剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
I'm... I'm fine.
我很好
Forgive me, I should never have sent for you.
对不起 我不该叫你来
I disagree.
这可未必
I'm trying to improve my... situation
我正在努力改善我在宫廷里的
here at court.
处境
And though I appreciate your coming,
尽管我很感激你的到来
I must ask you to leave.
但我必须请你离开
You heard the queen, didn't you?
听见女王的话了吗
She asked you to leave.
她请你离开
Though I'm glad that we finally get to meet,
虽然我很高兴我们终于见面了
since I've heard such a lot
因为我听说了不少关于
about the, uh, what do you call it?
那个叫什么来着
The Loyal Watchman.
忠心的守卫的事
You wrote Mary some very nasty letters about me,
你写信给玛丽泼我脏水
and yet here I am,
可现在
ruler of Scotland.
我是苏格兰的统治者
So aren't you going to bow to your new king?
不向你的新国王行个礼吗
No.
不了
You may wear the Scottish crown, Darnley,
你头上或许戴着苏格兰的王冠 达恩利
but you'll always be English by birth.
但你终究是英格兰血统
And I must confess, I don't like English people.
我得承认 我不喜欢英格兰人
Bothwell. They've crossed our borders
博斯威尔 三百年来
and slaughtered our countrymen for 300 years.
他们跨越边境屠♥杀♥我的同胞
If I could bathe these hills in English blood,
如果我能屠尽英格兰人
I would. So no, I will never bow to you.
我一定这么做 所以我不会对你行礼
I would rather die.
我宁愿去死
Clearly.
显然如此
Stop. Guards, stand down.
住手 守卫退下
There will be no bloodshed in my court.
我的宫廷里不允许流血
Very well.
很好
By the queen's mercy, you may walk
女王仁慈 你可以活着
out of this castle with your life.
离开这座城♥堡♥
But as punishment for your defiance,
但作为你忤逆犯上的惩罚
you will never return.
你永远不允许回来
Please, go.
走吧
That ball was long, brother.
这球出界了 弟弟
I think it was in.
我觉得在界内
It's true, Charles.
是的 查尔斯
The ball was in; it's Henri's point.
那是界内球 亨利得分
30-love.
30分了
It's all right, Charles, you can do this.
没关系 查尔斯 你能赢
You're the king, after all.
毕竟你是国王
Brilliant, strong,
聪明又健壮
master of all you survey,
万事都擅长
and I adore you.
我仰慕你
Well, she's a devoted subject.
她真是个忠心的人
You know, this is nice, watching your brothers play.
看着你的哥哥们比赛真美好
I'm not all that close to my siblings.
我的兄弟们和我就没这么亲近
Well, you can certainly borrow mine.
我的兄弟就是你的兄弟
Go on, Charles.
继续 查尔斯
I wonder who's winning.
我想知道谁会赢
The match isn't over, Henri.
比赛还没结束 亨利
And it's my serve. No need, brother, I've got one.
该我发球了 别捡了 我有球
Here.
给你
My nose.
我的鼻子
Henri, what the hell was that?
亨利 你在干什么
I didn't mean to. It was an accident.
我不是故意的 意外而已
Charles, are you all right?
查尔斯 你没事吧
Get him to the infirmary.
带他去看医生
You struck your brother with a tennis ball
你用装满石子的网球
packed full of rocks.
打你哥哥
I took the balls out of the bin and played.
那是我从球筐里拿的球
I had no idea... Oh, you're lying.
我不知道 别撒谎了
Narcisse saw you take this out of your own pocket.
纳西斯亲眼见你从口袋里拿出这个球
You are purposefully
你是故意
undermining the king.
想伤害国王
You're throwing parties, you're treating this court
聚会办个不停 把这个宫廷当做
as if it's yours.
你自己的东西一样来对待
And I have seen the way you eye his young love, Nicole.
我还注意到你看向他年轻爱人妮可的眼神
Despite your reassurances,
尽管你保证过
you want his throne.
你还是想要他的王位
Leeza says he's not right in the head.
莉扎说他脑子不正常
That I am needed. I've led armies.
需要我来当国王 我带领过军队
What's Charles done?
查尔斯做过什么
He was born first. That's all he has to do.
他是你哥哥 命中注定
That is how a monarchy works, how it endures.
君主制就是这样 历来如此
Look at me.
看着我
This ambition that you carry
你如今的雄心壮志
endangers not only your brother's life, but your own.
威胁的不仅是你弟弟的生命 还有你的
Yes, Charles has struggled,
查尔斯确实命途多舛
but he has finally adjusted to the crown
但他终于适应了王位的重担
and he will fight for it.
并将为之鞠躬尽瘁
So you will apologize to your brother,
你必须向你弟弟道歉
tonight at dinner, in front of the whole family.
就在今天晚宴上 当着全家的面
Or what? What can you do when, last I checked,
如果我不愿意呢 你又将如何
Spain wants me in power?
毕竟西班牙希望我掌权
Leeza's not going to change her mind.
莉扎不会改变主意
Perhaps I can change it for her.
也许我可以帮她
This dirty little memento that you brought back,
你带回的这个邪恶的纪念品
The Goetia.
《所罗门之钥》
That was just a trinket, a joke.
不过是个小玩意 玩笑而已
Actually, it's heresy.
不 这是宗教异端
And neither Spain nor the Vatican
无论是西班牙 还是罗马教廷
take very kindly to heretics.
对异教♥徒♥都不甚友好
You would never accuse your own son of witchcraft.
你怎会指责自己的亲生儿子使用巫术
I would if it stopped you
如果这能阻止你
from tearing this family apart,
让我们家族破裂 国家内战
from inciting a civil war.
我会毫不犹豫
The lord chancellor
大♥法♥官
will corroborate my accusation
会证实我的说法
and you will be ruined.
我们可以毁了你
Fine.
好吧
I'll apologize to Charles tonight.
我今晚会向查尔斯道歉
Am I disturbing you?
我打扰到你了吗
No, come in.
没有 请进
I'm drafting a letter to Spain, telling them of our plans.
我正在给西班牙写信 告知他们计划详情
Well, I've received an update from my friend, Lord Barrett.
我的朋友巴雷特大人传来最新消息
He and the Scottish soldiers have arrived safely in England,
他和苏格兰士兵已经平安抵达英格兰
and are waiting to turn over the gold to my Catholic allies.
正在准备将黄金转交给天主教盟军
Well, that's good news.
这是好消息
Darnley, we should talk about what happened in the courtyard.
达恩利 我们应该谈谈在院子里发生的事
Oh, with Bothwell gone, I've put it out of my mind.
既然博斯威尔已经消失 我已经忘记了
But there is something I'd like to discuss.
但我的确有话想跟你说
We are so close to getting everything we want.
我们离夙愿得偿只有一步之遥
Scotland and England,
统治苏格兰和英格兰
Elizabeth no longer a threat.
不再受伊丽莎白威胁
And now we have a little one to consider, too.
现在我们还得考虑小宝宝
Should anything ever happen to you,
如果你出了什么事
don't you want me to continue to protect Scotland?
你难道不希望我继续守卫苏格兰吗
I think we should reconsider the Crown Matrimonial.
我们应该重新考虑并肩王制度
No one would fight for our child's future
没有人会像我一样为我们孩子的未来
as fiercely as I will.
拼尽全力
Why are you so worried
你为何这么担心
about something happening to me?
我出事之后如何
I would think you would protect me
你难道不应该像保护孩子一样
as you would your unborn child.
尽全力保护我吗
Of course I would!
我当然会
You know I would.
你知道我会的
Then why is it necessary?
那为何要这样
Are you really going to continue
你真的要这样
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表