剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
your reputation, your friends.
你的名声 你的朋友
And you will remain silent
如果我不同意封达恩利为并肩王
if I vote against giving Darnley the Crown Matrimonial?
你会继续保持沉默吗
What has happened to Scotland?
苏格兰这是怎么了
The queen is more French than Scottish...
女王的风格反倒更像法国人
and takes the word of an Italian over her own treasurer.
宁可信一个意大利人 也不信自己的财政大臣
I will keep my trust in the king.
我会继续信任国王
Lord Ruthven, wait.
卢斯文大人 等一下
What is it now? ?I beg of you.
又怎么了 算我求你
Under no circumstances must you allow Darnley
无论如何 你都不能同意达恩利
to receive the Crown Matrimonial. ?Why?
获封并肩王 为什么
What new threat does the queen offer?
女王又开出什么新条件了
It's not a threat from the queen.
并不是女王想要挟你
This is my threat alone.
而是我
There are places that men frequent
当男人小心翼翼地寻求其他男人
when they desire the discreet companionship of other men.
陪伴自己时 他们会去特定的地方寻求
You've been seen at such places.
你就去过这种地方
I'm married.
我已经结婚了
Even so,
即使如此
you and I have known the company of the same gentleman.
你我都享受过同一男士的陪伴
You be very careful what you're suggesting.
小心你说的话
We take no pleasure in revealing your secret.
我们并不想暴露你的秘密
It's not an easy life,
这种生活很辛苦
desiring what we're told we should not.
我们总渴望不被认可的欲望
But if you defy the queen, I will make certain
但如果你公然反抗女王 我向你保证
that everyone knows we are the same,
我会让所有人知道 我们是一类人
and not even the king will be able to save you then.
到时候 国王都未必救得了你
Nor you.
你也不能
You'll be burned right alongside me.
到时候 你会与我一起被毁灭
Are you prepared for that?
你准备好了吗
For Mary... anything.
为了玛丽 我可以做任何事
How the hell did we lose Ruthven?!
我们怎么可能失去卢斯文的支持
He won't even discuss the Crown Matrimonial.
并肩王的事 他从来都没参与过
That was our last chance at a peaceful transition of power.
在权势和平转移的阶段 这是我们最后的机会
Time to take out Mary. ? No.
是时候铲除玛丽了 不行
You asked me if I had a better idea.
你问过我 有没有更好的办法
I do.
我有
We can try Mary for adultery.
我们想办法让玛丽不忠贞
Carnal lusting.
色♥诱♥她
Even though she's pregnant?
在她还怀孕的时候
Mary is a woman of passion.
玛丽是充满激♥情♥的女人
Whatever she feels, desires, she must act upon.
不管她感受或渴望什么 她都立即付诸行动
She once took me in the hallway before our wedding.
在我们婚礼前 她有一次把我堵在了走廊上
If her desires are not being fulfilled with me,
如果她的欲望不能被我满足
then surely with Bothwell.
那就一定需要博斯威尔
Women are capable of ungodly things.
女人们擅长这种罪恶
We must catch them together,
我们必须抓到他们两人的证据
with witnesses to make certain she's found guilty of adultery.
要有目击者证明 玛丽的确做了不忠的事
And then what?
然后呢
She'll be forced to abdicate.
她会被逼退位
But she will... live?
但是 她会...活着吗
Yes.
会的
She'll be banished or imprisoned,
她会被流放 或监禁
but she'll live.
但她不会被处死
And the privy council will empower me to rule.
枢密院会协助我登上王位
I am the father of the next monarch.
我就是下一代君王了
In a heartbeat.
马上就是
Adultery is a just cause.
通奸的罪名只是个开始
Once she's judged as immoral and unfit, the Vatican itself
一旦她被指控不道德 罗马教廷会主动
will push her off the throne, leaving you.
将她赶下王位 离开你
And what about Bothwell?
那博斯威尔怎么办
Well, that's up to the king.
这个嘛 就交由国王处决了
Well, in that case...
这么说的话...
I will have his head.
我会砍了他的头
I wasn't expecting the archduke back so soon.
真没想到 大公爵这么快就回来了
What do you think he wants?
你觉得他想干什么
Was he not away to draw up papers for your engagement?
他不是去为你们的婚约起草文书了吗
Perhaps he now wishes your permission
也许他正准备请求你
to make a formal announcement.
公开宣告婚约呢
Do you think?
你这么想
Now that the world knows Queen Mary is pregnant,
现在全世界都知道女王玛丽怀孕了
I need this alliance more than ever.
我此刻无比需要这个同盟
But still, I can't help but feel I'm cheating on Gideon.
但是 我还是觉得我这是背叛了吉迪恩
Lord Blackburn loves you as much as any man has loved a woman.
布莱克本大人对你的爱 和其他男子的爱一样
He understands the situation.
他能理解这种处境
Smile.
笑一笑
My lord,
我的天
you have certainly...
你还真是...
What is it?
怎么了
"Your lips... hungry...
"你的嘴唇...让我渴望...
"Devour me. They steal my breath.
欲望吞没了我 让我难以呼吸
"Your body is mine.
你的身体属于我
Our hearts beat in joined ecstasy."
我们疯狂的心跳在同一频率"
I apologize for reading your private papers.
抱歉 我读了你的私人信件
I was moving them to make room for the flowers.
我准备把它们搬开 给花腾地方
Are you involved with another man?
你是跟别的男人还有关系吗
You weren't supposed to see those
在我们的新婚之夜前
before our wedding night.
你不该看到这些
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
Ever since we met,
自从我们见面
I can't stop thinking about you.
我没有一刻不在想你
Your...
你的...
powerful gaze, your confident stride.
坚定的眼神 你的昂首阔步
You've driven me mad with desire.
你让我陷入了对你的疯狂渴望
Which is inappropriate for a queen.
作为女王不应该这样
Especially a virgin queen.
尤其是一位处子女王
I've been inspired,
我偷偷读过一些东西
by the things that I've read in secret,
所以得到了启发
to write down my deepest longings,
我写下内心最深的向往
so that I might share them with you
以便在我们婚后
after we were married.
我可以跟你分享
The queen of England reads erotica?
英格兰的女王还读情♥色♥文学
My queen,
我的女王
if I had only known your feelings toward me,
如果我知道你对我的感觉
I could have spared us so much grief.
我便不必承受那么多痛苦
Because I feel the same way.
因为我对你也是同样的情感
Forgive my boldness, but is there any reason
请原谅我的冒昧 但我们没有理由
we should deny ourselves any longer
否认这种渴望
of something we both so clearly want?
这种我们内心无比明确的渴望
I've returned from Austria with my family's blessing.
我带着家族的祝福 从奥地利回到了这里
They've agreed to your demands.
他们答应了你的要求
We shall soon be husband and wife.
我们很快就结为夫妻了
I can think of no reason at all.
我想不出任何理由来拒绝了
I will give flesh to your words.
我将用身体回馈你写下的文字
And I'll be gentle.
我会很温柔的
That's remarkable.
太令人赞叹了
Subtle use of form without sacrificing attention to detail.
构图如此精妙 细节也无懈可击
Is it a, uh--?
这是...
It's a Da Vinci. ?
达芬奇的作品
My grandfather Francis purchased it.
我祖父弗朗西斯买♥♥来的
But you didn't come here
但你来这里
to discuss my art collection, did you?
不是为了和我讨论我的艺术收藏吧
No, Your Majesty.
不 陛下
I came with the hope of resolving
我来这里是希望
the situation in Granville.
能够解决格兰维尔事件
I understood Lord Narcisse
我听说纳西斯大人
was handling those negotiations.
在负责沟通协商
I've learned something that is-is too sensitive
我听说了一件事
for anyone except for the king himself.
只有国王被蒙在鼓里
Spain is trying to influence the outcome.
西班牙想要插手法国
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表