剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
And as long as this woman is allowed to draw breath,
只要这个女人还活着
she will continue to ruin this land as completely
她就会继续彻底毁掉这片土地
as she has ruined everything and everyone that I love.
就像她毁掉我所爱的一切一样
There has to be another way.
一定还有别的办法
Well, I'm afraid I'm out of ideas...
恐怕我是想不出来了
unless you've got one?
难道你有办法
Think hard.
好好想想
I've received news from Bothwell.
博斯威尔传来消息
Your plan was a success.
你的计划成功了
Nearly all the council members
几乎所有原本打算
who were prepared to grant Darnley
给达恩利并肩王的
the Crown Matrimonial have changed their minds.
议会成员都改了主意
They know that it will make them
他们知道投票反对
very unpopular to vote against a queen
怀有子嗣的女王
who carries the heir to the throne.
会遭人唾弃
How many minds have remained unchanged?
还有多少人没改主意
Only one that matters.
只有一个重要的人
Lord Ruthven.
卢斯文大人
We already know that the Lord Treasurer
我们已经知道这位财政大臣
isn't above accepting bribes,
经不起贿赂的诱惑
but I'm willing to bet
但我敢打赌
that his dishonesty goes further than that.
他做过的勾当远不止如此
You're familiar with bookkeeping.
你对记账很熟悉
I would like you
我想请你
to find the privy council ledgers
去查查枢密院的账目
and see if there's evidence
看看是否还有
of any further financial wrongdoing.
其他滥用财产的举动
I'll request the ledger at once.
我这就去查账目
David.
大卫
I don't know how to thank you for all you've done for me.
我不知道该如何感谢你为我做的这一切
With my brother, James, gone,
我哥哥詹姆斯走了
and Greer away...
葛瑞尔也不在我身边
I feel as though I can trust you with my life.
我几乎感觉能把性命托付于你
You can.
你可以的
This is my home now.
这里现在是我的家了
And you are my friend.
而你是我的朋友
Thank you.
谢谢
A queen doesn't have many friends.
女王没有什么朋友
I treasure you.
我很珍惜你
With Charles in Paris, I thought we could
现在查尔斯在巴黎
get to know each other a little better.
我想我们可以更好地了解对方
Is that what this stroll is?
这就是这次散步的目的吗
Yes. You're important to my brother and my family,
没错 你对我哥哥和我家族都很重要
and I realized I hardly know you.
而我却几乎不了解你
Yet, you thought you knew me well enough
但你觉得你已经足够了解我
to tell me that I'm with the wrong man.
都能告诉我我和错误的人在一起了
Because I know Narcisse and I was trying to protect you.
因为我了解纳西斯 我在试图保护你
Protect me? Why? You hardly know me.
为什么要保护我 你都不了解我
Which brings us back
这就是我邀请你
to why I asked you on a stroll.
散步的原因
So, let's start at the beginning.
让我们从头说起
Tell me how you came to be here at court.
告诉我你为什么来到宫里
I'm sure you've heard my story.
我相信你已经听过我的故事了
The simple farm girl who rose to become the king's mistress.
一个简单的农家女孩变成了国王的情妇
You're so much more than that.
远远不止如此
I don't think my brother would be king without you.
没有你我的哥哥当不了国王
Charles is quite capable.
查尔斯很有能力
With you whispering in his ear
靠你对他吹枕边风
after Narcisse has whispered in yours.
转述纳西斯让你说的话
You think Narcisse is manipulating me?
你认为纳西斯在操纵我
I think you're a beautiful, ambitious, young woman
我认为你是个年轻美丽有野心的女人
who's learned to pull the strings of men,
懂得如何控制男人
and yed can't see when her own strings are being pulled.
却看不清自己是如何被人操纵的
You're still a naive farm girl at heart.
在内心你还是个简单的农家女孩
You don't know what you're talking about.
你不明白自己在说什么
Thanks for the stroll.
多谢邀请我散步
He doesn't love you any more than you love my brother.
他爱你不比你爱我哥哥多
Meet me tomorrow, I'll prove it to you...
明天见 我会向你证明这点
before he breaks your heart.
趁他还没伤了你的心
As for your demands, on further review,
至于你的要求 经过进一步考虑
France's position has changed.
法国的立场改变了
I'm glad to hear that.
我很乐意听到你这么说
You still have the option to buy back the ships,
你依然可以选择买♥♥回那些船
but I'm afraid the cargo is now property of France.
但那些货物恐怕是法国的财产了
You were prepared to return the cargo.
你原本打算归还那些货物的
But you failed to disclose the contents of the cargo:
但你没告诉我货物是什么
saltpeter.
是硝石
A fertilizer.
一种肥料
Oh, don't patronize me.
别蒙我了
We both know it is used to produce gunpowder.
我们都知道它是用来造火♥药♥的
This is hardly a negotiation.
这不是协商
Your hard-line stance threatens war with England.
你强硬的态度就是在威胁与英格兰开战
Why would you risk that?
你为什么要冒这个险
I can't help but feel
我不禁觉得
you're driven by something much more personal.
驱使你的是私人情感
Revenge.
复仇
My queen executed your wife.
我的女王处决了你妻子
I understand your bitterness, but don't let your grudge
我明白你的苦衷 但别让你的怨恨
push our countries to war.
将我们两个国家推入战争
Elizabeth had no choice.
伊丽莎白别无选择
She suffers from the loss of Lola as well.
她也为萝拉的死感到痛苦
Oh, she suffers?
她也痛苦吗
No one understands loss
没人明白失去是什么感觉
until they've felt it.
除非亲身经历
I do.
我明白
I lost my wife and then my daughter.
我失去了我妻子 然后是我女儿
I went through a period where I hated the whole world.
有一段时间我怨恨整个世界
And what helped you to recover?
是什么让你恢复的
Love.
爱
And I don't mean just finding someone to love.
我不是说去找个人爱
What healed me was knowing that I was loved,
治愈我的是 我发现
more than I ever thought possible.
有人爱我超过我能想象的程度
Well, I'm happy for your good fortune.
你很幸运 我为你高兴
Allow yourself to love and be loved again,
让自己重新去爱人和被爱
or the bitterness will just destroy you.
否则痛苦会毁掉你
That is wise advice.
明智的建议
So I have some advice for you.
让我也给你个建议
The Spanish are not here
西班牙人不在这里
because France and Spain are getting on well.
不是因为法国和西班牙友好相处
They're there to show support for Prince Henri.
他们是来支持亨利王子的
Imagine how that makes the king feel.
想象一下国王对此有何感受
So I think if you were to talk with King Charles,
所以我想如果你去找查尔斯国王谈谈
you would be surprised
也许你会惊讶于
how receptive he might be to your demands.
他对你的条件有多么容易接受
Lord Ruthven, my advisor, David Rizzio,
卢斯文大人 我的顾问大卫·里齐奥
has found some discrepancies in the privy council ledger.
在枢密院账目里发现了一些问题
You are responsible for that ledger, are you not?
你是账目的负责人是吗
Your advisor is obviously wrong.
显然你的顾问搞错了
He has found proof
他已经找到证据表明
that in addition to cheating the Crown,
除了欺骗皇室
you have also been swindling your fellow nobles.
你还欺骗了你的贵族同僚
How do you think they will respond
你觉得他们会作何反应
when they discover the lord treasurer is a crook,
等他们发现财政大臣是个骗子
stealing from them?
竟然偷了他们的东西
Perhaps you should discuss this with the king.
这事你应该跟国王商量
I'm certain he will find that I have done nothing wrong.
我敢肯定 他会认为我做得对
If you expect Lord Darnley to pardon you,
如果你希望达恩利大人赦免你
it will do you no good,
那你就太异想天开了
not if I make this public.
我会把这事公之于众
You'll lose your standing,
你会失去你的地位
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表