剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
I'm saying you're right. I'll end it.
我是说你说的对 我要结束这段关系
I only started sleeping with Nicole to unsettle Charles,
我和妮可上♥床♥只是为了让查尔斯不爽
but without Spain's backing,
但没有西班牙的支持
I can't even throw it in his face.
我都没机会当面告诉他了
As you said, it's unwise.
如你所言 这是不明智的
Besides, I was about to end things anyway.
而且 我本来也打算结束了
She's getting too attached.
她变得太黏人了
Are we done here?
我们说完了吗
Yes.
说完了
Well, that was easy.
这么简单
Yeah.
是啊
Well, give your mother my best.
代我向你母亲问好
Oh, you don't have to leave.
你没必要离开的
It's just that...
只是
it's been incredibly dull here, and I...
这里太无聊了 而我
You'll be fine. I've missed you.
你会好起来的 我一直在想你
Perhaps that's reason enough
也许这个理由
for you to stop being an ass and stay for the party.
能让你别再这么混♥蛋♥ 留下来参加派对
The hunting lodge has been burned.
猎人小屋被烧毁了
There's no way the privy council
枢密院的大臣绝无可能
could have escaped from this fire.
从这场火中逃生
The door.
门
The windows, too.
还有窗户
All locked from the outside.
都从外面被锁上了
He must have learned of the meeting.
他一定是知晓了这次聚会
Knox burned these men alive.
诺克斯活活烧死了这些人
Now, no one can testify to his part in the coup.
现在没人能为他参与政♥变♥作证了
I'm certain it was Darnley.
我很确定是达恩利干的
Not that it's impossible for Knox to have discovered the plan
不是因为诺克斯不可能知晓我们的计划
and killed the Council, but...
从而杀掉那些大臣 而是
But Darnley had the exact same motive.
达恩利也有同样的动机这样做
And he knew the location of the meeting,
而且他知道聚会的地点
the privy council members know him
枢密院大臣认识他
and he had plenty of time to do it.
他也有足够的时间这么做
And don't forget his history of setting fires
别忘了他还有借纵火
in order to get what he wants.
来达到自己目的的前科
Where is he now?
他现在在哪儿
I brought him back to the castle.
我把他带回了城♥堡♥
I couldn't risk him disappearing again.
不能冒险让他再次消失了
Mary.
玛丽
Your husband is a threat to you.
你的丈夫对你来说是个威胁
What do you want me to do about him?
你想让我怎么处理他
I'm the King of Scotland!
我是苏格兰国王
Am I interrupting?
我打扰你了吗
No.
没有
Actually, I was hoping we could talk.
事实上 我正想跟你谈谈
Nicole, I've been thinking...
妮可 我一直在想
Mind if I start?
能让我先说吗
If you wish.
如你所愿
My comments at the inn caught you off guard,
我那天在旅馆说的话让你措手不及
and I'm sorry for that.
对此我很抱歉
But when I woke and saw you trying on my earrings,
但当我醒来看到你试我耳环的时候
I... At the time...
我...一时...
it's something I've wanted to talk to you about for a while.
这件事我早就想跟你说了
What I mean is it wasn't the first time
我是说 这不是我第一次
I'd seen you with my jewelry.
看到你戴我的珠宝了
I've also seen... marks on your chest.
我还看到你胸口有痕迹
The kind of marks caused by wearing...
那种穿胸衣
A corset.
产生的痕迹
What of it?
所以呢
Yes, I enjoy wearing women's clothing on occasion.
没错 我有时喜欢穿女人的衣服
Jewelry, corsets, and the like.
珠宝 胸衣之类的
Is that what you wanted to know?
这就是你想知道的吗
Uh, kind of, but...
算是吧 但是
I don't want to be a woman.
我不想成为女人
Sometimes, I think wearing their clothes
有时我觉得穿她们的衣服
lets me inhabit them more completely.
能让我更好地了解她们
But the truth is I don't know where the desire comes from.
但事实是我并不知道这种渴望从何而来
It just is.
但它就在那里
And though I have to hide it from narrow minds,
尽管我不想被思想狭隘的人发现
I won't deny myself the feeling it brings.
我不想否认这么做给我带来的感觉
Power, excitement, pleasure.
力量 兴奋 愉悦
Liberation from a world determined to tell me who to be.
脱开这个世界对我身份的限定
I am who I am. I want what I want.
我就是我 我直面我的欲望
And I take what I want.
去争取我想要的东西
If that scares you, if it repels you,
如果这让你害怕 让你厌恶
then you're with the wrong man.
那你就爱错人了
I have something for you.
我有样东西给你
I suppose you have some questions.
你大概有一大堆问题要问我
Do you remember your first time?
你还记得第一次穿女装吗
A chemise that I stole from my father's mistress.
我从父亲的情妇那偷了件女士衬衣
Do you have a favorite piece to wear?
你有最爱穿的衣服吗
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Claude and my mother know about us.
我妈妈和克劳德知道咱们的事
Told me to break it off.
让我做个了断
If Charles were to find out...
如果查尔斯知道了
I'll take care of your brother.
这事交给我吧
But first...
但首先
Nicole.
妮可
There you are.
你在这啊
Feel like I haven't seen you in ages.
咱们好久没见了
You've been rather busy.
你最近很忙嘛
Are you enjoying your search for a Spanish bride?
寻找西班牙新娘的过程有意思吗
It's been awful.
我一点也不想这样做
Each candidate is more boring than the last.
那些姑娘一个比一个没趣
Hey, come to my chambers tonight.
今晚来我的卧室吧
I'm not sure I should.
我不应该去
Uh, this marriage...
这场婚姻
it's is a political necessity.
就是政♥治♥需要
And you have no choice
如果你想和西班牙维持和平
if you want peace with Spain.
就别无选择
As king, you must put France before your heart. I understand.
你是国王 必须以国家为重 我明白
But I'm still just a girl.
但我也不过是个普通女孩
Knowing that the man I love will be with another woman,
想着我爱的人和其他女人在一起
it... it's just too painful.
实在太痛苦了
I know this is difficult, but...
我知道这对你我都很难
I just need some time.
但我需要时间
Please, Charles, I need you to understand.
拜托了 查尔斯 希望你能明白
Thank you, Jane.
谢谢你 简
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你能过来
I needed to see you.
我需要见你
In an abandoned chapel?
在一座废弃的教堂里
I'm here because you are my monarch.
你是女王 你要我来我不得不来
I'm obeying orders.
我听命于你
But seeing that this isn't official business,
但看来这并不是什么正事
I ask you,please, stop.
所以我请你 停下
I love you.
我爱你
It doesn't matter.
我不在乎
I need you. You don't.
我需要你 你不需要
You truly do not, even if you don't see that yourself.
你真的不需要我 虽然你自己没看清这点
I need you
我需要你
to be happy.
开心起来
I do.
我真心这样想
You are more precious to me than my nation,
于我 你比英格兰更重要
and if I could give up England for you and survive,
若我能为你放弃英格兰 还能保住性命
I would.
我会的
But it's not even possible.
但这根本不可能
Oh, no. I don't want you to give up anything.
不 我不想让你为我放弃任何东西
You just want me to stop lying to you,
你只想让我别再骗你
and I will, I swear.
我会的 我保证
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表