剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
No one has to know I was here,
没人知道需要知道我来过
we could just pretend it never happened.
我们就装作一切都没发生过
I swear on my life, I will say nothing.
我以命发誓什么也不会说
Of course you won't.
你当然不会说
You're a loyal servant, Jane.
你是个很忠诚的仆人 简
Her Majesty knows this isn't your fault.
陛下知道这不是你的错
It's just an unfortunate misunderstand...
只是一次不幸的误会...
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
She saw too much.
她看到的太多了
Lord Kinloch, I hope to see more of you in court from now on.
肯洛赫大人 我希望今后你能多来宫廷
I doubt your wife feels the same way.
我想你的妻子可能与你想法不同
Clearly, she was avoiding at least one of us tonight.
显然她今晚在逃避我们两人之一
But I look forward to seeing more of the king.
但我也希望能多多看见国王
Despite the weather,
除了天气
your evening looks like quite the success.
今晚看起来很成功
Yes. It was.
没错
No thanks to Mary.
肯定与玛丽无关
She's not even here to say good-bye to our guests.
她甚至没有告别就走了
The Italian situation must have become complicated.
意大利的情形肯定很复杂
Still, it's odd.
还是很奇怪
There are a lot of politically important people here.
这里也有很多政要
It's not like Mary to risk offending them and...
玛丽应该不会乐意得罪他们...
Unless she had something to gain.
除非对她有益
Now that I think about it,
这下我想起来了
Lord Bothwell has also been missing for most of the evening.
博斯威尔大人今晚也不见踪影
I... hadn't noticed.
我没注意到
I wasn't supposed to notice either, was I?
我本来也不该注意到的是吗
Any chance you're going to tell me
你能不能告诉我
what he and Mary are up to?
他和玛丽去做什么了
How silly of me, I accidentally opened another bottle.
我真傻 又不小心开了一瓶
Care for some wine, Your Majesty?
想再喝点吗 陛下
Never mind.
无所谓
I think I know exactly where they've gone.
我想我知道他们去哪了
Charles.
查尔斯
It's late.
很晚了
Is something wrong?
怎么了
Uh, just the opposite, actually.
其实没事
I received a letter from a French lord in Granville
我收到了格兰维尔一个法国贵族的信
who says the English would like to negotiate.
说英格兰愿意协商
That's wonderful.
那太好了
You can tell General LeCroix to hold off on their arrest.
你可以告诉雷克鲁瓦将军暂停逮捕行动
If you think that's what should be done.
如果你觉得要这样的话
Suppose it's worth reconsidering.
也许这值得考虑
But I don't want to appear weak.
但我不想表现得很弱势
Well, avoiding conflict isn't weak, it's smart.
避免冲突不是弱势 是聪明
Sending a man to debtor's prison makes it harder for him to pay.
送人进债主监狱更难以挽回
I think this meeting is a chance to show them
我认为这次会面是一个机会
how strong and confident you really are.
让你可以显示你有多强大和自信
Maybe you're right.
也许你说得对
I'll send word
我会放话出去
and meet with the two English lords immediately.
并立刻和两个英格兰贵族见面
Thank you, Mother.
谢谢 母亲
Of course.
不用
Anything I can do to help my son, the king.
我很愿意帮助我的儿子 我的国王
She saw us.
她看到我们了
Gideon.
吉迪恩
I cannot risk my reputation.
我不能拿我的名誉冒险
I am the "Virgin Queen"!
我是"处♥女♥女王"
Not to mention, my marriage to the archduke
更不用说和大公联姻
is my best protection against my enemies.
是我自保的最好方法
That engagement will be undone
如果这姑娘出去乱说的话
if this girl lives to speak.
那婚约就泡汤了
Because you and I spent a carefree moment together,
因为你和我一起度过了畅怀的时光
an innocent girl, a loyal servant, must lose her life?
一个无辜的女孩 忠诚的仆人就必须死吗
Yes.
对
She is a danger!
她是一个威胁
What are innocence and loyalty to me?
对我来说无辜和忠诚意味着什么
Lola was both, and she conspired to have me killed.
萝拉既无辜也忠诚 而她却密谋要我的命
Lola actively betrayed you,
萝拉已经背叛了你
you had no choice, and still her death haunts you.
你别无选择 而她的死还是让你很难过
Jane has done nothing.
简什么都没做
She's only guilty of being in the wrong place
她只是不小心在错误的时间
at the wrong time.
出现在了错误的地方
How will you feel with her blood
如果你手上沾了她的血
on your hands? Safe.
你会有什么感觉 安全
And when you are the queen of England,
当你是英格兰女王的时候
that is the only feeling that matters.
这就是最重要的一个感觉
Guards are still searching,
卫兵还在搜查
but they've found no money hidden anywhere.
但他们没有找到任何钱财
There has to be. This chest was full.
肯定有 之前这箱子还是满的
You can't wait any longer.
你等不了了
Take what money you have and we'll find the rest later.
你先拿走这些 其他的我们会找的
Your Majesty, kingsguard are approaching.
陛下 御林♥军♥正在过来
I've been gone for too long,
我离开太久了
and Darnley must have suspected why I left.
达恩利肯定怀疑我去了哪
Take the queen and the gold and get to Father Quinn.
带上女王和金子去找奎恩神父
You must secure what money you have
你必须确保这些钱
in the church fund.
进入教堂的基金
Bothwell, you can't stay.
博斯威尔 你不能留在这
If Darnley finds you here and the money gone...
如果达恩利看到你在这里而钱不见了...
Your only chance is if I slow him down.
只有我拖着他你才能脱身
Go.
走吧
Search the house.
搜查整座房♥子
Where's my wife?
我的妻子呢
Dealing with urgent business.
去处理紧急事务了
Meaning she stole my money and left you here to deal with me.
就是说她偷了我的钱 留你在这里对付我
I believe what she said was...
她说的是
"Clean up my mess."
"清理好乱七八糟的事"
Then Mary has left me in a very interesting situation.
那玛丽就陷我于一个有趣的境地
On the one hand, I finally have you alone
一方面 你终于落单了
without your royal protector.
没有你忠诚的保护者在身边
On the other hand, she has taken my money
另一方面 她拿走了我的钱
and I should probably go and get it back.
我应该去拿回来
Luckily, I have kingsguard.
还好 我有御林♥军♥
We'll divide and conquer.
我们可以兵分两路解决难题
I can't let you do that.
我不会让你那么做的
You think you can stop me? I'm the king of Scotland.
你以为你能阻止我吗 我是苏格兰的国王
I could have you killed for just touching me.
因为你碰我我就能杀了你
You make good on the threat, lest you're just hollow words.
你很会威胁人 可惜只是个纸老虎
You're actually willing to die for her.
你真的愿意为她去死
I thought you just hated me, but you love her.
我以为你只是恨我 原来你还爱她
Oh, that's gonna make this feel even better.
那就让这种感觉更强烈了
Guards!
卫兵
That was a mistake.
那是个错误
Give him a beating.
揍他一顿
It's dark enough now.
现在够暗了
I'll take Jane to the woods and...
我会带简去森林里...
when I return, we can return to court.
我回来的时候 我们就能回宫廷里了
You've killed for me before.
你之前为我杀过人
This is no different.
这次也没什么差别
And when it's done, you will feel no safer.
事情解决的话 你不会感到更安全
Gideon. No, can you really tell me
吉迪恩 不 你告诉我
that when Lola died, you felt safer?
萝拉死了之后 你感觉更安全了吗
Or just more alone?
还是感觉更加孤独了
It's my fault this is happening.
这一切都是我的错
I asked you to come here as an escape, but...
我让你来这里逃避一切 但...
But you feel there is danger around every corner,
但你觉得到处都是威胁
doubt that you can trust anyone because of who you are.
因为自己的身份你觉得无法相信任何人
And I can't help you escape that.
这我无法帮你逃避
What's this about?
怎么回事
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表