剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
and left with an enormous piece of wood
结果离开法国的时候
sticking out of his skull.
头上却插着一大块木头
That is not true.
不是这样的
We had our finest surgeon remove it.
我们派了最优秀的医生摘除了木头
Your mother looks different.
你母亲看起来不一样了
Dressed to impress my sister, Queen Leeza.
盛装打扮想给我的姐妹莉扎王后一个好印象
Her letters implied she'd become quite pious
她寄来的信件表明 在嫁给西班牙国王后
since marrying the king of Spain.
她已然是个虔诚的信徒
Now, Leeza, do sit.
莉扎 请坐
The rules in these matters are a bit fuzzy, aren't they?
这些规矩可真是说不清道不明 不是吗
Tell me, how is your husband, king Philip?
你的丈夫 菲利普国王怎样
Concerned. What is Charles doing to stem the rising tide
忧心忡忡 查尔斯采取了什么措施
of Protestantism?
阻止新教♥徒♥起义的浪潮
Well, you could ask him yourself,
要不是他不在巴黎的话
if only he weren't in Paris.
你大可亲自问他
There is a fire burning across your land,
你的土地上正燃着战火
and we want it put out before it reaches our borders.
我们希望在这战火波及我们之前被扑灭
Look at Mary in Scotland.How long will she stay afloat
看看苏格兰的玛丽 她还能在异教♥徒♥中
in a sea of heretics?
存活多久
Philip thinks you need to draw your Catholic nobles closer.
菲利普认为你应该更加拉拢天主教贵族们
Secure their loyalty, their gold.
保障他们的金子 从而确保他们的忠诚
Spain can't fund this court forever.
西班牙不可能永远资助法国宫廷
Claude, Martel, come closer.
克劳德 马特尔 过来
A union between the Valois and the Guise family--
瓦卢瓦和吉斯这两个忠诚又强大的家族
loyal, fierce Catholics-- strengthens the realm
我们之间的联姻 不仅能捍卫国家领土
as well as the faith.
也能加强互信
A marriage, you mean.
你是说结婚吗
Your marriage.
你的婚姻
Martel and I have discussed this at length.
马特尔和我已经详细讨论过此问题
You! Comforting me these last weeks about the man I love.
你竟敢 几周以来一直安慰我失去所爱的痛苦
Is she talking about that dead kitchen boy?
她是说那个死掉的厨房♥小工吗
Leith is a soldier
利思是一个战士
and he is the bravest and kindest man I've ever known.
也是我所知的最勇敢和善良的人
He is alive and he is coming back to me.
他还活着 他会回来找我的
And, Mother, you promised...
母亲 你答应过我的
Claude, you misunderstand.
克劳德 你误会了
That you're a snake?
误会了你是个两面三刀的人吗
A parasite?
一个谄媚的人
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
I'm marrying Leith, Mother, tell her.
我要嫁的人是利思 母亲 告诉她
You gave your permission, tell her!
你答应过我的 告诉她啊
Apparently Claude does not understand the role of princess.
显然克劳德还不理解她作为公主的义务
Speak to her.
跟她谈谈
Make her see the benefits of this.
告诉她此事的益处
Specifically?
你是说
It would please Spain,
如此一来能极大地取悦西班牙
the most powerful country in the world, very much.
这世上最有权势的国家
Greer.
葛瑞尔
I wasn't sure you'd make it in time for Lola's funeral.
我还不确定你能不能赶上萝拉的葬礼呢
How was your journey from France?
你从法国一路来还顺利吗
And where is your darling baby girl?
你的小女儿呢
Little Rose stayed behind with Castleroy, but I had to come.
小萝丝和卡斯尔雷在一起 但我一定要来
How have you been adjusting to Scotland?
你在苏格兰过得还适应吗
I hope your brother's been helping you.
希望你的哥哥在帮助你
He is. But he has been ruling Scotland for years
是没错 但是他统治苏格兰多年来
by playing all sides,
四方运筹帷幄
and I'm worried he's playing me as well.
我担心他也在操控我
In truth, it's been rather lonely.
说实话 在这里很孤独
Bash is gone,
巴斯也走了
and Gideon has returned to English court.
吉迪恩已经回了英格兰宫廷
I don't know if I'll ever see him again.
我不知道我还能否再见到他
I thought you and Gideon loved each other-- what happened?
你和吉迪恩不是彼此相爱吗 怎么了
I asked him to be my agent
我要他做我的探子
to seduce Elizabeth, and he refused.
去诱惑伊丽莎白 他拒绝了
If your lover refused to sleep with your rival,
如果你的爱人拒绝和你的对手欢好
maybe that's a good sign.
也许这是个好迹象
Well...
好吧
I suppose it's time to say good-bye.
我想大概是时候送她上路了
Lola Fleming Narcisse was a mother and a wife.
萝拉·弗莱明·纳西斯既是位母亲也是位妻子
She was my lady and my dear, dear friend.
她是我的侍女 也是我最亲密的朋友
She shall never be forgotten.
她永不会被遗忘
Are you all right?
你还好吗
I'm suddenly not feeling well.
我突然有点不舒服
I-I think I'm just tired.
我觉得我是累了
I'm going to return to the castle.
我要回城♥堡♥去了
I'll come with you. No. Stay with Lola's parents.
我和你一起去 不 你陪着萝拉的父母
Where are we going?
我们这是去哪儿
The castle is in the other direction.
城♥堡♥不是这个方向
Where are my guards?
我的侍卫呢
Stop! Something's wrong.
停下 有问题
We need to stop the carriage...
必须停下马车
Oh, I need to get out.
我得下车
It's all right. It'll all be over soon.
没事的 很快就好
James!
詹姆斯
James, I need your help!
詹姆斯 我需要你的帮忙
I'm sorry, but it's urgent.
很抱歉 但事出紧急
Leave us?
出去吧
I think Mary's been kidnapped.
我觉得玛丽被绑♥架♥了
What?
什么
Tell me exactly what happened.
仔细跟我说说发生了什么
we, uh, we were at the funeral service,
在葬礼仪式上的时候
and Mary left in the royal carriage,
玛丽乘坐皇家马车离开了
but it never arrived here.
但马车没有到达这里
We found her driver and some guards outside the church.
我们在教堂外发现了车夫和一些侍卫
They'd been drugged.
他们被下了药
So she was taken by impostors?
所以是有人把车夫掉包然后绑走了她吗
She wasn't feeling well, that's why she left alone.
她当时不舒服 所以一个人离开了
We had just taken Mass with Father Corman...
我们刚在科曼神父那里做完弥撒...
Wait, Father Corman was there?
等等 科曼神父在那里吗
Well, that doesn't make any sense.
这说不通啊
Corman's parish is far up north.
科曼的教区在极北之处
What is it?
怎么了
"The rulers of the north."
"北部的统治者"
It's likely Clan Gordon has Mary, and I think I know why.
很可能戈登家族绑♥架♥了玛丽 我知道为什么
Where am I?
我在哪儿
Who are you?
你是谁
Welcome to the north.
欢迎来到北方
I am the Earl of Clan Gordon.
我是戈登家族的伯爵
How did I get all the way up here?
我是怎么到这里来的
Father Corman added something extra to your Communion wafer.
科曼神父在你的圣饼里加了点东西
You drugged me?
你对我下药
Don't be afraid. You're among Catholic allies here.
别怕 这里都是天主教的盟友
Our clan protects you from your Protestant enemies.
我们家族保护你免受新教敌人的袭击
Then why did you bring me here?
那你为什么带我来这里
Because we need something in return.
因为我们需要回报
She's here! The bride's awake!
她在这里 新娘醒了
"The bride"?
新娘
Make room! Give her some space!
腾出点空间 给她腾点空间
You had me kidnapped,
你先是绑♥架♥了我
and now you expect me to marry you?
现在还想让我嫁给你吗
Of course not.
当然不是
You're going to marry my son.
你要嫁的人是我的儿子
The hell I am.
我才不嫁
Where on earth is George? Come forward, George.
乔治在哪里 过来 乔治
Meet Mary.
来见见玛丽
Our queen.
我们的女王
Well, don't faint on the girl.
别昏在女人面前啊
Yeah, Your Majesty, I, uh...
女王陛下 我...
Forgive me, I have palpitations.
请您原谅 我有心悸症
I will not marry him.
我不会嫁给他的
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表