剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
I may as well tell you; you're going to find out anyway.
我也得告诉您 您自己也会发现
A union with your son threatens Elizabeth,
我和您儿子的结合会威胁到伊丽莎白
just as we have reached an agreement.
而我们已经达成了协议
A deal for peace.
和平协议
So I will be marring Gideon Blackburn--
我会嫁给吉迪恩·布莱克本
the man that you saw me with--
你看到的那个男人
and abdicating the Scottish throne.
并且退位
You can't be serious.
你不是认真的吧
I am.
我是认真的
But what will become of you?
那你会怎样
I will live out the rest of my days in England
我会在英格兰度过余生
as Elizabeth's honored guest.
作为伊丽莎白的贵宾
I, too, was Elizabeth's honored guest.
我也曾是伊丽莎白的贵宾
The recipient of her hospitality
接受了她的好客
for several long and extremely solitary years.
度过了漫长又孤独的几年
Because you threatened her rule. I am doing the opposite.
因为你威胁了她的统治 而我正相反
Giving away Scotland?
将苏格兰拱手相让吗
My child will be heir to her throne.
我的还是会是她的继承人
To both nations.
是两个国家的继承人
And where will you and your husband go to have this child?
你要和你丈夫去哪抚养这个孩子
Elizabeth has granted us a beautiful estate in Kent,
伊丽莎白答应给我们一座肯特的漂亮房♥子
overlooking the ocean.
俯瞰海洋
Sandown Castle.
桑顿城♥堡♥
Oh, you know of it?
您知道那里
My second cousin, Albert, has recently been tasked
我的远房♥表亲阿尔伯特最近被派去
with secretly refortifying Sandown;
秘密加固桑顿城♥堡♥
great stone walls,
很坚固的石墙
a dungeon, even moats.
一个地牢 还有护城河
You are not meant to be her guest.
你不是去当她的贵宾
You are meant to be her prisoner.
是去当她的阶下囚
Oh, my dear,
亲爱的
what you see as a solution for peace, I see as your demise.
你觉得是和平出路 我觉得是你的终结
I know Elizabeth.
我了解伊丽莎白
After her mother's execution,
在她母亲执行死刑之后
after her sister imprisoned her,
在她姐姐囚禁她之后
even after this most recent attempt on her life...
甚至在最近这次刺杀她的事件之后...
So you're saying this is a trick?
你是说这是个陷阱吗
I am saying that Elizabeth will never rest easy.
我是说伊丽莎白永远不会轻易放手
It is not in her nature.
她本性如此
People can push past their fears.
人们会克服自身的恐惧
You can.
你可以
She can't.
她做不到
Her popularity will dip, as happens with rulers,
她的名气会下降 大多数统治者都这样
people will push for you,
人们会推举你
and if you are in her grasp, a prisoner, in that moment...
如果你在她手中 是她的囚犯 那时...
we can only hope that you had not born an heir.
我们只能希望你还没剩下继承人
Or that she takes your head first,
否则她会想先砍了你的头
so that you do not need to see your child die.
这样你就不会看到你孩子的死亡
Is it from Lord Darnley?
是达恩利大人的信吗
Yes, milady. ?
是的 夫人
Did she get the letter?
她收到信了吗
So she knows it's over?
她知道他们之间结束了吗
Yes. It was very effective.
是的 起效了
Keira! Keira!
凯拉 凯拉
You compensated
你给伪造人好处了吗
the forger for his work and his silence? ?
赏他的工作 封他的口
Yes. And, at her mother's urging-- to avoid gossip and ruin--
给了 在她母亲的怂恿之下 为了躲避流言
Lady Keira married Lord White last evening.
凯拉小姐昨晚已经和怀特大人结婚了
Well, that worked out quite nicely.
太好了
My son will be heartbroken,
我的儿子会心碎
but an advantageous marriage of his own will cure that soon enough.
但一段具有挑战性的婚姻很快就会治愈他
Lady Lennox is lying to you!
诺克斯夫人在骗你
She wants you to marry her son!
她想让你嫁给她的儿子
She does, but she was also telling the truth.
没错 但她说的也是事实
My spies in England confirmed
我在英格兰的间谍确认
that the castle meant for us in Kent
要给我们的肯特城♥堡♥
is nothing more than a fortified prison.
只不过是个加固的监狱
It's cleverer than killing me.
这比杀了我还聪明
I would be silenced, and there would be some time
我会沉默下去 在找到反抗机会之前
before there was even a backlash.
会有很长的时间
Well, she could have built up that castle
她可能修建城♥堡♥
for her own protection, Mary.
是为了自身安危呢 玛丽
You don't know her.
你不了解她
Elizabeth lives under a constant cloud of fear. She does.
伊丽莎白一直生活在恐惧之中 没错
And fearful queens cannot be trusted
一个一直在空间中的女王
to let their rivals run free,
肯定不会简单放过自己的对手
or to live up to their promises.
或者履行自己的诺言
But if you were to walk away from your throne, you...
但如果你退位...
I would still have royal blood flowing through my veins,
我的血管里还是留着皇家血液
as would any child I bear.
我的孩子也是
And what of my people?
还有我的人♥民♥
If her promise to me is a lie, then...
如果她是在骗我 那...
...what of her promise of peace?
那所谓的和平承诺呢
What if, as soon as I am out of power,
万一我一放弃权力
she turns on those who were against her?
她就转头对付反抗她的人呢
My subjects.
我的臣民
I can't...
我不能...
I can't risk their lives.
我不能拿他们的生命冒险
I love you, but...
我爱你 但...
I can't.
我做不到
Instead you will pursue Darnley.
你要去追达恩利了
Mary, this is a course you cannot step back from.
玛丽 你不能回到那条路上
And if you take it,
如果你选择那条路
I fear I'm looking at a dead woman.
恐怕就在劫难逃了
We all die, Gideon.
我们终有一死 吉迪恩
Question is what we stood for while we lived.
问题在于我们活着的时候立场是什么
It appears as though we still have a queen this day.
看来我们的女王还在
Oh, Mary.
玛丽
Lord Moray.
莫里大人
You startled me.
你吓到我了
Please. Call me James.
叫我詹姆斯吧
I see the English ambassador has taken his leave.
我看到英格兰大使离开了
Indeed he has.
没错
Perhaps you were right about destiny after all.
也许你对命运的看法是对的
Seems there are things that even a queen herself cannot escape.
看来就算是女王也难逃命运
So you've come to accept that our lives are predestined?
你同意我们的人生是命中注定吗
I have come to accept that some things are meant to be,
我同意有些事是命中注定
even if they violate our duties, our oaths.
就算那会违背我们的职责和誓言
To break an oath is a great sin.
打破誓言是大罪
To break a heart is an even greater one.
打碎一颗心更是罪无可恕
Do you believe the Lord can forgive all sins?
你认为上帝会宽恕所有的罪恶吗
I'm counting on it.
我希望如此
I trusted your offer to Mary was true.
我以为你给玛丽的许诺都是真的
But the fact that peace has... has once again
但实际上你说的和平...再一次
eluded this country lays firmly at your own feet.
要将这个国家踩在脚下
You're blaming me for this?
你怪我吗
Mary had agreed.
玛丽本来都同意了
She was going to abdicate,
她都准备好要退位了
marry me... we were gonna have a life together.
嫁给我 我们本来会一起开始生活的
Until she learned that you had promised her not a home,
但她发现你承诺给她的不是一个家
but a fortified estate meant to wall her in.
而是一座关押她的城♥堡♥
Do you deny it?
你敢否认吗
Modifications had been in progress at Sandown Castle for months.
桑顿城♥堡♥的改造已经开始几个月了
It was not intended for Mary,
不是为了玛丽
but when you came to me with your proposal,
但当你提出建议的时候
it seemed the perfect place.
那里似乎是个好地方
Queens will always need protection.
女王永远都需要保护
From those within and those without.
里里外外都有危险
You were going to make her your prisoner, and I was the bait.
你要把她变成你的囚犯 而我就是诱饵
If Mary had accepted my deal, she would've been safe from me,
如果玛丽同意我的协议 她就会获得安全
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表