剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
You will marry my son.
你会嫁给他的
If you want to keep your throne, that is.
想保住王位就得嫁
You'd have to be careful.
你们得小心
Gideon, welcome back.
吉迪恩 欢迎回来
Your Majesty.
女王陛下
Some unfamiliar faces.
有些生面孔
They're advisors.
他们都是大臣
I've been consulting with them after the attempt on my life.
刺杀事件以来我一直听取他们的谏言
Did you gain any information in Scotland?
在苏格兰搜集到什么消息了吗
Queen Mary maintains her innocence.
玛丽女王坚称此事与她无关
She's lying.
她在说谎
Lola admitted the order came from Mary.
萝拉坦白了那是玛丽的命令
But what if Lola was wrong?
但要是萝拉搞错了呢
Used by someone.
她被人利用了
What does Narcisse say?
纳西斯怎么说
After having stabbed two of my guards,
刺伤了我的两名守卫后
Narcisse is imprisoned in the tower
纳西斯就被关进塔楼
and refuses to speak to anyone.
他拒绝与人交流
Except about the food.
却正常吃饭
That is a topic on which he is quite vocal.
我们对他直言敢谏的传言深表怀疑
And Lola's child?
萝拉的孩子呢
John and the nanny are gone.
约翰和保姆不见了
Lola surely planned an escape for after my death.
萝拉肯定计划好了在我死后的逃脱计划
They could already be in France.
他们可能已经回到法国了
But this is all irrelevant.
但这些都不重要
Mary is circling Lord Darnley as a candidate for marriage.
玛丽正在拉拢达恩利作为新郎人选之一
Darnley?
达恩利
They are cousins of their own. Both of legitimate royal descent.
他们本就是表亲 都能合法继承王位
Unlike me, their bloodline is unassailable.
和我不同 他们是无可辩驳的继承人
Further removed, Your Majesty.
这太荒唐了 陛下
There are two of them and one of me.
他们两个对抗我一个
Darnley must be found.
必须找到达恩利
And Mary neutralized.
并且除掉玛丽
Neutralized?
除掉
Mary tried to strike me down.
玛丽想击垮我
I will retaliate in kind.
我必须反击
I need you to focus all your resources
我要你竭尽全力
on the manhunt for Darnley.
寻找达恩利
Leave the lord chancellor of France to rot in his cell.
让那个法国大♥法♥官烂死在牢房♥里
Yes, Your Majesty.
遵命 女王陛下
In here, my lord.
他在这里 大人
Lord Narcisse.I'm Gideon Blackburn.
纳西斯伯爵 我是吉迪恩·布莱克本
We met in France.
我们在法国见过
I know why you're refusing to speak.
我知道你为什么拒绝交流
You're afraid of being implicated in your wife's crime.
你怕被牵涉进妻子的罪行
But you can trust me.
但你可以相信我
I know you weren't involved and neither was Mary.
我知道你和玛丽都与此事无关
You're surprised to hear that, aren't you?
你很惊讶吧
But I had Mary's word on the topic.
但玛丽向我保证过
She would never put a friend in danger like that.
她绝不会让朋友与身陷如此险境
She would if her country were at risk.
要是国家要亡了 她就会了
Elizabeth was on the edge of taking Scotland.
伊丽莎白当时正要进攻苏格兰
And Lola would never have done it
要不是玛丽的直接命令
unless the order came from Mary.
萝拉绝不会这么干
When Renee gave Lola the letter, it...
蕾妮把信交给萝拉时...
Wait. Renee delivered the message?
等等 送信的是蕾妮
John's nanny?
约翰的保姆
She was the only one way to get messages
只有她能在城♥堡♥内外
in and out of the castle.
传递消息
But if the order was forged...
但如果命令是伪造的...
If Lola was only meant to believe the order came from Mary.
如果萝拉不得不相信命令来自玛丽
Renee could have been involved.
蕾妮可能与此事有关
I left Lola's son with her.
我把萝拉的儿子交给了她
In hiding, waiting to flee.
让他们藏起来等着逃走
Now, if Renee betrayed my wife, and her own queen,
如果蕾妮背叛了我的妻子和她的女王
what might she do to a child left behind?
她又会对一个孩子做什么呢
An afterthought, a complication.
一个包袱 一个累赘
Where do I find them?
在哪儿能找到他们
They were waiting for me at an inn east of the village. Start there.
他们在村子东面一个酒馆里等我 从那里开始找
You find John!
必须找到约翰
I promised Lola that I would protect her son.
我向萝拉保证过会保护她的儿子
And now it is up to you.
现在全靠你了
Did you really marry me off, or just because she said so.
你是真心要把我嫁掉 还是只是她一面之词
Tell Leeza no! Tell her you promised me!
拒绝莉扎 告诉她你答应过我
Claude, a promise will not bring Leith back to you.
克劳德 保证并不能让利思起死回生
He's alive. Well, then where is he?
他还活着 那他在哪儿
It has been weeks since our forces crushed the Red Knights.
我们的军队击败红衣骑士已经几周了
If he were dead, I would know it.
如果他死了 我会知道的
I would feel it in my bones! Darling,
我一定能感觉到 孩子
that is a fantasy of love.
那只是爱情的幻想
And not one that I can use
没法让我用来
to defy orders from the king of Spain.
拒绝西班牙国王的命令
And is Spain ruling France now?
统治法国的是西班牙吗
Not yet.
现在还没有
They could soon enough.
但不久后或许就是了
The religious divide in France has weakened us,
法国宗教的分割削弱了我们
while Spain, staunchly Catholic...
而西班牙 坚定的天主教国家
You mean "Repressive."
是"专♥制♥的"国家吧
Has remained strong.
依旧强大
If we slaughter our Protestants now,
如果现在屠♥杀♥新教♥徒♥
we risk civil war.
很可能发生内战
France will crumble and Spain will step in.
法国就会瓦解 西班牙就会趁机占领
If we do nothing, we anger the Vatican,
如果我们袖手旁观 就会激怒教廷
who will end our line.
他们会终结我们的统治
And Spain will step in.
西班牙依旧会占领法国
We will lose our throne, followed by our heads.
我们会失去王位 然后被砍头
She's a bully and I hate her!
她就是个恶霸 我讨厌她
I shouldn't have to marry someone I despise!
我不该嫁给我鄙视的人
But you must be more diplomatic
但你面对这个
in your response to a nation
能击垮我们的国家时
that can crush us.
讲究点外交技巧
Just until I can find a way out of it.
直到我能找到解决办法
You don't want me married to Martel, either?
你也不希望我嫁给马特尔
I had his father killed.
我杀了他父亲
Do you think I want him rising in station?
难道我想提升他的地位吗
Lord Martel De Guise.
马特尔·德吉斯大人来了
We were just speaking of you.
我们正谈到你
I'm not surprised.
意料之中
Uh, I realize the talk of our marriage was a shock,
我知道我们的婚事是个重磅消息
so I want you to know that I understand your harsh response,
所以我希望你知道 我理解你的反应
though it was humiliating.
虽然很让人难堪
Nevertheless, I hope it's a union you'll consider.
但我希望你能考虑我们的结合
Once you've come to terms with the realities.
只要你认清了事实
To that end, I've brought you this.
为此我带来了这个
I wrote this to Leith.
这是我写给利思的信
It was found weeks ago on one of the burned bodies.
这封信是几周前在一具烧焦的尸体上找到的
I thought it cruel to put it into your hands,
把它交给你可能有些残忍♥
but if it helps you accept his...
但如果它能帮你接受他的...
Leith is gone, Claude, and I am here.
利思死了 克劳德 我还在
Prepared to marry you.
准备好了迎娶你
To make you happy.
让你幸福
To placate Spain.
并安抚西班牙
And keep the Valois on the throne.
保住瓦卢瓦家族的王位
As a friend to your family,
作为你家族和你的朋友
to you, I urge you to say yes.
我希望你能答应
Renee, are you there?
蕾妮 你在吗
It's Gideon Blackburn.
我是吉迪恩·布莱克本
Lord Narcisse sent me. I'm alone.
纳西斯派我来的 只有我一个人
I'm here to help you and the boy.
我是来帮你和孩子的
Don't come any closer.
别过来
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表