剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Renee, it's all right. Don't be afraid.
蕾妮 没事 别怕
I'm not here to hurt you or the boy.
我不是来伤害你和孩子的
I know you were part
我知道你参与了
of the assassination attempt on Elizabeth.
刺杀伊丽莎白的事
But there's a way out of this.
但有个办法能够澄清
You have information the queen wants.
你有女王需要的信息
You know who was really behind the attempt on her life.
你知道谋杀计划的背后主使
It wasn't Mary.
不是玛丽
So...
那么
tell me who sent that message.
告诉我 是谁传递的消息
I can't.
我不能说
If he finds out I've talked, he'll hurt my family.
如果他知道我泄密了 他会伤害我的家人
He'll have them torn to pieces by their own neighbors!
我的家人会被邻居碎尸万段的
Who? Give me a name.
被谁 告诉我名字
E-Elizabeth will protect your family.
伊丽莎白会保护你的家人
She can't protect them! They're in Scotland!
她保护不了我的家人 他们在苏格兰
I know of one man in Scotland with that kind of influence.
我认识在苏格兰的一个人 他足以一手遮天
A man who preaches hatred when it suits him.
他生性凶残 向来宣扬仇恨
Who'd love to see the two queens destroy each other.
他很乐意看到两位女王自相残杀
It's John Knox.
是约翰·诺克斯
Don't move!
别动
I have archers outside that window.
窗外有我的弓箭手
If you make any sudden move,
如果你动作太大
if they see that blade in your hand, they'll kill you.
让他们看到你手里的刀 他们会杀了你
Put the blade down
把刀放下
and let me take the boy.
把这男孩交给我
What will happen to me?
我会怎么样
You will be questioned, but you will be protected.
问讯 不过你会受到保护
I don't believe you. I can't go back.
我不相信你 我不能回去
No!
不
James.
詹姆斯
Reverend Knox.
诺克斯教士
I hear our queen has been abducted.
我听说女王被绑♥架♥了
Is it true?
是真的吗
You might as well tell me the details.
你最好说详细一点
I'll learn them anyway.
我早晚也会知道
We believe it was Clan Gordon who took her.
我们认为是戈登家族带走了她
Their proposals to the queen had gone unanswered.
他们的求婚没得到回应
So they kidnapped her, as is their tradition.
就绑♥架♥了女王 他们向来这样
They're lovely people, aren't they?
他们也算良民 对吧
Good Catholics.
虔诚的天主教众
Let me help return Mary to safety.
我会把玛丽安然带回
The fastest way to Clan Gordon's castle is across a bridge
到戈登家族城♥堡♥的最快捷路径需要过一座桥
controlled by the Duarr family.
由杜瓦尔家族看守
Protestants loyal to me.
新教♥徒♥对我很忠诚
I can ensure access.
我一定能获准通过
Why are you so eager to save a queen you loathe?
为什么你这么急着救一个你厌恶的女王
My reason is the same as yours.
跟你救她的理由一样
To stop her marrying a Catholic.
免得她嫁给天主教♥徒♥
Especially a member of Clan Gordon.
尤其还是戈登家族的人
And if I accept your help?
如果我接受你的帮助会如何
Well, in return, after rescuing Mary,
作为回报 救回玛丽之后
you wipe out the entire clan.
你可以灭掉整个家族
We can extinguish Mary's hard-line Catholic support,
我们可以彻底铲除对玛丽忠坚无比的天主教♥徒♥
and no one will blame us.
没人会怪我们
Clan Gordon is Mary's last stronghold of Catholics in the north.
戈登家族是玛丽在北方最后的天主教力量了
Without them...
没有了他们...
Oh, she will be weakened and, in time, fall.
她的力量会被削弱 最终 消亡
Sooner than later would be my choice.
要我说 越快越好
Why drag out the inevitable?
大势所趋 没必要拖延
You're asking me to plot against my sister.
你这是要我暗算我的妹妹
I'm asking you to choose the winning side.
我是让你加入有胜算的一方
This is our chance, James.
这是我们的机会 詹姆斯
And it won't come again.
机不可失 失不再来
I am your queen
我是你的女王
and I order you to return me to Edinburgh at once.
我命令你立刻把我送回爱丁堡
You're not going anywhere until you marry my son.
如果你不同意嫁给我儿子 你哪都去不了
I won't.
我不同意
And besides, you're running out of time.
另外 你快没有时间了
My brother and his soldiers will be on their way.
我哥哥和他的军队正在赶来
Your bastard half brother will be the first to betray you
你那个同父异母的杂种哥哥只要有机会
when he gets the chance.
他第一个背叛你
Don't you speak of my brother. Why?
不许你这么说我哥哥 为什么
I've watched James and Knox work together for years,
我看着詹姆斯和诺克斯多年狼狈为奸
even protect each other.
甚至互相保护
They're closer than you think.
他们比你想象的还要亲近
You want me to believe that all Protestants are against me,
你想让我以为 所有新教♥徒♥都是反对我的
even my brother.
即使是我哥哥
But I don't think that way.
但我不相信
I won't judge a man by his faith.
我不会因为一个人的信仰就妄下定论
You're not a tolerant queen,
你不是一个宽容的女王
you're a sheep surrounded by wolves.
你是被狼群包围着的羊
And a fool to refuse our protection.
你愚蠢到拒绝我们的保护
Very well.
很好
You need a knife to your throat, here it is:
你不是想自寻死路吗 听好了
if you don't marry my son, Clan Gordon will turn against you.
如果你不嫁 戈登家族会对你群起而攻之
When your Catholic allies become your enemies,
等你的天主教盟友变成你的敌人
do you think the Protestants will save you?
你觉得新教♥徒♥会救你吗
You'll have an entire nation united against their queen.
整个国家的人会团结起来反对他们的女王
And that is how your reign will end.
那时候 你就该下台了
Alone in your castle,
独自待在城♥堡♥里
while outside your people call for your head.
外面的人们叫嚣着要砍你的头
Enough.
够了
Tell your son I will meet with him in private.
告诉你儿子 我要单独见他
And tell him I will accept his proposal.
告诉他 我答应他的求婚
You disobeyed my order,
你没遵守我的指令
I told you to find Darnley.
我让你去找达恩利
If I'd obeyed you, we wouldn't know John Knox
如果我照做了 我们就不会知道
tried to have you killed, not Mary...
是约翰·诺克斯想杀你 而不是玛丽
Knox is a respected Protestant leader.
诺克斯是一位受尊敬的新教♥徒♥领袖
I can't go after him without evidence--
没有证据的话 我不会去针对他
evidence that died along with your witness Renee.
证据跟你的目击者蕾妮死在一起了
What do you expect me to do?
你还要我怎么相信
I want the truth to inform your decisions.
我需要你做这个决定的真实原因
You're plotting the downfall of someone
你在谋划推♥翻♥某人的计划
who played no part in this assassination attempt.
而这人跟暗♥杀♥行动毫无关联
You are desperate to absolve Mary, aren't you?
你费劲全力替玛丽开脱 对不对
You're right.
没错
I do care for her more than I should.
我的确不应该如此关心她
Certainly more than I ever intended.
这也超出了我的料想
But no matter what I feel about Mary,
但不管我对玛丽有什么感情
I am an Englishman. I have my family here, and I serve you first.
我是英格兰人 家人在这里 我先为你效命
I mean, I don't want to see my country descend
我是说 我不希望我的国家陷入
into more bloodshed and war.
更多的血腥与战乱中
And I don't want to see you in danger.
我不希望你陷入危险
You admitted to falling for my rival.
那你就是承认了 你爱上了我的对头
How do I know
我怎么能确定
she hasn't turned you against me?
她是否已经把你策反了
I'm not against you, Elizabeth.
我没有要反对你 伊丽莎白
I know you feel your cousin
我知道 你觉得你的表亲
is your enemy and you must be hers in return.
是你的敌人 从而你也必须与她敌对
But the two of you are so consumed with each other,
但你们两人都被对方搞得精疲力尽
you didn't notice Knox in the corner,
你们意识不到躲在暗处的诺克斯
cheering you on to fight to the death.
他就想看你们自相残杀
Now you have a chance at peace.
现在你们有机会讲和了
Mary is just over the border, closer than she's ever been.
玛丽就在边境线对面 她从未离你这么近
Meet with her, talk to each other...
去见她 跟她商量...
To what end?
为了什么呢
So we can share in our burdens? Tell me this:
要我们有难同当吗 那你告诉我
does Mary want my throne?
玛丽想不想要我的王位
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表