剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
How progressive of you.
你的思想真是开明
And how long has that been going on?
目前持续多久了
Two weeks?
两周
I was in a similar arrangement with your father for years.
当年我和你父亲也达成了类似的协议
It was about as much my choosing as it is Leith's.
我的选择和利思差不多
My dear...
孩子
watching someone you love
看着你爱的人
share their body with another poisons the heart.
与别人裸裎相对会在心里埋下♥阴♥暗
Hello, my wonderful family!
你们好啊 我可爱的家人们
Leeza, welcome back.
莉扎 欢迎你回来
What's this?
这是干什么
It seems the royal family is one member short.
皇室家族似乎少了一个人呢
Well, Charles has retired to a monastery in Reims,
查尔斯去了兰斯一家修道院
for a period of seclusion and prayer.
这段时间他在那里独居祈祷
Would this retreat have anything to do
他这样是和我听到的谣言
with the rumors I've been hearing?
有关吗
Something about baby-eating, and so forth?
就是他吃婴儿什么的
Vicious lies spread by treasonous peasants.
这些都是叛国的农民们传播出来的恶毒谎言
Well, we all know that Charles has been having a difficult time,
我们都知道查尔斯最近状况不佳
but nothing out of the ordinary.
但这不是什么稀奇事
He's just getting the rest and the spiritual comfort that he needs.
他只是去获取一些需要的休息和精神慰藉
Well, I'm famished.
我饿了
Shall we eat?
我们可以用餐了吗
Actually, it's rather important
其实 我得和查尔斯谈谈苏格兰的事情
that I speak to Charles about Scotland.
这很重要
What? Is Mary all right?
怎么了 玛丽还好吗
For now. But she's written to my husband Philip,
暂时还行 但是她写信给我丈夫菲利普了
asking Spain to promise military support
她要求西班牙在英格兰入侵的时候
in the event that England invades.
提供军事支持
Now, you know how we feel about Protestant nations,
我对新教♥徒♥国家的态度你是知道的
but for my husband to commit military forces,
但如果要我丈夫出兵支持的话
well, we would want France to contribute as well.
我们希望法国也要出兵
A Catholic alliance.
天主教联盟
Well, I think that France will endorse...
我觉得法国可以批准
Could someone with an actual
我能和在这个宫廷里
position here at court weigh in?
真正有地位的人说话吗
As a Catholic hard-liner,
作为天主教强硬派
I have always believed
我一直坚信
that what is good for Scotland is good for France.
苏格兰和法国一荣俱荣一损俱损
No, you haven't, you just despise England.
不 你不是 你只是蔑视英格兰罢了
But if the lord chancellor agrees...
但如果大♥法♥官同意
I'll need something in writing from Charles.
我需要查尔斯亲笔签署文件
Which monasty did you say he was at?
你说他在哪个修道院
Uh... He's all the way in Reims.
他在兰斯
And you, you poor thing,
还有你 小可怜
you've been traveling for weeks.
你这几周一直在到处游玩
I will go and fetch the signature at once.
我会立刻找他拿到签名
I can be back with the edict in a day's time.
要不了几天我就能拿到法令
Why would the queen mother go?
为什么要你这个皇后去
Because Charles needs convincing
因为这等大事
to do anything of substance.
查尔斯需要有人说服他去做
You know that.
你知道的
Very well, Mother.
很好 母亲
Godspeed.
祝你成功
Luc. Claude. How are you enjoying married life?
卢克 克劳德 婚后生活怎么样
I assume you are now going to craft
你现在是要去伪造
the signature of the king.
国王的签名吧
I'm going to need a day or two to fulfill the illusion.
我需要一两天来完成这件事
Keep your eye on Leeza at all times.
期间你要密切注意莉扎
If she goes snooping around and finds out
如果她四处打探 发现国王不见了
that the king has fled, we are lost.
我们就完了
You have an extraordinary daughter.
你的女儿很棒
She's a fighter.
她是个斗士
Can you help her?
你能治好她吗
There is a medicinal compound
有一种草药复方
that I have used with some success
我之前用来治疗阿加莎类似疾病
in cases similar to Agatha's.
成功了
I could, if possible, prepare some.
如果需要 我可以准备一些
What would prevent you?
有什么难处吗
The principle ingredient is an extract
它最主要的用料
from the petals of a rare blue flower,
是一种罕见的花朵 玫瑰花瓣的
a type of rose.
提取物
It's quite costly to obtain.
这样原料十分难得 且花费巨大
Cost is not an issue.
花费不是问题
You must understand,
你们必须明白
there's no guarantee that
我不能保证
this treatment will work.
这种治疗方法一定有用
But I will contact my supplier.
但我会联♥系♥我的供应商
If the roses are available,
一旦有玫瑰
I'll begin at once.
我会立刻开始治疗
See? He can help her.
看吧 他能治好她
Well, if the flower's available.
那也得有玫瑰才行
If she responds to the treatment.
还要这个疗程对她有效
Gideon, everything is going to be all right.
吉迪恩 一切都会好的
Oh, stop saying that.
别这么说了
Stop making promises
别说些
you don't have the power to keep.
你根本没法实现的诺言
I-I just... need to be with her.
我 我得去陪她
Am I supposed to be intimidated
英格兰威胁说要派兵
because England is threatening to send troops?
我是不是应该害怕啊
Elizabeth wouldn't risk a full-scale assault
伊丽莎白不会为了抓我
just to capture me.
发动大规模袭击的
I have powerful Catholic friends across the borders
如果她敢这么做 我在英格兰的那些
who would make her life very unpleasant if she did.
有权有势的天主教朋友不会让她好过的
Perhaps you're overestimating your popularity in England,
也许你高估了你在英格兰的受欢迎程度
and underestimating Elizabeth.
也低估了伊丽莎白的受欢迎程度
We can't be sure
我们不确定
she hasn't made Catholic friends of her own.
她是否已经将那些天主教朋友收归几用
Darnley, I know that we've been defiant with the English,
达恩利 我知道我们一直在反抗英格兰
but tensions are escalating.
如今气氛已经越来越紧绷
We need to take this threat seriously.
我们必须严肃对待这次的威胁
James has called for reinforcements
詹姆斯已经加强了兵力
to guard the castle.
来守卫城♥堡♥
Good.
很好
Then our engagement celebrations
这样我们的订婚庆祝晚宴
can continue as planned.
就可以如期举♥行♥了
If the English do come, we can stand our ground.
如果英格兰军队来了 我们就坚持到底
Mary and I have been talking.
我跟玛丽商量过了
If we refuse those English troops,
如果我们回绝英格兰军队
if we stand our ground, as you say,
如果我们如你所说 坚持到底
and they stand theirs,
他们也会如此
this could turn into a military confrontation.
那么这就变成了一场军事对峙
Scotland is not ready for a war,
苏格兰承受不住战争
not yet, but if you are not here
至少现在不行 可如果他们来时
when they come, then there will be no standoff.
你不在这里 那就不会有对峙
I will make an excuse at the party,
我在晚宴上会找个借口
and you will remain in a safe house, under guard,
你就待在安全屋中 守卫会保护你
until the English leave Edinburgh.
直到英格兰人离开爱丁堡
You want me to be absent from our own royal ceremony?
你要我缺席我们的订婚庆典吗
It's the only way to keep the peace.
只有这样才能维持和平
Our allies are traveling
我们的盟军
great distances to pledge their support
千里迢迢来参加这场庆典
for our marriage and our reign.
对我们的婚姻和统治表示支持
What will they think if I just suddenly run and hide?
我就这样退缩躲藏 他们会怎么想
This isn't about you.
重点并不在你
This isn't about what people might think about you, Darnley.
重点也不在于别人会怎么看你 达恩利
This is about the future of Scotland!
这关乎苏格兰的未来
Mary and I are the future of Scotland.
我和玛丽就是苏格兰的未来
Face it, you became redundant here the day I arrived.
承认吧 自从我出现 你就变得很多余
That's enough!
够了
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表