剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Charles!
查尔斯
Henri, you all right? He's fine.
亨利 你没事吧 他没事
But he's not the king.
但他不是国王
Nicole. My love.
妮可 亲爱的
Steady.
稳住
The lords of the privy council
枢密院的大臣们
would like to throw a luncheon for you and the archduke
想为你和大公办一个午宴
when he returns from Austria with a marriage contract.
等他从奥地利带回婚约的时候
Add it to my schedule, Lord Blackburn.
写进我的日程吧 布莱克本大人
Jane, is my tea cold?
简 我的茶凉了吗
I couldn't say, Your Majesty.
我不知道 陛下
Taste it and tell me.
尝一下再告诉我
It's quite warm.
很烫
Well,
好吧
this one is ruined.
这杯不能喝了
Take it away and have them bring me another.
拿走让他们再倒一杯
Elizabeth, you are safe.
伊丽莎白 你很安全
Your food is regularly tested for poison.
你的食物是有人试毒的
Perhaps I'd feel more relaxed if my court
如果有人帮我在宫廷里
were regularly tested for traitors.
试出谁是叛徒的话我会更轻松
I told you, a very small group of Catholic nobles
我告诉过你了 一小撮天主教贵族
tried to engineer an insurrection against you;
试图发动叛乱
they failed, and they have been punished.
他们失败了 也受到了惩罚
Your subjects support you now more than ever.
你的臣民从未像现在这样支持你
Because I am providing them with a Catholic king.
因为我要给他们一个天主教国王了
An engagement you told me must happen for my own protection.
是你说这个婚约能保我安全
I know.
我知道
This is difficult for both of us.
这对我们来说很难
Could reassure you better
如果你让我进你房♥间的话
if you let me come to your chambers.
你会更安心一些
How can I?
怎么可能
I am about to become engaged.
我马上就要订婚了
I must appear above reproach.
我必须表现完美
Even with the archduke gone,
就算大公不在
all eyes at court are on me.
宫廷里所有人都看着我
I am surrounded by false friends who either
我身边都是虚伪的朋友
want to throw an engagement party or have me killed.
不是想让我订婚就是想让我死
It's unbearable.
我简直难以忍♥受
Come away with me.
和我走
Don't joke. I'm serious.
别开玩笑了 我是认真的
I have access to a remote cottage up the coast.
我到过岸边的一座遥远的小屋
Slip away and meet me there.
溜出去在那里和我见面吧
I'm the queen of England, Gideon.
我是英格兰女王 吉迪恩
I can't slip away.
我怎么溜出去
Oh, just for a day or two.
就一两天而已
Make an excuse, say you need...
找个借口 说你需要
a sabbatical for secluded prayer and reflection.
休假去祷告和反思
You cannot remain under this cloud of fear and suspicion.
你不能再待在恐惧和猜疑之中了
If you stay here,
如果你留在这里
the pressure of it will drive you mad.
压力会逼你发疯的
Just as desire will drive me mad
就像如果我再只能触碰你的手
if I can't touch more than your hand.
欲望会逼我发疯一样
What part of me were you thinking of touching?
那你想触碰我哪个部分
Your request has been noted...
你的请求我知道了
...Lord Blackburn.
布莱克本大人
See to the arrangements immediately.
马上就安排
Of course, Your Majesty.
好的 陛下
Inform the King Consort
告诉国王配偶
that his wife is here to see him.
他的妻子来见他了
A visit from the queen.
女王来访
What an unexpected honor.
真是出乎意料啊
Don't expect her to bow, she's Russian.
别想让她鞠躬 她是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Doesn't speak a word of English.
听不懂英文
Probably doesn't know who you are.
可能也不知道你是谁
What do you think of her new necklace?
你觉得她的项链如何
It really brings out her breasts, don't you think?
很能衬托她的胸 你觉得呢
I need to talk to you. Alone.
我要单独和你谈谈
We agreed to maintain
我们都同意
the image of a proper marriage.
保持婚姻完好的表象
Everyone at court thinks you're here managing your estate.
宫廷里的人都以为你在管理你的城♥堡♥
Don't worry,
别担心
I've kept my less savory activities quiet.
我会保密的
Not entirely.
也不全是
Lord Ruthven knows that we
卢斯文大人知道
have been having financial difficulties.
我们有经济困难
I knew you were being indulgent with your spending,
我知道你一直在放纵
but I didn't realize how indulgent
但我不知道你有多放纵
until I went to the treasury to withdraw funds
直到我向国库调
for the disaster victims.
救济灾民的款项
They informed me
他们告诉我
that you had taken that money, as well.
你连那笔钱也拿走了
It's all our money now, darling.
那些全是我们的钱了 亲爱的
You tried to strip me of everything I'm entitled to,
你试图剥夺我所拥有的一切
so I have to take what I can get.
所以我对能拿到的东西就得据理力争
Because you want me to beg you for the money back?
因为你想让我求你要钱吗
No, "Beg" Is an ugly word, I prefer "Negotiate."
不 说"求"字太难听了 我更喜欢"谈判"
There is nothing to negotiate!
没什么需要谈的
The disaster left thousands homeless.
灾难让成千上万人无家可归
You can't let the Scottish people suffer
你不能为了惩罚我而让苏格兰人♥民♥
to punish me.
遭受折磨
I need that money, or whatever is left of it,
我需要那笔钱 无论还剩多少
to help the victims.
都要拿来救济灾民
Despite what you think of me,
不管你怎么看我
I'm not a monster.
我不是怪物
Of course I'll help you.
我当然会帮你
I have the money right here.
我这里就有钱
You can have it on one condition.
但有个条件
I want to come home to court.
我想回到宫廷里去
You can't want that any more that I do.
这可不行
We hate each other.
我们互相仇恨
True.
没错
And you are with child,
而且你有孕在身
so marital relations are out of the question.
所以婚姻关系就免谈了
However, returning to court
但回到宫廷
would give me something else:
能给我一样东西
respect.
尊重
People can't bow to a king they don't see.
人们见不到国王是不会鞠躬的
I know you want to keep me here to minimize me,
我知道你想把我留在这里弱化我的存在
but bring me home,
但带我回去
an equal by your side,
平等地站在你旁边
and you will have the money.
你就能拥有这笔钱
Those are my terms.
这就是我的条件
If you don't meet them,
如果你不同意
then you may as well be murdering your own people.
那你就是杀害人♥民♥的刽子手
It's up to you, Mary.
这由你来选 玛丽
The fate of your nation is in your hands.
你国家的命运就掌握在你的手里
You're not seriously suggesting we throw Darnley a party?
你不会是真的要我们给达恩利办个宴会吧
It's what he wants.
那是他想要的
Recognition at my side
承认他在我旁边的地位
as we announce the funding for the relief effort.
这样才能拿到救灾的钱
With so many lives at stake,
如此多人等待救济
I have no choice but to welcome him back to court
我别无选择 只能张开双臂
with open arms.
欢迎他回宫廷
He doesn't belong in the same room with you,
他根本不能与你共处一室
much less at your side.
何况在你身边
There has to be some other way.
肯定有其他办法
Mary and I already spoke with Lord Ruthven.
玛丽和我已经和卢斯文大人谈过了
He made it very clear that if the privy council finds out
他说得很明白 如果枢密院发现
the funds have been mismanaged, Mary will look weak.
资金被挪用 玛丽会失势
And I must appear strong if I want the council's support
但我不能失势 如果我想要枢密院
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表