知道他会拼死保护你的
You can't rely on Darnley for this,
这点你不能指望达恩利
it's too important.
这太重要了
Tell me, Mrs. Knox,
告诉我 诺克斯夫人
When you told James that the Hamiltons intended me harm,
当你告诉詹姆斯汉密尔顿意图伤害我时
did you know it was a lie,
你知道那是个谎言吗
even as you spoke it?
在你脱口而出时
It is no worse than lies he has told me.
他骗我的也不遑多让
Why don't you kill me now?
你为什么不杀了我
You've destroyed my life anyway.
反正你也已经毁了我的生活
I may still need you,
我可能还需要你
to connect your husband to the slaughter.
用你拿下你的丈夫
His followers believe he is God's messenger.
他的追随者相信他是上帝的使者
Anything you do to him will only make him a martyr.
你对他做的一切只会让他成为殉道者
You have cost me much, Emily.
你让我损失不小 艾米丽
But something tells me
但我直觉
there is some truth in your lies
你的谎言
about the way you live, hmm?
透露出你的生活状态
Go home.
回去吧
To the powerful man who knows
回到那个知道你背叛了他的
that you betrayed him.
强大男人身边吧
Enjoy the living hell that is your marriage.
去享受你如同地狱般的婚姻生活
That is your punishment.
那就是你的惩罚
Your Majesty.
陛下
It has just been confirmed--
攻击反叛者的行动
the attack on the rebels has been executed.
已经实行了
And the hostages?
人♥质♥呢
Thanks to your quick action, they are saved.
多亏了你的快速决断 他们被拯救了
But at what cost?
代价呢
How many gallant soldiers did I send to their deaths?
有多少被我派出的英勇的士兵死了
Charles, come with me, please.
查尔斯 跟我来
There's something you need to see.
你要亲眼来看看
You helped Charles find the strength
你帮助查尔斯找到了
to do the right thing.
为所应为的力量
You saved lives today.
你今天拯救了生命
I did it for you.
我是为你做的
Charles, the savior of France!
查尔斯 法国的救世主
It's all right, you are their hero.
没错 你是他们的英雄
They're calling me their savior.
他们叫我救世主
They love you.
他们爱你
Is that... My son.
那是... 我的儿子
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
Charles.
查尔斯
Named after the king who saved his life.
和救他性命的国王用同一个名字
I wish Leeza were here to see this.
真希望莉扎能看到这个场景
Charles, a Catholic King
查尔斯 一个天主教国王
embraced by his people.
受到了人♥民♥的爱戴
Oh, I'll make sure she knows.
我会确保她知道的
And perhaps this turn of events
也许这个转折事件
will get her to stop interfering in French affairs,
能让她不再插手法国内政
and let us live in peace.
还我们安宁
I wouldn't go that far.
我可没想那么远
She is your daughter, after all.
她毕竟是你的女儿
Perhaps this will buy us some room.
也许这可以为我们赢得喘息的时间
Yes, giving us time to secure Charles' reign.
对 给我们时间去稳固查尔斯的统治
If we can keep his hand steady,
只要让他稳定
he won't need to abdicate.
他就不用退位
Henri might not be too happy about that.
亨利对此可不会开心
We can't have him contesting the throne.
我们不能让他来抢王位
Not when his brother is finally embracing being king.
不能在他的哥哥受到爱戴的时候来
And as long as Nicole thinks she has your love,
只要妮可觉得你还爱她
we can use her to control Charles.
我们就能利用她来控制查尔斯
For the good of France, of course.
当然是为了法国的利益
For the good of France.
为了法国的利益
Lord James Stuart, Earl of Moray,
詹姆斯·斯图尔特大人 莫里伯爵
for your egregious crimes,
由于你的恶意犯罪
you are hereby banished from Scotland.
你就此被驱逐出苏格兰
Furthermore, your lands and titles are forfeits to the Crown,
你的土地和头衔均由皇室收回
your wealth stripped from your person
你被剥夺所有财富
as you leave in disgrace.
被逐出境
Wait.
等等
How many more people will you sacrifice?
你还要牺牲多少人
Was there no other way?
难道就没有别的办法吗
Don't go.
别走
I have work.
我还有工作
Or should I tell the privy council
还是你要我告诉枢密院
that the queen's needs are more pressing?
女王的需求更加紧迫
Fine. You're released.
好吧 你去吧
Shall I write to the archduke
要我写信给大公
to officially initiate courtship proceedings?
正式开启求爱过程吗
It's all right.
没事的
For England's sake, you still need a husband.
为了英格兰 你还是需要一个丈夫
I understand that.
我明白
But I don't want to lose you.
但我不想失去你
You won't.
你不会的
I've traveled this path before.
我以前走过这条路
It won't be easy standing on the sidelines,
想要置身事外并不简单
seeing me with someone else.
要看着我和别人在一起
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表