剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Don't tell me that I imagined
别告诉我我们之间的感觉
this entire world of feeling between us.
只是我自己的想象
It wasn't just in my head.
不只是我一个人有感觉
What do you want me to say?
你想要我说什么
I want you to tell me why you keep pushing me away.
我想让你告诉我 为什么你一直把我推开
I'm going to be your husband.
我即将成为你的丈夫
I had a husband.
我有过丈夫
And I loved him and he was murdered in cold blood
我很爱他 而他就在我的眼前
before my eyes.
被活生生地谋杀
So you're right. I have been pushing you away.
你说得对 我一直在推开你
And I didn't understand why until I was riding
我之前一直不明白原因 直到今天
to the house where you were hidden, and I didn't know
我骑马赶到你躲藏的屋子
if you were dead or not.
不知你的生死
And I can't...
我不能...
go through that again.
再一次经历那种事
I can't allow myself to fall for you.
我不允许自己爱上你
I understand.
我明白
Before I met you, I loved someone. In that way
在我见到你之前 我也爱过别人
that should've lasted a lifetime, but it didn't.
那种感情也应该隽永 但没有
And when I lost her...
当我失去她时...
I thought I'd never feel again, and yet here I am.
我以为我再也不会去爱了 但我错了
Here we are.
我们都错了
As King and Queen, our lives will always be in peril.
作为国王王后 我们的生命随时会受到威胁
We're gonna be in danger no matter whether
无论我们是否在一起
we're together or not.
我们都身处险境
Because of who we are, Mary, because of our blood.
因为我们的身份 玛丽 因为我们的血统
Elizabeth will keep coming after us.
伊丽莎白会一直找我们的麻烦
Let her come. Let the danger come.
让她来吧 让危险来吧
Doesn't it make you feel alive?
那样难道不会让你有活着的感觉吗
Is your son all right?
你的儿子没事吧
Luc will recover,
卢克会康复的
Thank God.
谢天谢地
That's good news.
好消息
I have some news of my own.
我也有消息宣布
Who is this?
这是谁
And why is he wearing that crown?
他为什么戴着王冠
His name is Gerard.
他叫杰拉德
He's from the province of Meaux,
是莫城来的
where King Charles was sighted.
就是那里有人看到了查尔斯国王
I know you declined my help, but I had
我知道你拒绝我的帮助 但是
my Spanish guards go to Meaux,
我让西班牙守卫去莫城了
where they found young Gerard, here.
他们去找到了这个小杰拉德
Come.
来
Tell the lord chancellor how you came
告诉大♥法♥官你是怎么
to wear that.
得到王冠的
An older boy gave it to me.
一个年纪大一点的孩子给我的
He said he didn't want it anymore.
他说他不想要了
Go.
去吧
Leeza, I... Charles isn't at a monastery
莉扎 我... 查尔斯不在
in Reims, is he?
兰斯的修道院 是吗
No.
是
The king of France has gone missing.
法国国王失踪了
And I must say, I am disappointed in you.
不得不说 我对你很失望
Had you told me the truth, we could have
如果你告诉我真♥相♥ 那我们可以
solved this problem together.
一起解决这个问题
Now I must deal with it on my own, Lord Chancellor.
现在我必须自己处理了 大♥法♥官
Leeza, here. I have it!
莉扎 我拿到了
I have Charles' signature.
我拿到查尔斯的签字了
Catherine.
凯瑟琳
Yes? She knows.
怎么 她知道了
So,
原来
this is what you two have been doing.
你们两个一直在做这个
Misplacing the king of France.
弄丢了法国国王
Forging documents in his hand.
伪造他签字的文书
Leeza, we've had some bad luck. No, no, no.
莉扎 我们最近不走运 不不不
This is not some fluke.
这不是意外
This is a full-on disaster, one you are unable to manage.
如果你们控制不了局面了 这简直就是灾难
I have done my best
我已经竭尽全力
to save you from yourselves,
从你们自己手中救你们了
but the time has come for the Valois to step down.
但是瓦卢瓦王朝的统治结束了
Spain must take control.
西班牙必须接手
Something is wrong.
出事了
Why isn't Darnley here yet?
达恩利为什么还没来
And why haven't we heard from Richards?
理查兹那边为什么还没有消息
Elizabeth,
伊丽莎白
I need more elixir for Agatha.
阿加莎需要更多药
Where's Kozlov?
克兹洛夫呢
Excuse us.
先退下吧
Well, she slept through the night, then her...
她安然度过了昨夜 但...
her symptoms returned.
现在症状复发了
Send the court physician to Agatha's bedside at once.
马上派宫廷医师去照看阿加莎
The court physician can't help her. Where is Kozlov?
宫廷医师帮不了她 克兹洛夫在哪里
Gideon.
吉迪恩
Sit with me a moment.
陪我坐一会儿
Please?
拜托了
Let's go spend the night together.
我们一起过夜吧
No, we can't.
不行
We're not married yet.
我们还没结婚
Well, that didn't stop you last night.
昨晚这个可没能阻止你
Or this morning.
今天早上也是
Very well.
好吧
Good night,
晚安
Queen Mary.
玛丽女王
Good night,
晚安
King Darnley.
达恩利国王
You don't love her.
你不爱她
Keira.
凯拉
What are you doing here? You...
你怎么来了 你...
You're married. You shouldn't be here.
你结婚了 你不该来这里
I couldn't stay away.
我无法不来
Oh, I ca-- I can't...
我...我...
breathe in that house.
在那栋房♥子里无法呼吸
Lying next to him,
躺在他身边
thinking only of you every night.
我每晚想的都是你
Oh, don't you ever think of me?
你没想过我吗
I-I thought I'd never see you again.
我还以为再也见不到你了
But you are the love of my life,
但你是我此生挚爱
and I am yours.
我也是你的
Keira. I'm going to marry the queen of Scotland.
凯拉 我要跟苏格兰女王成婚
You can't.
不行
She'll never win your heart, Darnley.
她永远得不到你的心 达恩利
It's mine.
你的心是我的
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表