剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
And your child will love you.
你的孩子也会爱你
But if you let her,
但如果你让玛丽为所欲为
Mary will take your heir away from you
她会让你的继承人离你而去
just as she has taken everything else.
就像她夺走了其他东西那样
Well, since the king of France has summoned us before dawn,
法国国王天亮之前召见了我们
now would be a good time to tell me, what have you done?
那你现在告诉我 你做了什么
I have no idea what this is about, Mother.
我不知道这是为什么 母亲
I was asleep in my chambers the same as you.
我睡在我的房♥间里 就跟你一样
You know who isn't asleep in their chambers?
你知道谁没有睡觉吗
Nicole.
妮可
Neither is Henri.
亨利也没有
They're both missing. Missing?
他们都消失了 消失了
Castle guards saw Henri ride off with Nicole in the night,
城♥堡♥守卫看到亨利带着妮可骑马连夜离开了
headed for a Spanish ship on the harbor.
向着港口西班牙船只的方向
The same ship you sent months ago to support Henri.
就是几个月前你派去支援亨利的那艘船
Did you know about this?
你知道这事吗
Certainly not.
当然不知道
I don't believe you, sister.
我不相信你 妹妹
I don't think Spain ever had any intention
我不认为西班牙有任何动机
of accepting my marriage or my reign.
接受我的婚姻或统治
You and my brother have been plotting against me,
你和我兄弟一直计划策反我
and Nicole's kidnapping is proof.
妮可被绑♥架♥就是证据
We don't know that he kidnapped her. What do you mean?
我们不确定妮可是不是被绑♥架♥了 你什么意思
Are you accusing my fiancé of betraying me?
你是说我的未婚妻背叛了我吗
Nicole loves me as I love her.
妮可跟我是相爱的
She's the only person I've ever been able to count on in the world.
她是这个世界上我唯一信任的人
God knows what Henri's doing to Nicole
天知道这时候 亨利在强迫着妮可
against her will as we speak.
逼她做了什么
And you, Leeza, will pay.
而你 莉扎 会付出代价的
I am married to the most powerful man in the world,
我嫁给了世界上最有权力的人
and I will not be threatened by my damaged brother
你只是我落败的兄弟 你威胁不了我
who is unfit to rule.
而且你当不了统领者
I am the king, and I will have you arrested for treason!
我是国王 我会让你因叛国罪被逮捕
You wouldn't dare. Charles.
你不敢 查尔斯
You're understandably upset,
你现在心烦意乱 这可以理解
but Leeza isn't only your sister,
但莉扎不只是你的姐姐
she is the queen of Spain.
她是西班牙女王
She is an enemy of France.
她是法国的敌人
Take my sister to the dungeon.
把我姐姐带去地牢
Charles, no!
查尔斯 不要
No! Let go of me!
不要 放开我
You can't do this!
你不能这么做
Throw her in with her heretics! Tell them to let me go, Mother!
和那帮异教♥徒♥关在一起 让他们放开我 母亲
Mother?!
母亲
Can't you do something for her? Anything?
你不能做点什么吗 什么都行
The queen's condition is deteriorating.
女王的状况越来越糟糕
I fear the possibility
如果我不进行手术
of losing both of them if I don't operate.
恐怕女王和孩子都保不住了
No. If you open her up, she will die.
不 如果你为她做剖腹产 她会死的
Sir, the queen is not going to survive.
女王活不下来的
The question now is whether we save the baby
现在的问题是 我们到底选择救孩子
and relieve Mary of her agony.
还是彻底解脱玛丽 让她不再痛苦
Bothwell, where are you?
博斯威尔 你在哪儿
I'm here. I'm right here. I'm right here.
我在这里 我在 我在
Something isn't right. My baby, he's-he's dying.
我觉得不太对劲 我的孩子 他要死了
Mary, listen to me, I promise you, your baby is going to live.
玛丽听我说 我答应你 你的孩子会没事的
You have to save him.
你一定要救他
I want you all to save my baby.
我要你们全都救我的孩子
Do you hear me?
你们听到了吗
I'm ordering all of you!
我命令你们所有人
No matter what it takes.
不管用什么手段
Save my baby!
救我的孩子
Stay back!
退后
If you come anywhere near her with those,
如果你敢靠近她
I will kill you myself.
我会亲手杀了你
She's dying, Lord Bothwell.
她快要死了 博斯威尔大人
The queen wants me to save her child.
女王要我救她的孩子
Greer...
葛瑞尔
Greer, I love you.
葛瑞尔 我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Mary.
玛丽
No, no, no, no.
不不不 不要
Don't give up.
别放弃
Mary, stay with me. You have to fight!
玛丽 坚持住 你一定要坚持住
You can do this.
你可以的
It's your fate.
这是你的命运
It's our fate.
是我们的命运
Now gather your strength, all of it and come back to me.
用你所有的力气 回到我身边
Come back and meet your child.
醒过来 看看你的孩子
Mary, come back to me.
玛丽 醒过来
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Come on, Mary. You're almost there.
努力 玛丽 你就要做到了
That's it, Mary.
就是这样 玛丽
I'm right here. I'm with you.
我在这里 我在陪着你
That's it.
这就对了
Push, Mary, push!
用力 玛丽 用力
Queen Mary, you have a son.
玛丽女王 您生了个儿子
I've been waiting a very long time to meet you,
等了这么久 我终于见到你了
and you are more perfect than I ever could have imagined.
你比我想象的任何样子都完美
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
You need to rest.
你需要休息
The doctor told me you lost a lot of blood.
医生说你流了很多血
I want you to stay.
我想让你留下
Mary, you said it yourself.
玛丽 你自己说的
The baby is here. I need to stay far away from you.
孩子生下来了 我必须远离你
Gossip can be dangerous.
流言可畏
Bothwell?
博斯威尔
When I was giving birth, I...
在我分娩的时候 我...
I felt myself slipping away,
我觉得我自己正在死去
but it was your voice that guided me back.
是你的声音指引着我回来了
If you hadn't been here,
如果不是因为你在这里
I wouldn't be holding my son in my arms right now.
我也不会跟我的儿子在一起
I've been seeing it all wrong.
一直以来 都是我错了
The danger is not in us being close.
危险不是因为我们靠近彼此
It's in our being apart.
而是源于我们分离
My enemies are going to gossip
不管我做什么
and lie about me no matter what I do.
我的敌人都会到处说我的坏话
As far as I'm concerned, they can all go to hell.
在我看来 他们都该下地狱
I going to spend the rest of my life with the ones I love.
我要与我爱的人们共度余生
I'm so sorry to interrupt this, but...
很抱歉打扰你们 但是...
something's happened.
出了点事情
What is it, Greer?
怎么了 葛瑞尔
While you were giving birth,
你分娩的时候
Lady Lennox filled all of the remaining seats on the privy council.
雷诺克斯夫人填补了枢密院所有剩余位置
What? She can't do that.
什么 她没权这么做
You need a royal signature.
这需要皇室签名
It's Darnley.
是达恩利
He shifted the balance of power back to himself.
他把权力重新转回了自己手里
While I was giving birth to his child.
在我为他生孩子的时候
This is Lady Lennox's doing.
是雷诺克斯夫人干的
I need to talk to Darnley.
我要跟达恩利谈谈
I think I can still reach him.
我觉得我还可以说服他
Thank you, Jane.
谢谢 简
I had some books sent over to your house as a gift,
我给你家里送了几本书作为礼物
but no one was home to receive them.
但没人在家
That was so kind of you, Your Majesty.
您真好 陛下
My family and I were out at the market.
我家人和我当时在逛市场
Well, my page said
我的侍者说
your livestock was wandering unattended.
你们家的牲畜四处游荡无人看管
I hope your father's not neglecting his animals.
希望你父亲没有疏于照顾它们
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表