剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
if it involves propping up Charles,
如果是为了支持查尔斯执政
you are playing a very dangerous game.
你是在玩火
Mother, what in God's name are you doing?
母亲 你在做什么
It is none of your business.
不关你的事
What is that?
那是什么
What are you doing sneaking into my chambers?
你溜进我房♥间来做什么
Returning your earrings
来把耳环还给你
and uncovering your pact with the devil, apparently.
显然还发现了你和恶魔签的条约
It wasn't a pact. It was one tiny spell.
那不是条约 只是个小咒语
It was a good luck charm, really.
能带来好运的咒语 真的
I was only trying to help Charles feel stronger.
我只是想帮查尔斯 让他感觉强大
Are you telling me that this heresy
你是说这咒语
is the reason Charles has been so aggressive lately?
就是查尔斯最近这么咄咄逼人的原因
No. Maybe. I might have overdone the ram's horn...
不 也许吧 我可能放了太多公羊角...
Mother!
母亲
I promise, I promise,
我保证 我保证
I will never do this again.
我再也不这样做了
Clearly, Charles has gone too far.
说真的 查尔斯太过了
Once I remove the spell,
等我解除了咒语
I will try to fix the situation
我就会试着用传统的办法
with conventional methods. How?
把问题解决 什么办法
I'll write to a French lord that I know in Granville,
我会给一位格朗维尔的法国贵族写信
and I'll ask him to convince the English to negotiate.
要求他说服英格兰同意谈判
Charles can't know
不能让查尔斯知道
that I've had anything to do with this,
我与此事有任何关系
because he'll refuse.
因为他会拒绝的
And Narcisse can't know either,
纳西斯也不能知道
so don't tell Luc.
所以你不许告诉卢克
I'm not going to lie for you, Mother.
我不会为你撒谎的 母亲
That's not who I am.
我不是这样的人
Since when?
这可新鲜了
Tell me, how are you and Luc getting along?
告诉我 你和卢克相处得好吗
We're not.
不好
I don't like him at all.
我一点也不喜欢他
I heard you were practically swooning
我听说你学射箭的时候
during archery.
几乎晕过去了
Admit it, you're attracted to your husband,
承认吧 你深深被自己的丈夫吸引
and you're lying about it.
而你又不想承认
Because I can't have feelings for Luc.
因为我不能喜欢卢克
I swore to Leith I wouldn't fall in love with him.
我对利思发过誓 不会爱上他
I know that Luc isn't the man
我知道 你不想跟卢克
that you wanted to spend the rest of your life with,
一起共度余生
but you've made promises to him, too.
但你也对他许下了承诺
Luc needs an heir to carry his family's name.
卢克需要继承人 传承家族姓氏
It's an arranged marriage, not a promise from the heart.
可这是包办婚姻 不是真心的承诺
No, but a promise nonetheless.
没错 但也是个承诺
So you've told Leith
所以你告诉利思
that you won't fall in love with anyone else,
你绝不会爱上其他人
and you've promised Luc an heir.
你也向卢克保证会生下继承人
Do you really think that you can keep both promises?
你真的觉得自己可以同时信守两个诺言吗
Yes. Yes, I do.
是 是 我相信
Claude.
克劳德
I didn't hear you... I should have knocked.
我没听见... 我应该先敲门的
No, it's fine. Did you want something?
没关系 你想要什么吗
Yes... Actually.
是的 当然有
Are you sure about this?
你确定吗
It's good to be back.
回来的感觉真好
So many people turned out
没想到这么多人都能出席
to praise our generosity.
来赞扬我们的慷慨
Lord Kinloch traveled three hours to be here.
肯洛赫大人赶了三小时路呢
I'm surprised he came at all.
他能来本身就让我很惊讶
Kinloch hasn't been to court in months.
肯洛赫好几个月都没来宫里了
Not since I ruled against him in a property dispute.
自从我在一次财产争论中反对过他之后
I suppose I should attribute his presence
我想他应该是看在你的面子上
to your popularity.
才过来的吧
Yes. Everyone but you seems happy to see me.
没错 只有你不高兴看见我
I'm smiling, aren't I?
我在笑呢 不是吗
Your doting wife sharing the limelight.
深爱你的妻子和你分享荣耀
You're getting everything you want.
你真是心满意足了
As will you, Mary.
你也会的 玛丽
I will have the money delivered
只要这次活动获得成功
as soon as this evening is a success
我的东西都被运回宫里之后
and my things are brought back to court.
我就会把钱送过来
In the meantime,
同时
we should give the people what they want.
我们也应该满足人们的愿望
Thank you all for coming.
感谢诸位的莅临
These have been somber times for Scotland.
苏格兰近日形势严峻
When I heard of the tragedies in the Highland,
我一听说高地发生的悲剧
I cut short my visit to my family home
就缩短了回家探亲的时间
and rushed back to be at my wife's side.
赶回我妻子的身边
I told Queen Mary that it is our duty
我告诉玛丽女王
to act quickly.
我们理应行动迅速
We vow to do everything in our power
我们承诺发挥一切力量
to help those victims who have lost all they have.
帮助损失财产的人
To Scotland.
敬苏格兰
To Scotland!
敬苏格兰
I am proud to be king of this beautiful country,
能成为这个美丽国家的国王 我很骄傲
as I am husband to my beautiful queen.
还有这位美丽女王的丈夫
Was that really necessary?
真有必要这样吗
Well, when you finally announce that we're expecting a child,
等你最后宣布我们要有孩子时
you want people to believe that I'm the father, don't you?
你希望大家认为我是孩子的父亲 不是吗
Besides,
再说了
I enjoyed it.
我很享受
Although I can't say the same for Lord Bothwell.
虽然博斯威尔大人看起来没那么享受
You can't expect everyone to be glad
你不能指望每个人
you're back at court, Darnley.
都希望你回到宫里 达恩利
Some of us know you.
有些人了解你
Mary, I think Rizzio needs to speak with you.
玛丽 我想里奇奥有事要跟你说
It might be important.
可能是重要的事
The Italian ambassador was complaining
意大利大使一直
about a trade agreement earlier.
对之前的一个贸易协定抱怨连连
If you start talking to that windbag now,
和那个话唠说话
you'll be gone for days.
要几天几夜才能完
I should handle this.
我得去处理这件事了
Give my apologies to our guests.
帮我向客人道歉
Bothwell is waiting outside with horses and queensguard.
博斯威尔带了马和女王卫队在外面等着
I'll return as soon as the money is safe at the church.
等我把钱安置在教堂 就马上回来
Help Greer keep Darnley occupied.
帮葛瑞尔拖住达恩利
Already arranged a steady flow of wine.
已经安排人给他敬酒了
Thank you for this, Gideon.
谢谢你 吉迪恩
I've never been able to forget who I am, not even for a moment.
我从不能忘记自己的身份和责任 一秒也不能
But you gave me a way to escape.
但你让我逃离了那一切
And it's wonderful.
这感觉太好了
Julia and Bernard have a good life.
茱莉亚和伯纳德生活的不错
I envy them.
我好羡慕他们
Although they are quite poor
尽管他们既没钱
and powerless,
也没权
and their clothes itch.
衣服让人发痒
But they are free to love without fear.
但他们能自♥由♥无畏地相爱
And they can even do this...
甚至可以这样...
There's something else I'd like to do.
有件事我倒是很想做
I've always wondered if queens can swim.
我一直想知道女王是不是会游泳
Yes!
别跑
Jane! Lord Blackburn.
简 布莱克本大人
What are you...?
你在这...
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
W-What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
You left court, Your Majesty.
您离开了宫廷 陛下
I-I was given time off to visit family.
我请了假回家里看看
Please let me go.
请放我走吧
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表