剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
However, there is one thing we must discuss
但是 进一步之前 我们还有一件事
before moving forward.
必须谈好
I want our relationship to be built on trust and honesty.
我想让我们的关系建立在信任和诚实之上
Of course. As do I.
当然 我也是这么想的
I know that those words you wrote were not meant for me.
我知道你写的那些话不是给我的
I'm guessing they were written for Gideon Blackburn.
我猜你是写给吉迪恩·布莱克本的
I've observed you together.
你们在一起时我观察了
You are... different when he is near.
他在你身边时你...不一样
Lighter.
更开心
That's not true.
不是的
I don't believe you.
我不信
If you are so sure of my feelings for him,
如果你确定我对他的感情
then you tricked me into sleeping with you.
那你就是骗我跟你睡了
Because I had to show you what we could be together.
因为我必须让你知道我们在一起的样子
What am I?
我算什么
A fool.
一个傻瓜
No, you're not.
你不是傻瓜
You're brilliant, and you're gorgeous,
你机智 而且美艳
and you're willing to marry me for your country.
你愿意为自己的国家嫁给我
But that's not enough for me.
但这对我不够
Because your attention has been elsewhere,
因为你的注意力在别处
and oddly because you need this marriage,
尽管你需要这场婚姻
you weren't giving me a chance.
但你根本不给我机会
To show me who you are.
给你机会展示真正的自己
I think I know now.
我觉得现在我知道了
I'm the man who held you in his arms for hours,
是我拥着你在怀里好几个小时
but I did not force you,
但我没强迫你
and I don't believe you forced your response to me last night.
我也不相信昨晚你是强迫自己那样的
Did you? Be honest with me.
是吗 你跟我说实话
It's all right to enjoy sex, Elizabeth,
享受性♥爱♥很正常 伊丽莎白
especially with one's husband,
尤其是跟自己的丈夫
which is what I still want to be.
而我仍然想成为你的丈夫
Even knowing I have feelings for another?
即使你知道我对别人有感觉
I believe you could have feelings for me,
我相信你会对我也有感觉
stronger feelings.
强烈的感觉
But the truth is we both need this marriage to work.
但事实是 我们都需要这段婚姻
Me, to shore up my country's finances.
我需要维持我国的财政
And you, to gain Catholic support
你需要获得天主教支持
to counter Mary's aggression.
抵抗玛丽的虎视眈眈
If we wed, you need never fear her again,
如果我们结婚 你就再也不用怕她了
and together, we would be unstoppable.
我们一起一定会所向无敌
But you must stop whatever is happening
但你必须停止你和
between you and Gideon Blackburn.
吉迪恩·布莱克本之间的事
I will.
我会的
And you must remove him from court.
你必须让他离开宫廷
I don't want to see him here again.
我不想再在这里见到他
Those are my terms.
这些是我的条件
They are not negotiable.
没有商量的余地
All right.
好
I will send him away.
我会送他走
My congratulations, Lord Blackburn,
恭喜 布莱克本大人
on your brilliant diplomacy.
你的外交能力太强了
You have achieved everything you set out to do.
你的所有目的都达到了
Your queen has returned her ships and valuable cargo,
你的女王已经拿回船和价值不菲的货物了
and the English residents of Granville
英格兰格兰维尔的居民
no longer need fear reprisals.
也不用再怕报复了
Thanks to you, Lord Narcisse, it's...
多亏了你 纳西斯大人 一切...
it's all worked out well.
一切才顺利进行
I have to ask.
我不得不问一句
Why did you guide me?
你为什么指引我
I thought it might be nice if we both claim a victory.
我觉得还是我们双赢为好
You, for your queen.
你为你的女王
Me, to ensure that France remains independent from Spain.
我确保法国独♥立♥于西班牙
You're an exemplary statesman.
你是个杰出的政♥治♥家
?Setting aside your personal feelings
为了自己的国家
for the good of your country.
搁置个人感情
Lola would be proud of you.
萝拉会为你骄傲
Well, it's time to bury the past, move on.
是时候让过去的事过去 积极向前了
I wish you a safe journey back to your queen, Gideon.
祝你一路顺风 平安回到你女王那里 吉迪恩
I hope she shows great appreciation
希望她对你在此取得的成就
for what you achieved here.
刮目相看
You sent for me, brother?
你找我吗 兄弟
On this throne, I'm your king.
我坐在王座上时是你的国王
You'd do well to remember that.
你记得很清楚 很好
I stand chastened, Your Majesty.
请恕罪 国王陛下
But why? ?
但为什么
Be grateful you're still standing at all.
你还能站在这里 你就感恩戴德吧
I know what you've been up to.
我知道你想干什么
I unraveled your little plot
我揭穿了你的小阴谋
pitting England and France against each other
你想让英格兰和法国挥戈相向
strengthening your friends in Spain.
让西班牙渔翁得利
I'm not sure--
我不知道...
Don't try to deny it!
别否认了
You'd plunge France into war to sate your lust for my crown,
你为了得到我的王位 妄图让法国陷入战争
but you have failed.
但你失败了
You will never have
你永远不会
what belongs to me-- is that clear?
得到我的东西 清楚了吗
As crystal...
非常清楚
Your Majesty.
国王陛下
With your forces, we should have enough men to retaliate.
有你的军队 我们应该有足够的人反击了
We'll continue to recruit troops overnight.
我们今晚继续招募军队
If we don't hear from Queen Mary by the morning, we'll attack.
如果早上还没有玛丽女王的消息 我们就进攻
Lord Bothwell.
博斯威尔大人
Your Majesty. ?Your Majesty.
陛下 陛下
You're here. What happened?
你来了 发生什么事了
I convinced Darnley to help me escape.
我说服了达恩利帮我逃脱
He feared for his life-- rightly so--
他担心自己的生命安全
and went his own way.
所以自己逃命去了
The castle is still in the hands of the conspirators.
城♥堡♥仍然在反叛者的手里
What of Rizzio?
里齐奥呢
They wanted to accuse me of adultery,
他们想指控我通奸
and when they didn't find you...
他们没找到你
they butchered David.
所以杀害了大卫
He was a good man.
他是个好人
Your loyalty to the Crown in this time will not be forgotten.
我会谨记你们此时对女王的忠诚
Your sovereign queen has been betrayed,
你们的女王被人
in an unforgivable way.
无法饶恕地背叛了
But the conspirators will not live long enough
但是反叛者没有多少时间
to gloat about their treachery.
对自己的叛国洋洋得意了
At dawn, we will take back the castle,
黎明时分 我们就夺回城♥堡♥
and the traitors will pay for what they have done
叛徒将为自己的所作所为
with their lives!
付出生命代价
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表