剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on Reign...
《女王》前情提要
You were right. As long as Mary's alive,
你是对的 只要玛丽还活着
there will always be Catholics who want her on your throne.
总还有天主教♥徒♥想让她替代你
Unless you share it with someone of their faith.
除非你与他们有同样的信仰
Archduke Ferdinand, you certainly have
费迪南大公爵 显然
risen above your competition.
您在竞争者里十分出类拔萃
I am well aware you've been looking for a Catholic king.
我很清楚您一直在寻找一位天主教国王
A king's confidence
国王的自信
is essential.
至关重要
And you are a source
而你就是
of Charles' confidence.
查尔斯自信的来源
And you are the source of my happiness.
你就是我幸福的来源
You're wasting your time with the wrong man.
你在错误的人身上浪费时间
I'm talking about Narcisse.
我说的是纳西斯
Round up every try offender
抓住所有不按时纳税的人
and throw them in debtor's jail at once.
马上关进债主监狱
Dear God, the Englishmen.
老天 是英格兰人
Spain wants Henri on the throne.
西班牙想要亨利当国王
And you do not have the power to save Charles.
你也没有能力救查尔斯了
Darnley can't know.
达恩利不能知道
He wants the Crown Matrimonial very badly.
他特别想成为并肩王
You must never let him benefit from your death.
你绝不能让他从你的死中获益
With the right people on our side,
赢得正确的人
we can convince the council
我可以说服枢密院
to override Mary
推♥翻♥玛丽的决定
and grant you the Crown Matrimonial.
让你当上并肩王
English citizens believe
英格兰国民相信
they can live and conduct business
他们可以在法国谋生
on French soil and pay nothing to the Crown.
但不需要给国家上交什么
We will show them that they're wrong.
我们会告诉他们 他们错了
There is an English ship in the docks christened Hopewell.
码头上有一艘叫霍普维尔的船
We will begin there.
我们就从那里开始
Search the ship for the captain!
搜查船 找到船长
Captain Evans, I am Henri Valois,
埃文斯船长 我是亨利·瓦卢瓦
brother to King Charles of France.
法国国王查尔斯的弟弟
Damn you and damn your brother.
你和你哥都去死吧
This ship sails under the flag of England.
这艘船挂的是英格兰国旗
But is currently in a French port.
但却停在法国港口
Show me your manifest,
给我看货单
I want to know what cargo you carry.
我要知道你运的是什么货物
Isn't it enough that your brother already butchered
你哥哥杀了这艘船的主人
the man that owns this ship?
还不够吗
It is not.
不够
In the name of France, I am seizing this ship
我将以法国的名义扣押这艘船
as well as the cargo it carries.
以及所有货物
Remove Captain Evans and make certain the ship does not sail
把埃文斯船长除掉 没我的命令
unless I authorize it.
这艘船不能出海
This is an act of war!
你这是战争行为
Don't think that Queen Elizabeth won't hear of it.
别以为伊丽莎白女王不会知道
When did King Charles' brother become the defender of France?
查尔斯国王的弟弟什么时候成为法国守护者了
Perhaps he's following Charles' orders.
也许他是遵循查尔斯的命令
We cannot afford to go to war with France
就为了几个选择在法国生活的英格兰人
over a few Englishmen who chose to live in France.
我们不能和法国开战
I assure you,
我向你保证
I will negotiate concessions from France
我会在不触发战争的前提下
without risking military action.
和法国商讨让步事宜
But we must also project strength,
但我们也必须表现出强势
as the alliance between Spain and France continues to grow.
因为法国和西班牙的盟友关系日渐紧密
The archduke of Austria is well-liked
奥地利大公深受
by both Spain and the Vatican.
西班牙和罗马教廷的喜爱
We could use the fact
他很快就会成为我的丈夫
that he will soon be my husband to our advantage.
我们可以利用这一优势
What will I do with myself while you're away in France?
你去法国期间我该怎么办
I've grown so used
我已经习惯了
to having you whenever I want.
我需要时你随时出现
I will miss that.
我会想念你的
?How about this?
这样如何
While I'm gone, and you are overcome with desire,
我不在时 当你饥渴难耐时
write it down.
就写下来
We can read your pages together when I return.
我回来的时候可以一起读
Well, in that case,
那样的话
I will need to request an extra large supply
那我可能需要很多很多
of parchment and ink.
羊皮纸和墨水
I have one son-- a king-- who beheads English nobles.
我当国王的儿子砍了英格兰贵族的脑袋
And another wishing to be king,
另一个想当国王的儿子
who agitates Protestants and seizes English ships.
煽动新教♥徒♥还扣押了英格兰的船
They seem to be at war with each other.
他们似乎要彼此开战
If we don't control them,
如果我们不控制他们
they'll soon have us at war with England.
他们很快就会挑起我们和英格兰的战争
We have to return the ships.
我们必须要归还船只
What, and let France appear weak?
什么 让法国示弱吗
No. Our best strategy,
不 布莱克本勋爵一到
once Lord Blackburn arrives,
我们最好的策略
is to at first offer nothing.
就是什么都不妥协
Assume the upper hand.
把气势做足了
England won't go to war over a couple of merchant ships.
英格兰不会为了几艘商船和我们开战的
What about the nobles that Charles slaughtered?
那查尔斯杀掉的贵族呢
He was provoked. He acted in self-defense.
他被激怒了 是在自卫
A lie, and I trust you have a good number
撒谎 相信你应该能找到
of witnesses to support it?
很多目击证人吧
It's the same story the king will tell while in Paris.
在巴黎国王也会这么说的
Let's hope it's enough to calm the jittery nerves
希望这样能够安抚我们新教♥徒♥国民
of our Protestant subjects and avoid civil war.
敏感的神经 避免发生内战
I hear that Charles' peasant lover, Nicole,
我听说查尔斯的农民情人 妮可
didn't accompany him to Paris.
没有陪他去巴黎
Do you know why?
你知道原因吗
Yes.
知道
She wants time away from her king,
她想要离开国王身边
so that she can smother me
然后用她泛滥的感情
with her exhausting affections.
将我淹没
Well, that's the price you pay to control the woman
这就是控制控制着国王的女人
who controls the king.
所要付出的代价
Is it really so bad?
真有那么糟吗
Each day I receive
每天我都会收到
some pointless gift.
一些无意义的礼物
And I am expected
我还要
to respond and share my feelings.
回应并分享我的感觉
It's dreadful.
太可怕了
Oh, such a burden.
真是个负担
I had no idea.
我都不知道
Lord Chancellor, you wished to see me?
大♥法♥官 你找我
Yes.
对
I thought you would like to know
你应该要知道
that Queen Elizabeth is not happy.
伊丽莎白女王很不高兴
I couldn't care less if Elizabeth is happy or not.
伊丽莎白高不高兴我无所谓
No. You only care how you're viewed
不 你只在乎
by French nobles and Spain.
法国贵族和西班牙怎么看你
Elizabeth is sending an envoy to negotiate a settlement.
伊丽莎白会派使臣来商讨解决方案
What's to negotiate?
有什么好商讨的
English citizens shouldn't be on French soil.
英格兰人就不应该在法国土地上
And if they must, then they have to pay for the privilege.
如果非得在 就要付出代价
With taxes.
上缴税费
While I do not disagree with your beliefs...
我不同意你的看法...
Your antagonistic way
你这样的行为
in which you are expressing them
会让我们
could plun us into a war.
陷入战争
One we do not need or want.
而我们不需要也不想要这场战争
Which is why
正因如此
I will meet with Lord Blackburn
我会独自会见布莱克本大人
and handle the negotiations. Alone.
并和他进行磋商
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表