剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Much better than any castle.
比城♥堡♥强多了
It's filled with wonderful food and dancing.
有很多好吃的还有热闹的舞会
And you mother will be there.
你母亲也会在那等你
And she will pick you up and hold you tight
她会在那迎接你 紧紧地抱住你
and never let you go.
永远不和你分开
And once you are with her,
你只要和她在一起
nothing can ever hurt you.
你就无所畏惧了
And you will never feel afraid or alone again.
再也不会感到害怕或者孤独
And even though you can't see your father,
虽然你见不到父亲
you will feel how much he loves you.
但你能感到他有多爱你
And that will never change.
这一点永远不会变
So, you don't drink blood or hunt children in the woods at night?
这么说你没趁夜在森林里喝血或伤害孩子
Those were ugly rumors started by peasants.
那都是农民传播的邪恶的谣言
You ran away, disappeared for weeks.
你消失了好几个星期
Admit it, Charles,
承认吧 查尔斯
your mind is week, you cannot handle the pressures of being king.
你的精神很脆弱 当国王对你来说压力太大了
Your brother was just going through a difficult time.
你弟弟只是这段时期情绪不佳
It's all right.
没事
I did run from court, and from my responsibility.
我确实逃出皇宫了 逃离了我的职责
Being king was more daunting
当国王比我想象的
than I anticipated.
可怕多了
But after rest and reflection, I found the truth.
但经过休息和反思 我明白了一些道理
Being king of France is a duty
做法国的国王
I was born to.
是我与生俱来的职责
I accept who I am and I will not abdicate.
我会接受我的责任 不会退位
Spoken like France's one true king.
真是法国当之无愧的国王
Or a wellcoached puppet. Leeza!
或者说是被♥操♥控的木偶 莉扎
I won't be lied to again, Mother.
我不会再被你蒙蔽了 母亲
This is a cover-up, and you're behind it.
这是一场表演 你就是幕后主使
I know how you work.
我知道你的套路
Charles is not fit to be king,
查尔斯没有当国王的能力
and if none of you will admit it,
要是你们都不承认
I'll bring the Vatican in as judge.
我就会请求罗马教会裁决
The pope himself can decide who should rule France.
教皇会决定谁能够统治法国
How dare you threaten my country or my reign!
你好大胆子 竟敢威胁我的国家我的统治
You have no power over me.
你无权来干涉我
Neither does the Catholic Church.
天主教会也无权来干涉我
That is blasphemy.
这是亵渎上帝
It would be if I were Catholic...
但前提得是我是天主教♥徒♥
...which I'm not.
然而我不是
Charles? What are you saying?
查尔斯 你说什么
I'm saying that I, Charles de Valois, King of France,
我 查尔斯·德瓦卢瓦 法国国王
am a Protestant.
是新教♥徒♥
He's a heretic?!
他是个异教♥徒♥
A Protestant?
新教♥徒♥
Are you insane?! No.
你疯了吗 没有
For the first time in a long time,
很长一段时间以来
I am healthy and clear-minded.
我第一次如此健康清醒
Thanks to Nicole and her family.
多亏了妮可和她的家人
Their faith is a source of strength.
他们的信仰是我力量的源泉
This is your fault. I should have your entire family
都是你的错 我应该把你全家
burned at the stake.
绑在柱子上烧死
I don't understand. Charles is king.
我不明白 查尔斯是国王
I thought he could practice any faith he wants.
我以为他有选择任何信仰的权利
I can. Henry VIII broke from Rome
我有 亨利八世与罗马决裂
and freed England of Vatican Oppression.
将英格兰从梵蒂冈的压♥迫♥中解放出来
Under my rule, I will lead France to a new golden age.
在我的统治下法国会走向新的黄金时代
You're not Henry VIII.
你不是亨利八世
And France is not England.
法国也不是英格兰
When England broke from the Catholic Church,
英格兰与天主教会决裂时
it wasn't reliant on Rome or Spain
它经济上不依赖于罗马或西班牙
for financial aid, France is.
但法国不是这样
Not to mention, most of your nobles and your privy council
更不用说 你大部分贵族和枢密院成员
are devout Catholics, myself included.
都是虔诚的天主教♥徒♥ 包括我自己
Even our personal income depends on nobles, Catholic nobles.
连我们个人收入也来自贵族 天主教贵族
If you think for one moment they will stand by
哪怕你有一秒钟以为他们会眼睁睁看着
while a Protestant king bankrupts this country...
一个新教♥徒♥国王搞垮这个国家...
As Lord Chancellor, the man who holds the purse strings,
作为掌控财权的大♥法♥官
I can guarantee you that will not happen.
我向你保证这种事绝不会发生
You need to go to your sister immediately and recant.
你必须马上去找你姐姐认错
I'm sorry, I will not lie about my beliefs.
对不起 我不会拿我的信仰撒谎
Not to the queen of Spain or anyone.
不管是对西班牙皇后 还是任何人
You asked me to return to the throne, and I did.
你让我回来当国王 我回来了
A Protestant king.
一个新教国王
What my sister Leeza thinks is of no consequence to me.
我姐姐莉扎怎么想与我无关
You will tear this country apart.
你会让这个国家破裂
If that's the price of progress, so be it.
如果这是发展的必然代价 有何不可
James, there you are.
詹姆斯 你在这儿呢
I have in my hand papers that grant you
我手上是能让你参与
access to new trade routes that more than make up for your loss.
新贸易航线的文件 足够弥补你的损失
Well, I'm sorry for your trouble.
抱歉给你添麻烦了
Is that all you have to say?
你就没什么别的话想说吗
Are you actually disappointed that I've resolved this issue?
你不会是因为我解决了这个问题而失望吧
No. In fact, I'm grateful to you
不 事实上我很感激你
for having gone to such great lengths on my behalf.
为了我如此殚精竭虑
But your issue was not with my generosity,
但你的问题不在于我的慷慨
but, rather, Darnley's character.
而是达恩利的人品
And so you are still not satisfied.
你还是这么不满意他吗
Mary, I know that Darnley offers you many things.
玛丽 我知道达恩利能给你很多
An heir, a chance at the English throne,
一个子嗣 还有获得英格兰王位的机会
but I-I still don't think he can give you
但我仍然不认为他能给你
the one thing you truly deserve.
你真正应得的东西
Happiness.
幸福
Leeza, please don't do this.
莉扎 请不要这么做
There's no need to rush back to Spain
没必要这么着急回西班牙
or to involve King Philip.
或是把菲利普国王卷进来
This is a family matter.
这只是家务事
Charles is young.
查尔斯还年轻
It's probably just a phase.
他也许只是说说而已
Protestantism is not a phase.
信仰新教才不是说说而已
It is a disease, and Spain is the cure.
它是病 而西班牙才是良药
And what would you have Spain do?
你想让西班牙做什么呢
Forcibly remove your own brother from the throne?
把你的亲弟弟从王位上逼下来吗
If necessary, yes.
如果有必要的话
Well, do you think that's wise?
你认为这明智吗
France has a sizeable Protestant population,
法国的新教♥徒♥数量可观
and if they learn that a Catholic nation
如果他们得知一个天主教国家
is trying to remove their Protestant king,
试图废除他们的新教国王
you will have started a civil war.
你将挑起一场内战
Don't threaten me, Mother.
别威胁我 母亲
It's your responsibility.
这是你的责任
It always has been.
一直都是
We both know that you didn't come here
我们都心知肚明 你来这里
to promote Catholicism.
不是为了传播天主教的
You came to punish me.
你是来惩罚我的
And why shouldn't I?
我不应该吗
It's not as if you don't deserve it.
说得好像你不该被惩罚似的
You're right.
你说的没错
I have failed you.
我辜负了你
You needed something I couldn't give.
曾经你想要的我没法给
What do you want from me now?
现在你又想从我这里得到什么
You want me to do all things that I didn't
我想让我做那些
do for you when you were a child.
你小时候我没有做的事情吗
Do you want me to comb your hair?
你想让我给你梳头吗
Do you want me to sing you to sleep?
还是唱歌♥哄你入睡
Do you want me to love you more?
或者想让我给你更多的爱
If I could go back in time and be a better parent, I would.
如果能回到从前当个好母亲 我会的
I would change so many things.
有太多事情我会改变
It wouldn't matter.
已经没有关系了
Nothing can make up for the sins of your past.
没有什么能弥补你过去犯下的错
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表