剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
If only Francis could see him.
如果弗朗西斯能看见他就好了
John.
约翰
Yes, sweet John.
可爱的约翰
Stephan, thank you for returning him to me safely.
斯特凡 谢谢你将他平安送到我身边
I'm sorry for your loss.
对你的损失我很遗憾
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm afraid the child is quite hungry.
恐怕孩子很饿了
Maybe we could find something delicious to eat.
也许我们能找到美味的食物
And then I'm going to come and join you in a bit.
一会儿我就来找你
And I've got a gift for you as well.
我给你准备了一份礼物
Off you go.
去吧
Good boy.
好孩子
I'm glad to see you've bonded.
很高兴看见你们处得来
The child's an orphan.
这孩子是个孤儿
For a time, helpless in the world.
有那么一阵子 十分无助
But now that he is under your protection--
但既然他在你的保护之下
I will protect him, I swear.
我发誓我会保护他的
To honor Francis.
为了缅怀弗朗西斯
And to honor Lola, your poor wife.
还有萝拉 你可怜的妻子
But you are his stepfather, Stephan.
但你是他的继父 斯特凡
I promise that you will always be in his life.
我保证你会见证他的一生
No. I don't want that.
不 我不想见证
He has Lola's eyes and...
他长着萝拉的眼睛...
and I cannot bear to look at him.
我看到他就受不了
That will change in time. ?Please!
时间会抚平你的痛苦 别说了
All right, then get yourself settled,
好吧 你自己安顿好
but I must talk to you.
但我必须和你谈谈
There's something you should know.
有件事你该知道
Does it have anything to do with your silence
这件事与你在面对释放我的谈判时
in response to requests
保持的沉默
for you to negotiate my release?
有关吗
It does.
有关
I tried, I did, but King Charles...
我真的试过 但查尔斯国王...
he was unavailable,
没法帮忙
and I had to turn to Spain for help.
我只能向西班牙寻求帮助
And in exchange, they have pressed
作为条件 他们要求
to replace you as Lord Chancellor of France
用一名西班牙人取代你
with one of their own.
法国大♥法♥官的职位
They? ? My daughter, Leeza.
谁 我女儿 莉扎
She's back, lording over us.
她回来了 作威作福
A mouthpiece for her husband, King Philip of Spain.
做她丈夫菲利普国王的喉舌
Who, by all accounts, is inexplicably besotted with her.
那国王居然被她迷得神魂颠倒
The point being...
重点是
Spain is trying to insert themselves
西班牙想要插手
into French affairs.
法国的事务
A Spanish Lord Chancellor?
西班牙籍大♥法♥官
They may as well put themselves on the throne.
他们干脆当法国国王算了
Their ultimate goal, I believe.
我相信那是他们的最终目标
Stephan, I know you have been through a great deal,
斯特凡 我知道你遭遇了很痛苦的事
but I need you in fighting form
但我需要你拿出斗志
and on my side.
帮我对抗他们
Oh, I'm ready for a fight.
我斗志十足
I can assure you of that.
这我可以保证
Bandits, they say. I heard.
他们说是强盗 我听说了
What are the odds that the money I sent
怎么我送去收买♥♥
to pay off Darnley's lover's fiancé
达恩利情人未婚夫的钱
just happened to disappear?
就碰巧消失了呢
Thievery is not uncommon.
抢劫很常见
Oh, do shut up, Lord Blackburn.
闭嘴吧 布莱克本
This only helps Mary.
这事只对玛丽有利
As long as that little sop, Keira,
只要那个叫凯拉的女人
is spoken for, Darnley remains eligible.
还有婚约 达恩利就仍是最佳人选
My spies tell me that Darnley
我的间谍告诉我
and his serpent of a mother
达恩利和他狡猾的妈妈
are already on their way to Scotland.
已经启程去苏格兰了
If Mary weds Darnley,
如果玛丽嫁给了达恩利
she provides for Scotland and England a king!
她就给苏格兰和英格兰带来了一个国王
A descendant of her inarguably
还会生下血统毋庸置疑的
royal bloodline.
皇家子嗣
Shall we bemoan the circumstances of your birth,
那我们要哀悼一下你的出身
and the fact that our nations are still half-Catholic,
以及我们国家仍是半天主教的事实吗
or can we move on to a solution
还是静下心来想个办法
to the Darnley problem?
解决达恩利的问题
One that will give you all the power,
一个能让你独揽大权
remove Mary as a threat,
解除玛丽这个威胁
and bring peace to both our nations.
并能带来两国和平的办法
What's this?
是什么
Are you so hurt by Mary's courting of Darnley
玛丽和达恩利结婚让你这么受伤
that you've forsaken her?
都已经让你放弃她了吗
No.
没有
No, I'd like to marry her.
我想娶她
With your blessing.
带着你的祝福
With my blessing?
我的祝福
What of her blessing?
她愿意吗
Think about it, Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白 你想想看
She's not like you, or even Catherine.
她与你和凯瑟琳都不同
She never angled for this job.
她从未拼命争取过现在的位置
She was crowned at six days old,
她才出生六天就继了位
and it has cost her everything.
这个位置让她失去了一切
Francis, whom she adored,
比如她爱的弗朗西斯
and her best friend, Lola.
还有她最好的朋友萝拉
Look, I don't say this last to lay blame,
我说这些不是为了指责谁
but even Mary knows that those closest to her
但玛丽自己也清楚只要她仍是别人的目标
are forever in danger so long as
她身边的人
she herself is a target.
便永远处于危险之中
She will always be a target.
她永远都会是别人的目标
Not if she willingly stepped off her throne.
除非她主动放弃王位
Married a commoner, moved to England,
嫁给平民 搬来英格兰
and receded from view.
从公众的视野中消失
If you were to welcome her here,
如果你能请她来英格兰
present a unified front...
就能达成同一阵线
And ultimately unified nations.
最终统一两国
The longer Mary's away from power...
玛丽失权越久
The harder it will be for anyone
别人就越来越难以将她
to see her as queen of anything.
看作一个女王
But, Gideon, do you really think she would do this?
但吉迪恩 你真的认为她会这么做吗
She should, because I love her.
她应该这么做 因为我爱她
It's the right thing to do.
这是正确的决定
Her last chance at happiness
这是她获得幸福乃至活命
and, perhaps, survival.
仅存的机会
And because I know you,
我也了解你
and I know that John Knox's visit
我知道约翰·诺克斯的来访
and the forces against you he exposed frightened you.
以及他集结对抗你的力量吓到了你
And because you are very dangerous when you're scared.
你害怕时是个十分危险的女人
And because marrying Darnley
还有嫁给达恩利
would be tantamount to declaring war.
无异于向英格兰宣战
Be sure to mention that as well.
别忘了提到这一点
And pray she accepts, for all our sakes.
但愿她接受吧 为了我们大家都好
Ah, dear daughter,
亲爱的女儿
may I present Stephan Narcisse,
容我介绍斯特凡·纳西斯
Lord Chancellor of France.
法国的大♥法♥官
Lord Narcisse, welcome home.
纳西斯大人 欢迎回家
Thank you, Your Majesty.
谢谢 陛下
I know what you've been through,
我知道你的遭遇
and I assure you I worked tirelessly
我保证我尽了最大努力
to secure your release.
确保你的释放
But, Leeza, Narcisse secured his own release.
但纳西斯自己争取了释放 莉扎
I'm sorry, we haven't met.
抱歉 你是哪位
Oh, did I not introduce Cardinal Rosales.
这位是罗萨莱斯红衣主教
Adored by the Vatican, put forth
深受梵蒂冈器重
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表