剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
arrives there safely.
安全到达了
The roads are rife with danger.
路途充满艰险
It would be such a shame if that money went missing.
如果那笔钱不见了 那就可惜了
I dare say it would undo all of Elizabeth's hard work.
我敢说那会让伊丽莎白的努力都白费
You sent Knox's wife
你以我的名义
a note and a gift from me,
给诺克斯的妻子送去了信和礼物
even after I made it clear
即使我明确说过
that I do not wish to form a relationship with her.
我不想跟她建立关系
Because I made it clear
因为我明确说过
that we needed to move now,
我们需要马上行动
before Knox returned.
要赶在诺克斯回来之前
And if I don't agree to pursue this "Friendship"?
即使我不同意追求这一"友谊"吗
Then you will have, once again, chosen Knox over me.
那你就又一次在我和诺克斯之间选了他
And I won't be able to protect you from him
而且等他回来发现
when he returns and finds that you've given his wife a gift.
你送给了他妻子礼物 我也无法保护你
Now you're threatening me!
你在威胁我
You leave me no other choice!
你让我别无选择
And you, once again, are forcing my hand!
而你又一次强迫我
Lady Greer wants me to believe
葛瑞尔小姐想让我相信
that you only do what you must
为了保护你亲近的人
in order to protect those closest to you,
你只会做你必须做的事
but she's wrong.
但她错了
Ever since you returned to Scotland,
自从你回苏格兰
you have sought to destroy every alliance
你就在一直破坏我辛苦建立起的
I worked so hard to build.
每一个同盟关系
The only alliance you should have is with me!
你唯一应该有的同盟是我
I have spies in my own court,
我自己的宫廷里有间谍
my Protestants are against me,
我的新教♥徒♥在反对我
my Catholic supporters had me kidnapped.
我的天主教支持者把我绑♥架♥了
I said I could do this alone, James, but I can't.
我说自己一个人能行 詹姆斯 但其实不行
I need your help. Not just as your queen,
我需要你的帮助 不止是作为你的女王
but as your sister.
更是作为你的妹妹
I spent my childhood isolated in a foreign land
我的童年都是在异国他乡度过的
and now the only family I have left
现在我唯一剩下的家人
is standing in front of me
就站在我面前
and I'm afraid he's beginning to hate me.
我却担心他开始恨我
I don't want to hate you, Mary.
我不想恨你 玛丽
Then don't!
那就不要恨我
Aren't you tired of playing both sides and trusting neither?
一直两面派 谁也不相信 你不累吗
Aren't you tired of being alone?
你一直孤身一人 你不累吗
More than you know.
你无法想象
Then I beg of you,
那我求你
let us take a leap of faith
让我们大胆一试
and end our pattern of lies and deceit
不要再以谎言和欺骗面对彼此
and instead trust one another,
让我们相信彼此
be loyal to one another,
忠于彼此
protect one another.
保护彼此
Because we are the only family we have left.
因为我们家就剩下我们两个人了
Pick a side, James...
选一边 詹姆斯
and let it be mine.
选我这一边吧
Because unlike Knox,
因为不像诺克斯
I will never betray you.
我永远不会背叛你
You're right.
你说的对
We are all the family we have.
我们家就剩下我们两个人了
And I am on your side.
我站在你这边
Charles.
查尔斯
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
I can't. I'm tired. I'm sorry.
不行 我累了 抱歉
But I can't just let you take to your bed,
但我不能让你去睡觉
or whatever else it is you choose to do
或者做你想做的其它事
rather than be king.
而不好好做国王
Not when your sister is determined
你姐姐都一心想
to sink her claws into France.
把魔爪伸到法国了
I cannot stop her, I cannot save France.
我阻止不了她 我救不了法国
I have tried and I have failed.
我努力过了 但是失败了
I know that I am not regent,
我知道我不是摄政王了
but I am your mother
但我是你母亲
and I am not going to sit by and watch while both my son
我不会眼睁睁看着我的儿子萎靡不振
and my country slip away.
我的国家落入他人之手
Let me help you.
让我帮你
Please. Tell me, what is wrong?
求你 告诉我 怎么了
Is that the paperwork to bring Narcisse home?
那是让纳西斯回国的文件吗
Yes, it is, but...
是 但...
Leave it.
放着吧
I'll sign it.
我会签字
That's what you want, isn't it?
你就想让我签字 不是吗
Charles, what I want...
查尔斯 我想的是...
Put it down and go.
放下走吧
Please, Mother.
求你了 母亲
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表