剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
he's insecure and selfish,
他没有安全感 很自私
driven by ambition and pride...
被野心和自傲驱使...
James, I appreciate your concern.
詹姆斯 谢谢你的关心
But if I want to take England, I must marry Darnley.
但我若想拿下英格兰 就必须嫁给他
Please don't judge me
请不要因为我
for finding some measure of happiness in it.
想要享受这一切而批判我
I will compensate you for your lost trade routes, I promise.
我保证会补偿那段贸易路线的损失
And if you can't trust Darnley,
如果你不信任达恩利
can you at least trust me?
能不能信任我
You said you'd come back.
你说你会回来的
Keira.
凯拉
You shouldn't be here.
你不该来这里
I told you to wait at the inn.
我让你在旅馆等着
I waited all day.
我等了一整天
The situation is complicated.
现在情况很复杂
It's not. The letter your mother wrote was a lie.
不复杂 你母亲写的信是谎言
You never stopped loving me.
你一直爱着我
You said you needed time to figure things out.
你说需要点时间想清楚
And I have. Keira, I'm sorry No.
我想清楚了 凯拉 抱歉 不
You love me.
你爱我
I am engaged and about to become a king.
我已经订婚 马上要登基为王
We must end this.
我们得结束这段情
I came here at great risk.
我冒了极大的风险只身前来
I was willing to give up everything.
我愿意为你放弃一切
But I'm not. I can't.
但我不行 我放弃不了
Then don't.
那就不要放弃
You can have both your marriage and me.
你不必在婚姻和我之间做出选择
A king can take a mistress.
国王可以有情妇
I'll slip away when I can.
我随时都可以来找你
Keira...
凯拉
Tell me you don't still love me and I'll go.
告诉我你不爱我了 那我就走
Kiss me, and if you don't feel anything,
吻我 告诉我你没有任何感觉
I promise, you'll never see me again.
我保证你不会再见到我
But you must kiss me, Darnley.
但你得吻我 达恩利
Kiss me or I'll scream.
吻我 否则我马上放声尖叫
No one can ever know.
不能让任何人知道
I wish you could stay.
真希望你能留下来
You make me feel stronger.
你让我觉得自己更有力量
Everyone else just sees me as a means to an end.
所有人都只是想利用我
But you love me for who I really am.
但只有你爱着我这个人
Wait for me at the inn.
在旅馆等我
I can't let you go back to England
我不能让你就这么回去英格兰
without seeing you again.
这样我们就永远见不到了
Look at him.
看看他
I mean, Charles isn't just well,
查尔斯不仅好了
he's happier than I have ever seen him.
我从未见过他如此高兴
This environment does seem to suit him.
这个环境看起来的确很适合他
What, you mean a simple, loving family?
你是指简单的充满爱的家庭吗
Well, Henry and I could give him everything except that.
除了这个 亨利和我可以给他一切
There's a part of me that wishes I could let him stay.
我心底甚至希望他能留下来
We can't, Catherine. We have to find a way to convince him
不行 凯瑟琳 我们得想法说服他
to return.
回到宫廷去
Yes, please.
麻烦你了
Queen Mother, I don't mean to interrupt...
太后陛下 我不是有意打扰
Oh, no, my dear. Clearly, we are the intruders here.
不 亲爱的 显然我们才是不请自来的人
I'm sorry Charles is so reluctant
我很遗憾查尔斯
to return to court.
不愿意和你们回宫
I've never been off this farm,
我从未离开过农场
so the stories he tells sound wonderful to me.
他说的故事对我而言有很大的吸引力
Sometimes we stay up all night talking about it.
有时候我们还会彻夜谈心
You stay up all night talking with the king?
你和国王彻夜谈心吗
I'm sorry, what did you say your name was?
抱歉 你的名字是什么
Nicole.
妮可
Well, you seem to have quite a bond
妮可 看来你和我儿子
with my son, Nicole. Oh, yes.
建立了很深的羁绊 是的
If he were to leave, I'd miss him so much.
如果他离开 我会很想他的
Well, you... you wouldn't have to.
也许你不需要想他
If you could convince Charles to return with us as king,
如果你能说服查尔斯回去当国王
then we'd happily bring you along.
我们很乐意带你一起回去
Really?
真的吗
That would be a dream come true.
那简直是梦想成真
Give me a moment to talk to him.
让我跟他谈谈
Looks like the king's been using his hands
看来国王亲自动手参与的
to work more than just the earth.
不仅仅是农活
No wonder he's better.
怪不得他好多了
Perhaps.
也许如此
But it'll take more than a tryst with a farm girl
但查尔斯要想说服莉扎
to make Charles capable of convincing Leeza
他是国王的不二人选
he is fit to be king.
光靠和农场女孩的幽会还不够
After having full run of the castle all day today,
今天在城♥堡♥玩了一天
I can't imagine what you're going to dream about tonight.
我都不能想象你今晚会梦见什么
My favorite part was splashing in the fountain.
我最喜欢在喷泉里玩水
I liked jumping on the beds.
我喜欢在床上蹦跳
I'm not sure why I don't do that more often.
不知道我为什么不经常跳跳
Agatha.
阿加莎
Did you take this?
这是你拿走的吗
I saw it on that big map when we were playing hide and seek.
我们玩捉迷藏的时候我看见那幅大地图了
There were so many boats, I didn't think
上面有好多船 我以为少一只
they'd miss just one.
也不会有人发现
Darling, these aren't toys.
亲爱的 这可不是玩具
They're meant to represent real warships in position to protect England.
它们代表保护英格兰的战船
Some were aimed at Scotland.
有些战船瞄准的是苏格兰
Will you use them to fight Queen Mary?
你会用它们和玛丽女王开战吗
Only if necessary.
只有在不得已的情况下
Mary's so nice. Did she hurt you?
玛丽很好 她伤害你了吗
No, not directly. Not yet.
没有 没有直接伤害我 目前还没有
Agatha met Mary in France.
阿加莎在法国见过玛丽
You see, real queens sometimes
知道吗 真正的女王
have very difficult decisions to make,
有时候要做一些艰难的决定
whether they want to or not.
即使她们很不愿意如此
I thought queens didn't have to do
我以为女王不用
anything they don't want.
做任何她们不想做的事
Darling... It's not quite that simple.
亲爱的... 没有那么简单
For example,
比如说
even a queen must go to bed when it's very late.
即使是女王 在夜里也得睡觉
If I were queen, I'd want everyone to live in peace.
如果我是女王 会想让大家都生活在和平中
Then you would be a wise ruler indeed.
那你的确会是个英明的统治者
Good night.
晚安
Your Majesty,
陛下
I have news that couldn't wait.
我有急迫的消息
What is it?
怎么了
I found what you requested: reason to take
我找到你要求的事了
military action against Scotland.
举兵苏格兰的正当原因
There was a recent border skirmish, not an uncommon event,
最近有边境纷争 虽然不是偶发事件
but in this case, English blood was drawn.
但这次有英格兰人丧命了
Scotland would appear to be the aggressor.
这样苏格兰就会是首犯者
A justifiable reason for us to strike back.
这是我们回击的正当理由
And our best chance to stop
也是我们一次性解决
Queen Mary once and for all.
玛丽女王这个隐患的最好机会
Let me know when the troops are in position.
军队到位后通知我
On my order,
我一下令
England will invade.
英格兰马上出兵
You wanted to see me?
你想见我吗
I have good news for you. I have found a way to compensate you
我找到很好的办法赔偿你
for your loss of the trade routes on the Lennox Estate.
因失去雷诺克斯庄园上的商路所受的损失
I am getting you the use of a port
我会为你争取一个港口的使用权
owned by a man called Lord Bothwell.
所有者是博斯威尔大人
I know Bothwell.
我认识博斯威尔
Did he agree to this? Well, no.
他同意了吗 没有
Not yet. I summoned him to court,
还没有 我召唤他前来觐见
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表