剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
We will surround the clan and demand
包围部落 要求他们
that they give up their leader.
交出自己的首领
The earl will bend the knee
伯爵要么下跪求饶
or he will die.
要么就是死路一条
Move out!
出发
Lola's son is safe.
萝拉的儿子很安全
He's here at the castle, being tended to.
他在城♥堡♥里 有人照顾着他
John Knox was responsible for this.
这都是约翰·诺克斯的错
Lola thought she was following Mary's orders,
萝拉以为是玛丽对她下的命令
but she was following his.
其实是他下的
Knox is the true enemy.
诺克斯才是你真正的敌人
If only there were just one.
要是只有一个敌人就好了
My wife is dead.
我妻子已死
And you killed her.
她是你杀的
Lola betrayed me.
萝拉背叛了我
What sentence would you have given, had this happened in France?
如果在法国会有什么下场呢
I had no choice.
我别无选择
Oh, you seek absolution
你杀了自己的朋友
for killing your friend.
还想为自己免罪
She wasn't your friend, Elizabeth,
她不是你的朋友 伊丽莎白
she was your prisoner.
她是你的囚犯
What a grotesque curse of royalty,
你连这个都没有分清楚
that you cannot even tell the difference.
还谈什么忠诚
The truth is that had you not
真♥相♥是如果你
taken her family hostage,
没有绑♥架♥她的家人
had you not forced her here,
没有逼她留在这里
then Lola would still be alive!
萝拉就不会死
Maybe you're right,
也许你是对的
but we confided in one another as friends do,
但我们曾已经成为了朋友
and she agreed to come here
而且她之所以同意来这里
because she was desperate
就是因为她非常想
to get away from you.
逃离你身边
Lord Narcisse, you provided
纳西斯伯爵
crucial information to the Crown.
你为女王提供了重要信息
And as a reward, I am transferring you out of the Tower.
作为奖赏 我会将你送出高塔
You may see your stepson, John,
你可以见你的继子 约翰
and correspond with French authorities
并与法国联♥系♥
to negotiate your release.
商讨你的释放事宜
I don't understand.
我不明白
John Knox misled me down a very dark path.
约翰·诺克斯误导我走了一条黑暗的道路
Starting today, I choose another.
从今天开始 我将选择另一条路
Earl of Gordon,
戈登伯爵
you are guilty of kidnapping, extortion and treason,
你犯了绑♥架♥勒索以及叛国罪
but your queen is merciful.
但你的女王很仁慈
I am offering you this chance to beg for my forgiveness.
我给你机会请求我的原谅
I won't offer again.
仅此一次
And I won't beg.
我不会请求
You surround yourself with Protestants:
你身边全是新教♥徒♥
your guards,
你的卫兵
your advisors,
你的大臣
your brother.
你的哥哥
Let me go and my clan will protect you.
让我走 我的家族会保护你
He's filling your head with lies.
他在骗你
You can trust the Protestants.
你可以信任新教♥徒♥
Can I trust you?
我能信任你吗
Or are you waiting for my fall,
还是你在等我下台
so that you can rule again?
那样你就能重新上位
Mary, I serve you.
玛丽 我忠诚于你
Prove your loyalty.
证明你的忠诚
If you wish to remain by my side,
如果你想继续在我身边
help me bring order without losing my Catholic allies.
就帮我整顿秩序 但要留住我的天主教盟友
Kill the Earl.
杀掉伯爵
I am not your executioner.
我不是你的刽子手
You are today. I need a Protestant
今天你就是 我需要一个清教♥徒♥恶人
villain to swing the sword.
来动手
Someone the family can blame.
需要这个家族能去怪罪的人
While you appear merciful
然后你扮演一个仁慈的君主
for sparing their lives.
饶了他们的性命
You're asking me to make Catholic enemies.
你想让我树立天主教敌人
You cannot keep playing both sides.
你不能当一个两面派
And if you wish to remain my advisor, you will do as I say.
如果还想继续当我的大臣就必须要照我说的做
I should kill you all!
我该杀了你们所有人
I should execute every last one of you for your treason.
因为你们的叛国罪 我应该杀光你们
Enough, James.
够了 詹姆斯
The traitor has been punished.
叛徒已经收到了惩罚
My people,
我的人♥民♥
despite your transgressions,
无论你们犯了什么罪
as Scots,
作为苏格兰人
as Catholics, you are precious to me.
作为天主教♥徒♥ 你们对我来说很珍贵
Clan Gordon will live on.
戈登家族会继续存在下去
Its holdings and titles will remain with the clan
家族财产和头衔都会继续保持
if... you pledge your loyalty.
只要你们发誓你们对我忠诚
Your Majesty.
女王陛下
Your Grace.
女王陛下
Your Majesty.
女王陛下
Were you seen leaving your chambers?
你离开房♥间有人看见吗
No.
没有
That is, I don't believe so.
但我其实不清楚
Is it awful if I was?
如果被人看见了很糟糕吗
You told me to meet you; you didn't say anything about...
是你让我来见你的 你没说...
It's fine.
没事
A daughter joining her mother
女儿陪母亲
for an evening stroll is hardly a crime.
晚上散个步不算犯罪
No, but murder is.
是不算 但谋杀就算
Why would you murder Martel?
你为什么要杀马特尔
Are my sins any less than his?
我的罪难道不是和他一样重吗
Will I not be damned...? Stop.
我难道就不会... 别说了
Killing to avenge a wrong isn't murder,
为错误的事而复仇不算谋杀
it's justice,
这是正义
and justice cannot be a sin.
正义不算犯罪
You must believe that.
你必须相信这一点
I want to, I do.
我真的想相信
Good.
很好
Then I need you to scream.
我需要你尖叫
Scream? Why would I...?
尖叫 为什么我要...
Guards!
卫兵
Guards! Act shocked.
卫兵 表现得惊恐一些
I am shocked!
我很惊恐
Even better.
那更好
Your Majesty.
陛下
Oh, he jumped.
他就这样跳下来
It was awful.
太可怕了
We saw the entire thing.
我们都看见了
The tears might be a bit much.
哭出眼泪就太过了
The tears are real.
眼泪是真的
Leith really is gone, isn't he?
利思真的死了 是吗
Martel took him away forever.
马特尔永远带走了他
You did this for me.
你为了我这么做
Why?
为什么
Well, it may not be a sin,
就算不是罪过
but even justice has a price.
正义也是需要代价的
It's better the debt be mine.
债都算在我头上最好
It's tragic,
真是个悲剧
but there you have it.
但情况就是如此
One witness who says Martel asked for a length of rope,
我们的目击证人说马特尔要了一根长绳
another who found this suicide note.
还有一个发现了这张遗言
The Guises do not fare well at French court, do they?
吉斯家的人不在法国宫廷结束性命 不是吗
Did you do this?
是你干的吗
No, I swear.
不 我发誓
I know you, Mother. You raised me.
我了解你 母亲 你抚养了我
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表