剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Then don't punish all of France when you want to punish me.
那就请不要因为想惩罚我而惩罚法国
Tell me what I can do now,
告诉我我现在能做什么
today, to make things right.
今天能做什么 来弥补这一切
Do you know how expensive
你知道你的床单
your bed sheets are?
有多贵吗
Nicole.
妮可
One silk pillowcase costs
一个真丝枕套的价格
more than my father earns in a month.
就超过我父亲一个月挣的钱
If you're looking for Charles, you're in the wrong room.
如果你来找查尔斯 那你走错房♥间了
His bed sheets are very nice, too.
他的床单也很不错
I know exactly whose room I'm in.
我很清楚这是谁的房♥间
Charles is a lovely boy,
查尔斯是个可爱的男孩
and being with the king has its perks.
而且和国王在一起也有好处
But now that I know
但现在我知道
how things really work around here,
这里到底谁掌权了
I'm interested in getting to know you better.
我想多了解了解你
I don't blame you.
我不怪你
I am a fascinating man.
我是个有魅力的男人
But the question is,
但问题是
why should I be interested in you?
我为什么要对你感兴趣
Because the king still listens to me.
因为国王还对我言听计从
I could...
我可以
persuade him to listen to you.
说服他听你的话
And that could be useful.
这倒是很有用
But you'll have to make it worth my while.
但你要让我的付出有所回报
I need gold, and lots of it.
我需要金子 很多金子
But if I ask the king, the privy council would object.
但如果我管国王要 枢密院会反对
So...
所以
I'm turning to you.
我就来找你了
You're a fast learner. I am.
你学的很快 的确
I know all kinds of things.
我知道的可多了呢
Agatha's sleeping.
阿加莎睡着了
She is exhausted.
她累坏了
By the looks of it, so are you.
看起来你也累坏了
Thank you.
谢谢你
For making Agatha happy,
让阿加莎开心
for comforting her when I had no words.
在我不知道说什么的时候安慰她
I wish there was more I could do.
我希望我能为她做更多
That picture you painted of heaven.
你描绘的关于天堂的景象
Your words tumbled out so easily,
你说的那么流畅
the specifics so vivid, you didn't even give it a second thought.
描绘得如此生动 几乎没有思考
It's because it's what you told yourself as a child, isn't it?
是因为你小时候就是这样告诉自己的吗
My father wanted little to do with me.
我父亲不在乎我
My mother was killed before I turned three.
母亲在我三岁时就被杀了
Later, they locked me in the Tower.
接着我被关进高塔
They accused me of treason,
被判了叛国罪
and I never knew if they were coming for me next.
我不知道下一个被处决是不是就是我
I grew up with a sword hanging over my head,
我头顶悬着一把剑长大
aware at any moment I could be slain.
我知道我随时可能丧命
So I told myself that story...
所以我告诉自己那个故事
so I wouldn't be afraid.
好让自己不要害怕
You've faced death your whole life.
你的一生都在面对死亡的威胁
It can't help but to have shaped you.
这塑造了你这个人
Even as queen.
即使作为女王
But now, I look at Agatha...
但现在 我看到阿加莎
facing death with such strength and courage.
用如此的力量和勇气面对死亡
And I wonder, can I ever be that strong?
我就想 我有那么坚强吗
Elizabeth, you are that strong,
伊丽莎白 你有那么坚强
and you have more courage than you know.
你比自己想象中更有勇气
Enough courage to face what must feel like certain death
你有足够的勇气面对死亡
and still make the right decision.
并且仍能做出正确的决定
Let's hope you're right.
希望你是对的
You won't be climbing trees in it,
你不会穿着这衣服爬树
but your wedding dress will be beautiful.
但你的婚礼礼服仍然很美
You don't seem happy.
你好像不开心
Oh, I am happy, mostly.
我算是开心吧
Gave Darnley back his lands and titles,
把土地和爵位还给了达恩利
and I salvaged the situation with James.
我跟詹姆斯也缓和了关系
But there's something about our conversation
但我们的对话中还有事
that bothers me, it's like he...
让我烦心 就好像他...
knew something he wasn't saying.
知道什么事但没说出来
Mary, James sees his sister marrying someone
玛丽 在詹姆斯看来 他姐姐要
he doesn't approve of.
嫁给一个他不喜欢的人
Can you blame him for seeming less than enthusiastic?
你能因他因此不高兴而责怪他吗
I suppose I should be thankful
我想我应该感恩
I have a brother who cares enough to worry about me.
我有一个关心我在乎我的弟弟
A letter for Queen Mary.
给玛丽女王的信
Another warning from the Loyal Watchman.
忠心的守卫又一封来信
Every time he writes, he speaks the truth.
他每次写信来 说的都是真的
But it's never been good news.
但从来都不是好消息
I don't understand.
我不明白
It's quite simple, Ambassador.
很简单 大使
I've changed my mind.
我改主意了
But the troops are positioned,
但是军队已经部署好
they only await your word for the invasion to begin.
他们就等你一声令下就可以开始进攻了
Your Majesty, this chance may not come again.
陛下 这可是千载难逢的机会啊
Ambassador Richards,
理查兹大使
were you afraid of the dark as a child?
你小时候怕黑吗
I believe I was.
我怕
And are you still afraid of the dark?
你现在还怕黑吗
Of course not. Exactly.
当然不怕了 没错
It would be foolish to let our childhood fear govern us as adults.
成年了还让小时候的恐惧支配是愚蠢的
Mary has made no overt move against me.
玛丽根本没有明确反对我
Reacting as though she had would be the actions
所以主动出击是一个担惊受怕的
of a scared little girl.
小女孩的行为
Which I am not.
而我不是
You tell your men to stand down.
你让你的人待命
I will not be remembered as the queen who drew first blood.
我不要让后人觉得是我发动了战争
Ah, blueberry pie.
蓝莓派
Blueberries are out of season,
这个季节蓝莓已经没有了
so I had them brought in from Portugal.
所以我让他们从葡萄牙带来的
It turns out a queen actually can do whatever she wants.
看来女王确实可以想做什么就做什么
Where are Lord Gideon and Agatha?
吉迪恩大人和阿加莎呢
I'm sorry, Your Majesty.
很遗憾 女王陛下
She passed during the night.
她昨夜过世了
You know, Mother, despite all our difficulties,
母亲 虽然我们有很多分歧
I trust we've come to an understanding.
但我相信我们达成共识了
We certainly have.
当然
Leeza is finally returning to Spain?
莉扎终于回西班牙了
Yes, the viper returns to her nest.
是啊 毒蛇回巢了
Well, we're not out of trouble yet.
不过我们还是有麻烦
That farm girl that Charles is so fond of,
查尔斯喜欢的那个农家女
I think she might have her eye set on something more
我觉得她可能不止想在宫廷里
than just a day at court.
待上几天
We may have to get rid of her.
我们可能得摆脱她
Not yet.
还不行
If she has Charles' ear, we may need her for the task to come.
如果查尔斯听她的 我们可能还会需要她
What's wrong?
怎么了
The only way that Leeza has agreed not to tell Philip
莉扎同意不告诉菲利普和罗马教廷
or the Vatican that Charles is a Protestant
查尔斯是新教♥徒♥的唯一条件
is if I remove Charles from the throne and replace him
是我让查尔斯退下王位
with his very Catholic brother, Henry.
让他的天主教弟弟亨利继位
But Charles has finally embraced being king.
但是查尔斯刚接受了自己是国王这一点
He's not gonna give up the throne without a fight,
他不会乖乖就放弃王位的
and if the Protestants rise to his defense...
如果新教♥徒♥为维护他起义...
There'll be a civil war.
会发生内战
A bloodbath that pits brother against brother
他们会手足相残
until one of my sons is dead.
直到我的一个儿子死亡
That is my punishment.
这是上天对我的惩罚
If you want to know my opinion on flowers for the wedding,
如果你想知道我对婚礼上用花的意见
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表