剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on Reign.
《女王》前情提要
My sister, Queen Leeza.
我的姐妹莉扎王后
She's become quite pious
在嫁给西班牙国王后
since marrying the king of Spain.
她已然是个虔诚的信徒
Philip thinks you need to draw
菲利普认为你应该
your Catholic nobles closer.
更加拉拢天主教贵族们
Secure their loyalty, their gold.
保障他们的金子 从而确保他们的忠诚
Spain can't fund this court forever.
西班牙不可能永远资助法国宫廷
John Knox tried to have you killed, not Mary.
是约翰·诺克斯想杀你 而不是玛丽
Knox is a respected Protestant leader.
诺克斯是一位受尊敬的新教♥徒♥领袖
I can't go after him without evidence.
没有证据的话 我不会去针对他
Evidence that died along with your witness.
证据跟你的目击者死在一起了
Did you know about Knox?
你知道诺克斯的事吗
I knew.
我知道
You have a long road to travel before I trust you again.
要想再让我相信你 你还要努力证明自己
Lord Narcisse, you provided crucial information to the Crown.
纳西斯伯爵 你为女王提供了重要信息
And as a reward, I am transferring you out of the Tower.
作为奖赏 我会将你送出高塔
Elizabeth executed my friend.
伊丽莎白处决了我的朋友
I'm not looking for a man to love,
我找的不是爱人
I'm looking for a weapon to use against her.
而是一件对付她的武器
I need power, I need a husband.
我需要权力 我需要一个丈夫
And that husband is Lord Darnley.
那个丈夫就是达恩利
So you've come to my court to bargain.
所以你是来跟我谈条件的
I am in love with a woman I can't have.
我爱上了一个我无法拥有的女人
She is promised to a suitor of a powerful family.
她被许给了一个有权有势家族的追求者
You can break their engagement.
你可以取消他们的婚约
If you do this for me,
如果你为我这么做
Queen Mary and I will never meet,
玛丽女王和我不会见面
and without me, Mary Stuart will be powerless against you.
没有我 玛丽·斯图尔特就没力量反对你了
Halt!
停下
In the name of the English Crown!
以英格兰女王的名义
Halt!
停下
Halt!
停下
Please. We're just farmers.
拜托 我们只是农民
You're farmers of gunpowder, by the looks of it.
看起来你们是运火♥药♥的农民
You're Scottish Guard. On my life,
你们是苏格兰的侍卫 我以生命发誓
the village of Canonbie will never surrender.
卡侬比村庄绝不会投降
No need to give your life today.
今天你没必要送命
Instead... give Queen Mary a message.
给玛丽女王传个信吧
Please tell me we've received word from Lord Darnley.
拜托告诉我 我们收到了达恩利大人的消息
Otherwise, James, I might be alarmed by your urgent manner.
不然 詹姆斯 你的紧急态度会让我震惊
Some things are more important than Darnley's strange silence,
有些事比达恩利的奇怪沉默
or your marriage plans.
或者你的联姻计划更为重要
I know you are opposed to Darnley
我知道你反对达恩利
because he is a Catholic lord,
因为他是天主教领主
but if I am to protect myself against Elizabeth...
但如果我要保护自己免受伊丽莎白的伤害...
Protect your own country first. Bring a basin of water.
先保护你的国家吧 拿一盆水来
Why? What's happening?
为什么 出什么事了
Easy, lad.
放松
Oh, my God.
天啊
Who did this to you?
谁对你做的
We were intercepted a mile outside Canonbie.
出卡侬比一英里后 就有人拦住了我们
You poor young man.
可怜的年轻人
Two of our soldiers were disguised as peasants,
我们的两名士兵装扮成了农民
but their farm cart was ambushed nonetheless.
但他们的农用车依然被伏击了
English soldiers took the grain and the munition.
英格兰士兵拿走了粮食和军♥火♥
Canonbie is a Scottish town.
卡侬比是苏格兰小镇
The English had no right.
英格兰人无权这样做
It's a disputed border region.
那是边界争议区
One that I swore to protect.
那是我发誓保护的地方
If we don't get supplies
如果在本周末之前
to the town by the end of the week,
我们没能将补给送去小镇
the villagers will starve.
村民会饿死
The soldiers said the siege would be lifted
士兵说如果卡侬比投降
if Canonbie surrendered.
他们就不再围攻
I told them the villagers would rather die.
我跟他们说村民们宁愿去死
This is the third time
这是第三次
we've tried to supply arms
我们向卡侬比
and food to Canonbie.
送武器和食物了
I was promised this would not happen again.
有人保证这种事不会再次发生的
It should not have, Your Majesty.
本来不该发生的 女王陛下
But somehow, the English were aware of our movements.
但不知怎么 英格兰人知道我们的行动
All three times.
三次都知道啊
The question is, how?
问题是怎么知道的
Darnley...
达恩利
my love...
我的爱人
We can't.
不行
If I'm not whole on my wedding night...
如果在我新婚之夜我不是处子之身
As your husband,
作为你丈夫
I will promise not to judge.
我保证不会评头论足
But you are not my husband yet.
但你还不是我丈夫
In case you've forgotten,
你也许忘了
I am still engaged to Lord White, not you.
我还是怀特大人的未婚妻 不是你的
Darling, I told you, that's being taken care of.
亲爱的 我跟你说过了 这件事解决了
Queen Elizabeth is negotiating with Lord White
伊丽莎白女王在和怀特大人协商
to get you out of your engagement
解除你的婚约
so that we can be together.
这样我们就能在一起了
What about your mother?
那你母亲呢
She seems determined to make you a king.
她似乎决心要让你成为国王
Accepting Mary's invitation to the Scottish court
接受玛丽去苏格兰宫廷的邀请
does not guarantee me a crown.
并不能保证让我成为国王
And I would lose you.
而且我还会失去你
I can't lose you.
我不能失去你
Keira...
凯拉
you are more important to me than all the kingdoms in the world.
你比世界上的所有王国对我来说还重要
More important than Scotland...
比苏格兰更重要
...or England...
还有英格兰
...or my own satisfaction,
以及我的一己私欲
which is why I will preserve your virtue
所以我会保留你的童真
for our wedding night.
留到我们的新婚之夜
But that doesn't mean we can't enjoy ourselves.
但那并不意味着我们不能好好享受
Queen Mary doesn't know what she's missing.
玛丽女王不知道自己错过了什么
Oh, dear.
天啊
It did seem as though it would be
但这次的分数
a closer game this time, didn't it?
看起来更接近 对吧
You only beat me by one point.
你只赢了我一分
Did I?
是吗
Oh. I think you're mistaken.
看来你弄错了
It's another crushing defeat.
这是一场压倒性的胜利
Clearly, I am not a worthy adversary.
显然 作为对手我还入不了您的眼
You know, I would understand
如果你直接把我送回家的话
if you simply sent me home.
我还能理解
Are you forgetting you stabbed two of my guards
你是不是忘了 在你妻子试图谋害我后
after your wife tried to have me killed?
你刺伤了两名我的侍卫
John Knox tried to have you killed.
是约翰·诺克斯想谋害你
Which you would never have known about,
要不是我告诉你
had I not informed you.
你根本不可能知道这个消息
And that is the only reason
正因如此
I'm allowing you to return to France...
我才允许你返回法国
that is, if they'll have you.
如果他们还愿意接受你的话
What does that mean?
这话什么意思
Well, I sent the terms of your release over a week ago,
我一周前就发出了你的释放条款
though I've heard nothing.
然后我还没收到任何回音
The ball is, as they say, in the Valois court.
如他们所说 决定权在瓦卢瓦宫廷手上
Well... clearly, King Charles is dealing
显然 查尔斯国王
with more pressing matters.
正在处理更紧迫的事务
I assume he relies more heavily
我想他应该是更为依仗
on his experienced advisors,
他那些经验丰富的大臣们
which is why I wrote to Catherine de Medici directly.
所以我的信是直接发给凯瑟琳·梅第奇的
Then why hasn't she responded?
那她为什么还不回复呢
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表