剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
I've-I've always thought of her as mine,
我一直认为她是我的人
and now she belongs to France, too.
现在她也属于法国
Come, Nicole, join me.
来吧 妮可 到我身边来
Come.
来
I can make him see reason.
我会让他明白道理的
Spain is quite finished
西班牙已经受够了
with you and your hopeless brood!
你那没用的儿子
Your Majesty?
陛下
Elizabeth?
伊丽莎白
He was poisoned.
他被人下毒了
It had to be.
肯定是
We have to go.
我们得走了
I can't leave him... not like this.
我不能这样丢下他
You can't be found with him, either.
不能让人看到你们在一起
I sent a note to the nearest physician,
我给最近的医师送去了信
claiming I'd come across... a body.
说我遇到了...一具尸体
I didn't sign it, but they'll be here soon.
我没有签字 但他们马上就来了
He won't be left for long, but you must leave.
他不会独自待很久的 但你必须离开
He'd want you to be safe.
他会想让你安全
He loved you.
他爱你
I will find who did this to you,
我一定找出是谁干的
and when I do...
到时候
they will know how much I love you.
他们会知道我有多爱你
Lord Narcisse, I'm surprised to still see you here.
纳西斯大人 真没想到你还在这里
It could be some time
还要一段时间
until John Knox is brought to justice, but I assure you,
约翰·诺克斯才会被绳之以法 不过我保证
I will not give up until Lola is avenged.
不给萝拉报仇 我决不放弃
Before I left, I wanted to give you a parting gift.
走之前 我想给你件离别礼物
You are still free to take your legal steps against John Knox,
你还是可以名正言顺对付约翰·诺克斯
but I've taken what he valued the most,
但我拿走了他最珍贵的东西
the thing that made him a man.
让他成为一个男人的东西
Are those his? Yes.
这是他的... 是
Is he d? Very much alive.
他... 还好好活着
I didn't kill him,
我没杀他
but justice needed to be done.
但是正义需要伸张
You're a monster.
你是个魔鬼
No.
不
Just a man.
我只是一个普通人
One who wanted revenge.
一个想报仇的普通人
As did you, if I recall.
如果我没记错 你也是
This vile act will not ease your pain!
这种残暴的行为不会让你的痛苦减少
Mary, revenge is not meant to ease pain.
玛丽 报仇的重点不在于减少痛苦
It is meant to balance the scales.
而是达到平衡
I will live with the pain of Lola's death
我此生都会带着
for the rest of my life, but now,
萝拉之死的痛苦生活 但现在
I have made sure that everyone responsible for it
我已经让每个对此负有责任的人
will forever suffer pain, too.
也永远遭受痛苦了
Everyone?
每个人
I heard Gideon was poisoned.
我听说吉迪恩被毒杀了
It was you, wasn't it?
是你干的 对吗
You killed Gideon Blackburn.
你杀了吉迪恩·布莱克本
Yes.
是
He was an innocent man!
他是无辜的
Gideon didn't deserve his fate...
吉迪恩不该如此下场
but Elizabeth did.
但伊丽莎白是活该
She loved Gideon, deeply,
她深爱吉迪恩
with all her heart, and now,
全心全意地爱他
she knows what it feels like
现在她知道
to lose the one she loved the most.
失去最爱之人的感觉了
So...
这样
the scales are balanced.
就算平衡了
Get out.
出去
Get out of my court.
离开我的宫廷
Get out of my country! Get out!
离开我的国家 滚
Mary. What's the matter?
玛丽 怎么了
It was him, Narcisse.
是他 是纳西斯
He's the one who killed Gideon,
是他杀了吉迪恩
and this is his revenge on John Knox.
这是他对约翰·诺克斯的复仇
He castrated him.
他阉了他
I can't keep living like this,
我无法继续这样生活下去了
trapped in this endless cycle
我不想困在这无尽的
of bitterness and revenge.
痛苦和复仇当中了
I need to find peace in my country, in my life...
我需要在我的国家 在我的生活中
...even in my marriage.
在我的婚姻中 找到和平
Mary, no.
玛丽 不
I'm sorry,
对不起
but I have to let go
但我必须放手
of this desire for revenge
不再去想报仇
before everyone I love drowns in a pool of blood...
否则我爱的每个人都会溺死在鲜血里
...even if that means we can't be together.
即使这意味着我们不能在一起
Darnley must go free.
必须让达恩利自♥由♥
Mother.
母亲
Oh, I'm so glad to see you. Have you been well?
见到你真高兴 你一切可好
I've not been in a dungeon, as you have.
我没跟你一样被关在地牢里
With cousins in the countryside, weren't you?
你去乡下亲戚那了 是吗
Uh, yes.
是
Darnley...
达恩利
they say you have taken part in a coup.
他们说你参与了政♥变♥
It got... out of hand.
事情 失控了
I was a part of it, and then I was arrested
我是参加了 然后我因为
for killing members of the privy council,
杀害枢密院成员被捕
but without witnesses for either crime, nothing can be proven.
但两桩罪都没有证人 他们什么都证明不了
I took care of it.
我处理好了
Please tell me that you didn't burn those men.
拜托你别告诉我你烧死了那些人
I didn't want to at first, but...
我开始不想的 但是
she convinced me that it was the only way to protect myself.
她说服我 那是我自保的唯一方法
She? Who convinced you?
她 谁说服了你
Keira.
凯拉
She's been very helpful.
她帮了我很大的忙
She's more intelligent than you ever gave her credit for.
你根本想不到她有多聪明
Keira? K-Keira is dead.
凯拉 她死了
She was gone, but now she's back so that we can be together.
她是离开过 不过现在她回来跟我在一起了
Like we were always meant to be.
我们注定要在一起的
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表