剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Have you ever watched two dogs fighting over a bone?
你见过两条狗争一块骨头吗
They'll tear each other limb from limb unless...
它们会把对方大卸八块 除非...
you remove the bone.
你把骨头拿走
Your sons are fighting over a girl.
你的儿子们在争一个姑娘
She's in a heavily-guarded ship in the harbor.
她在港口一艘重兵守卫的船上
I can't get to her.
我无法接近她
But perhaps you can.
但或许你可以
I understand you're a witch.
我知道你是个女巫
Maybe you could help me.
说不定你能帮我
Do you know how to use this?
你知道怎么用这个吗
How are you,
你好吗
Your Majesty?
陛下
You must be feeling overwhelmed,
失去吉迪恩 面临跟西班牙的战争
losing Gideon,
肯定让你
facing war with Spain. Yes.
分身乏术 是
It seems I must weather every conceivable storm at once.
就好像我必须一下子度过所有的暴风雨
I'm told the archduke will return soon.
我听说大公马上就回来了
What will you do when he gets here?
等他到时你想怎么做
What do you think I should do?
你觉得我应该怎么做
If it were me,
如果是我
if someone took the man I loved,
如果有人夺走了我爱的人
I would want to avenge him.
我会想为他报仇
Jane, would you help me...
简 你愿意帮我
take vengeance?
报仇吗
Of course,
当然
if my queen commands it.
如果我的女王下令
There is nothing I wouldn't do for you, Elizabeth.
我什么事都愿意为你做 伊丽莎白
Really?
真的吗
You would do that?
你会那样吗
Kill a man and ask nothing in return?
杀一个人 却不求任何回报
How selfless of you.
你真是无私
Perhaps I misspoke.
或许我说错了
You know, Francis Drake gave me some good advice,
弗朗西斯·德雷克给了我一些不错的建议
everyone wants something from me.
人人都想从我这里得到什么
Anyone claiming otherwise is a liar.
任何不求回报的人都是在说谎
I don't understand.
我不明白
I had you followed home, Jane.
我派人跟踪你回家了 简
Last night,and the night before.
昨晚 还有前晚
It seems your family has still not returned
你的家人好像还没回来
and you are all alone at the farm
你一个人在农场
tending for all the animals.
照料所有牲畜
As if to keep your family's absence a secret.
就好像你不想让别人知道你的家人不在
Your Majesty, you misunderstand.
陛下 你误会了
They're on holiday.
他们去度假了
I'm tending the animals until they get back.
我暂时照料牲畜 等他们回来
Look at how terrified you are.
你看你吓得不轻
Has someone taken them?
有人把他们抓走了吗
In an effort to silence you?
为了让你缄口不言
Elizabeth, please.
伊丽莎白 求你
Who are you working for?
你为谁卖♥♥命
Is it John Knox?
是约翰·诺克斯吗
He's done this before.
他以前做过这种事
It would not be the first servant
你不是第一个
he's coerced into treason.
被他逼着叛国的人
Speak, while there is still mercy in my heart!
快说 趁我还对你有仁慈之心
So help me... Elizabeth, please.
你帮我... 伊丽莎白 求你
You mustn't let suspicion and fear blind you.
你不能让怀疑和恐惧蒙蔽你
I am your friend.
我是你的朋友
I am the only friend you have left.
我是你唯一的朋友了
It's all right, Jane.
没事 简
You don't have to answer me.
你不用回答我
But you do have to answer my interrogators.
但你必须回答我的审讯员
Take her to the Tower.
带她去塔里
No, Elizabeth, please.
不要 伊丽莎白 求你
No, please! No, please! No!
求你了 不要 求你了
Mary. Mary, wake up.
玛丽 玛丽 醒醒
What is it?
怎么了
Darnley's left the castle.
达恩利离开了城♥堡♥
What? Where did he go?
什么 他去哪里了
I don't know, but I just learned from one of the servants
我不知道 但我刚从一个仆人那得知
that he left in a carriage not an hour ago.
不到一小时前他乘马车离开了
That's odd.
奇怪
He and his mother were very clear
他和他母亲说得很明白
about him wanting to stay close to the baby.
他想离孩子近一点
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
You should be in the nursery.
你应该在婴儿房♥里
Forgive me, Your Majesty, but King Darnley said
请恕罪 陛下 但是达恩利国王说
he wanted to be alone with his son.
他想跟自己的儿子单独待一会儿
Darnley's taken him.
达恩利把他带走了
Bothwell, Darnley's taken my son.
博斯威尔 达恩利把我儿子带走了
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表