剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
I came to see my son in the Highland Games
我来看看我的儿子
with a queen at his side,
有女王作伴参加高地运动会
winning over the Scottish people.
征服苏格兰人♥民♥
Imagine my disappointment
看到他又重拾以前的坏毛病
to find he's fallen into his old habits.
想想我有多失望啊
Drinking, picking fights?
喝酒 打架吗
Picking fights may be an old habit, but there's a new reason.
我以前是喜欢打架 不过这次理由不同
I heard the nobles will support your union with Mary
我听说要是你打败那个叫泰勒的
if you fell a brute named Taylor.
贵族就会支持你
Lovely country, Scotland.
苏格兰是个多么可爱的国家啊
It's not the place, it's Mary.
不是为了苏格兰 是为了玛丽
I tried. Really, I did.
我努力过了 真的
But everything's so black and white with her.
但她看事情都是非黑即白的
She's so judgmental and so overbearing.
她道德感太强了 太固执了
I know that I'm a weapon for her against Elizabeth,
我知道我是她用来对付伊丽莎白的武器
but I am also a man.
但我也是个男人啊
A man that she'll control if I do not have my own power.
如果我自己无权 就只能被她控制
You've never cared for power before.
你以前可从不在乎权力
In fact, you've always taken the path of least resistance.
事实上 你总是选最轻松的那条路
Not always.
也不总是
I fought for Keira.
我为凯拉努力过啊
She lost faith and married another.
是她动摇了 嫁给了别人
You will find love again,
你会找到爱人的
if not with Mary, then another.
如果不是玛丽 也可以是其他人
I don't want to find love.
我不想寻找爱情
I want to be loved.
我想被爱
By the people.
被人♥民♥爱戴
That's all that matters.
别的都不重要
They will see me as their king,
他们会把我看作他们的国王
Crown Matrimonial or not.
不管我们是否并肩称王
And the first step to winning over the people
而赢得人♥民♥爱戴的第一步
is winning the fight!
就是赢得比赛
Which will be so much easier sober.
那也得清醒才行
Pay up.
付账
My carriage is outside.
我的马车在外面
Waiter?
侍者
A message for Lord Darnley.
这是给达恩利大人的口信
Leith.
利思
Claude?
克劳德
Where... how long have you...?
这是...你来多久了
It's all going to work out.
一切都会好起来的
Luc will say our marriage was never consummated,
卢克会说我们还没有圆房♥
Charles has agreed to support the annulment,
查尔斯答应支持我们废除婚约
and we can be together.
我们就能在一起了
Luc's going to lie.
卢克打算说谎
That's decent of him.
他真是个好人
He is a decent fellow.
他是个好人
The point is...
但重点是
we can be together.
我们能在一起了
And we can do this as often as we like.
我们以后随时都能像这样在一起
I'm sorry, I... forgot you're still healing.
对不起 我忘了你还在康复中
I'll be more careful.
我会小心点的
What is it?
怎么了
Maybe this isn't fair of me to say, but...
也许我这么说有点不公平 但是...
...you wed another.
你嫁给了别人
Were you forced?
你是被迫的吗
It was that or the nunnery.
不然我就要去修道院了
My God, why?
天啊 为什么
On what grounds?
发生了什么
When I thought you were dead,
我以为你已经死了之后
I felt dead, too.
我也心如死灰
It was nothing.
我和他没什么的
I love you, Leith.
我爱你 利思
Or does that not matter to you anymore
还是说你已经不在乎了
because of some stupid empty ceremony?
就因为那些愚蠢的空洞的仪式
No. Your love is all that matters.
不 只要你爱我就够了
It's the one thing that gave me the strength
这是唯一支撑我
to fight my way back to health.
好起来的力量
Why didn't you send word to me? Who could I trust?
你为什么不给我捎信 我能信谁呢
If my letter had fallen into the wrong hands...
如果我的信落入别人手中...
I didn't know Martel was dead.
我不知道马特尔已经死了
I love you, Claude.
我爱你 克劳德
You must believe that.
你要相信我
Show me.
那就证明给我看
Let's just hold each other tonight.
今晚就只是抱着睡吧
We have all the time in the world.
我们有的是时间
There he is. If it was one of us,
他来了 如果是我们这么做
we'd be burned at the stake.
会被绑在火刑柱上烧死
You can do this. Remember...
你能做到的 记住
you are their king.
你是他们的国王
All hail.
国王驾到
Charles, King of France.
法国国王查尔斯
Good people.
善良的人们
I speak to you today, as your king,
今天 作为你们的国王
and your countryman,
你们的同胞
to share in the grief of your loss,
我在此对你们失去了一个无辜的孩子
the loss of an innocent child.
深表悲痛
The terrible tragedy of a young life
一个年轻的生命被野兽无情的夺去
snuffed out so senselessly by a wild beast.
是个悲剧
You're feeding us lies!
你在说谎
I understand your fears.
我明白你们的恐惧
But I am determined to protect my people.
但我决定保护我的人♥民♥
Which is why I've enlisted the finest huntsman in France
因此我已请来法国最好的猎手
to track down this bear.
抓住了这头熊
The same bear who attacked the small child in the clearing.
就是这头熊在空地袭击了那个孩子
It will attack no more.
它再也不会袭击任何人了
You can rest easy. You are safe.
你们可以松口气了 你们安全了
As your king, I can assure you.
作为国王 我向你们保证
You're lying. It was you!
你在说谎 是你干的
Murderer!
杀人犯
You killed him. Monster!
是你杀了他 怪物
Charles!
查尔斯
Clear the way!
让开
Charles!
查尔斯
Clear the way!
让开
Charles!
查尔斯
There is something wrong. Please, darling, just tell me.
到底怎么了 亲爱的 请告诉我
I simply can't talk about this any longer, Greer.
我只是不想再讨论这个了 葛瑞尔
How many times must I say nothing is wrong?
我还要说多少次没怎么
I understand that raising a child that is not one's own,
我知道抚养一个不是亲生的孩子
especially a child that presents complications,
尤其在她身世如此复杂的情况下
can be difficult.
不是件易事
Having to explain things at every turn...
每一次都要解释
This isn't about Rose.
不是因为萝丝
You're angry with me then?
那你是在生我的气吗
You haven't forgiven my indiscretion.
你无法原谅我的轻率行为
I've told you, it's not that. Then tell me.
我说过不是这样的 那就告诉我
I beg of you.
我求求你
I fear a wall has formed between us.
我怕我们之间已经建起了一堵墙
One that I have built, stone by stone.
而这墙正是我亲手建造起来的
Stop. Please stop. I can't stand it another moment,
别说了 我再也听不下去
you blaming yourself.
你责备自己了
I've fallen in love with another.
我爱上别人了
Her name is Karen. She is a widow, who works at the estate.
她叫凯伦 是个寡妇 在庄园里工作
It started off innocently enough, just a friendship.
一开始只是单纯的朋友关系
After all we have been through.
在我们一起经历过了这么多
We have overcome so much.
克服了那么多困难之后
And I love you.
而且我爱你
Not enough, I'm afraid.
恐怕爱得不够
Since we reunited, you have been determined to love me.
自从我们团聚 你下决心要爱我
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表