剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
you choose the baby.
你要选择孩子
Mary, don't talk like that.
玛丽 别这么说
Do you understand?
你明白了吗
Yes, Your Majesty.
明白了 陛下
Greer, bring Bothwell to me.
葛瑞尔 让博斯威尔来见我
I don't want to leave you. Please.
我不想离开你 拜托
In case I need to say good-bye.
万一我要跟他告别
Little brother.
弟弟
I've been looking for you.
我一直在找你
Did you check the throne room?
你去正殿找过了吗
Oh, wait, I wouldn't be found there,
等等 你不会在那儿找到我的
since I'm not the king.
毕竟我不是国王
You enjoy shifting Spain's favor back
把西班牙对我们的好感玩弄得忽冷忽热
and forth between us, don't you?
你倒是很享受啊
Well, I've had enough. Relax, dear brother.
我受够了 放轻松 亲爱的兄弟
Spain has chosen you.
西班牙选择了你
What?
什么
I didn't come here to accept Charles's decision.
我来这儿 不是为了接受查尔斯的决议
I came here to quietly hand you victory.
而是为了悄悄把你的胜利果实交给你
Now, Charles is aware there's a Spanish warship
查尔斯知道有一艘西班牙战舰
outside the French harbor?
停在法国港口了吗
It concerns him. But not enough to force him off the throne.
他知道 但这不足以逼他让出王位
Well, when half the Spanish Armada arrive to join it,
等到有一半的西班牙无敌舰队杀过来
he'll change his mind.
他会改主意的
Spain would actually do that for me?
西班牙人愿意为了我这么做
You've always been far more qualified to rule than Charles.
你远比查尔斯适合当国王
Philip and I are confident that once you're king,
菲利普和我都确信 一旦你成为了国王
you'll heed Spain's wishes:
你会照顾到西班牙的需要
keep France Catholic, marry who you're told,
维持法国的天主教性质 跟合适的人联姻
and so on and so forth.
诸如此类
Of course. Once I'm King.
等我当上国王 这些都是自然的
The ships are due in a matter of days.
舰队在几天后就到达
I'll be gone before they arrive.
他们到达之前我会离开
God willing, Charles will abdicate in a sensible manner.
如果一切顺利 查尔斯会通情达理地退位
But if not,
如果他没有
you may use force.
你也有力量强制他
Once the rest of the Spanish Armada arrives,
等剩下的无敌舰队一到
I will take the throne.
我就夺下王位
Nicole, run away with me.
妮可 跟我一起走吧
And defy the king of France?
公然藐视法国国王吗
He won't be king for long.
这个国王他当不了多久了
I need time to think, Henri.
给我点时间考虑一下 亨利
No, we have to leave tonight.
不行 我们今晚就得离开
If you go on that engagement tour, I'll lose you forever.
如果你继续你的订婚旅行 我会永远失去你
Won't Spain be upset with you for this?
西班牙不会因此怪罪你吗
They may not send the ships. They need me.
他们可能就不派舰队过来了 他们需要我
Leeza says I'm the only Catholic ruler Spain can count on.
莉扎说我是西班牙唯一能指望的天主教统治者
You will be my queen.
你将会是我的王后
You swear Charles won't be hurt?
你发誓查尔斯不会被伤害
Once he sees my ships, he will stand down.
他一看到我的舰队 他会自动退位
Charles has never wanted to be king.
查尔斯从来没想当国王
Abdicating will be the best thing that's ever happened to him.
对他来说 退位是最令他高兴的事情
Just as you are the best thing
就像你一样
that's ever happened to me.
你是最令我高兴的
I love you, Nicole.
我爱你 妮可
Henri...
亨利
I'm yours.
我是你的
Go pack your things, quickly.
快去收拾东西
Oh, and, Nicole,
还有 妮可
bring me the corset.
把胸衣拿来
You know the one I like.
你知道我喜欢哪一件
Hello, Jane.
你好 简
Lord Narcisse.
纳西斯大人
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Where is my family?
我的家人呢
Oh, I sent them away.
我把他们送走了
Where? To France, where they will stay under my protection.
送去哪儿了 法国 在我的庇佑范围之内
You kidnapped my family?
你绑♥架♥了我的家人
Why?
为什么
I have done everything you asked of me.
你要求我的所有事情我都做到了
I spied on Elizabeth, I poisoned her lover.
我监视伊丽莎白 我给她的爱人下毒
And you've been generously compensated
而你付出的这一切
for all your hard work.
你也得到了丰厚的补偿
But someone must take the fall for Gideon's death.
但总有人要为吉迪恩的死顶罪
Elizabeth already suspects the archduke.
伊丽莎白已经怀疑大公爵了
I've made sure of it.
这一点我确定
At this moment, she's planning a naval attack
此刻 她正在策划海上进攻
to cripple his finances.
来削弱他的财政实力
Yeah, but that is not enough.
是 但这还不够
He has to die.
他必须死
For us to walk away from this cleanly,
为了确保我们不会被这事牵连
Elizabeth needs to believe that justice has been served.
就得让伊丽莎白确信 公正得到了伸张
You want me to convince her to order an assassination?
你想让我说服她进行暗♥杀♥
She won't do it.
她不会答应的
Killing the archduke would risk retribution
杀了大公爵 就可能被奥地利
from Austria, Spain...
西班牙报复...
That is the endgame.
那是最后的阶段
Elizabeth ensures her own downfall,
伊丽莎白知道她最终会下台
and you retire comfortably to France.
到时候你会安然无恙地隐退回法国
You ask too much of me.
你要我做的太多了
Jane, we have come so far.
简 我们走了这么远
Do not lose confidence now.
别在这个当口失去信心
Think of your family.
想想你的家人
Because if you fail me,
如果你行动失败
if Elizabeth learns that I was behind all this,
如果伊丽莎白知道了 我一直在背后操控
you will never see them again.
你就再也见不到你的家人了
I can't leave hospital.
我不能离开医院
Mother, I'm sick.
母亲 我病了
I don't care what Mary says.
我不管玛丽说了什么
I can get better treatment for you back at court.
如果你回到宫廷 我就会得到更好的待遇
She just wants to imprison you here, far away from the throne.
她只想把你囚禁在这里 让你远离王位
Far away from the power that you should be seizing right now.
远离你本该紧紧攥住的权力
I have no power left.
我没有权力了
Listen to me, Mary is in labor.
听我说 玛丽正在分娩
A very difficult labor. Do you know what that means?
生产过程很艰难 你知道这意味着什么吗
Oh, my God, I'm going to have a child.
天啊 我要有孩子了
It's more than that.
不只是如此
Mary may not survive the delivery.
玛丽可能会难产而死
In a state of emergency,
在紧急状况下
a privy council can be installed by a royal signature.
有皇家签名的命令 就可以任命枢密院
You are still king.
你依然是国王
You can assemble a privy council that supports you.
你可以组建一个支持你的枢密院
What does that matter?
这有什么用
I d... I don't have the Crown Matrimonial.
我不是并肩王
If Mary dies, I will no longer be king.
如果玛丽死了 我就不再是国王了
If Mary dies, the council can name you regent.
如果玛丽死了 枢密院可以任命你为摄政王
Mary is a survivor.
玛丽很顽强
It is worse if she lives.
如果她活下来 那就更糟糕
Mary will do everything she can to keep your child away from you.
玛丽会尽她所能 让你远离孩子
But with the privy council at your side,
但如果枢密院站在你这边
you can fight back.
你就可以反击
This is your only chance for a future.
这是你未来的唯一机会了
Mother...
母亲
what if Mary's right about me?
如果玛丽是对的呢
I keep seeing Keira.
我不停地看见凯拉
Well, I... I know she's dead,
我知道她死了
but she appears to me.
但她总出现在我眼前
Is that not madness?
这不是疯癫是什么
If seeing Keira makes you happy, does it matter?
如果看到凯拉能让你高兴 这又有什么关系
She did love me.
她是爱我的
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表