剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
when I move on England.
支持我夺取英格兰的话
But you can't actually trust him
但你不能相信他
to keep his word and give you the money.
会遵守诺言给你钱
Oh, I don't. But Darnley's ego
我不相信 但是达恩利的自大
has given us an opportunity.
给了我们可乘之机
While he enjoys his victory show with the nobles,
当他享受着胜利向贵族展现自己的时候
his king's guards will be here at court,
国王的侍卫也会在宫里
leaving the Lennox estate vulnerable.
雷诺克斯城♥堡♥就会疏于防守
While Darnley's distracted at the party,
在达恩利注意力都集中在宴会上的时候
I could take some men and retrieve the gold.
我可以带一些人取回那些金子
The money belongs to the Crown, David.
那些钱属于皇室 大卫
If you were caught with it, you'd be thrown in jail
如果你被发现 会以抢劫罪
for robbery.
被关进监狱
I need to collect the money myself.
我需要亲自去
Well, I'm going with you.
好吧 那我和你一起去
If it's Darnley's money, too,
如果这也是达恩利的钱
he may try to take it back.
他也许会想办法夺回来
The money will be protected
等我们到了教堂
once we get it to the church.
那些钱就会安全了
Father Quinn has agreed to set up
奎恩神父答应以我的名义
a charity fund in my name.
建立一个慈善基金
It will provide for the victims for now,
现在可以用来帮助灾民
and it will allow me to protect my money
以后还能防止我的财产
from Darnley in the future.
被达恩利得到
Darnley's already provided a guest list.
达恩利已经准备好了宾客名单
I'll send out the invitations.
我去发邀请
And I'll talk to the kitchen staff about a menu.
我去和厨房♥商量菜单
I believe roast pig is appropriate for the occasion.
我相信烤猪很适合这种场合
I don't like this.
我不喜欢这样
Even if it's just for show,
即使只是做戏
bringing Darnley back to court
让达恩利回到宫中
as your equal is dangerous.
和你平起平坐也很危险
He's a power-hungry insecure man
他渴求权力 缺乏安全感
who's capable of anything.
且一无是处
He is also a political necessity,
我在政♥治♥上需要他
so I must manage him as best I can.
所以必须尽力控制他
And by taking his money,
拿走他的钱
I will take a piece of his power.
我会削弱他一部分的权力
But bringing him back into your life...
但让他重回你的生活
it opens the doors to other demands.
会给他提出其他要求的机会
Not to mention how much I hate the idea
更不用说我有多不愿意
of him being near you.
看到他出现在你身边
The truth is,
事实上
I can't put my feelings for you aside.
我无法放下对你的感觉
For my safety and yours, you must.
为了你我的安全 你必须放下
I hate this, too, Bothwell.
我也不想这样 博斯威尔
But what else can I do?
但我还能怎样呢
Put the bread down,
把面包放下吧
and tell the baker from now on
告诉面包师从现在起
I do not wish to be disturbed.
我不想再被打扰
It appears I've disturbed you already.
但似乎我已经打扰你了
Not at all. I'm just stunned.
没有 我只是吃了一惊
You're unrecognizable.
简直认不出你来了
That is the point.
这就是我的目的
I told everyone at the castle I needed a few days
我告诉城♥堡♥里的所有人
at a secluded retreat.
我要隐居几天
And the moment I put on this disguise,
把自己伪装起来的一瞬间
I wasn't afraid anymore.
我就不再害怕了
Gideon, it's so wonderful.
吉迪恩 这感觉太棒了
for a few days I'm not Queen Elizabeth,
这几天我将不是伊丽莎白女王
but Julia, the baker's daughter.
而是茱莉亚 面包师的女儿
Well, allow me to introduce myself.
请允许我介绍自己
Captain Bernard, retired navy man.
伯纳德船长 退役海军
It's a pleasure, Captain.
很高兴见到你 船长
But now that I'm here safe,
现在我已经安全到了这里
there's no need for this disguise. No.
不需要再穿这些了 不
I like it.
我喜欢
Henri, you can't expect me to believe
亨利 你不会想让我相信
that Charles has won your respect?
查尔斯赢得了你的尊敬吧
Why not? After all, he is
为什么不呢 毕竟
my older, more experienced brother.
他是比我年长也更有经验的哥哥
A point he constantly enjoys making.
他一直在强调这一点
In fact, I'm on my way to a meeting
事实上 我正准备去
with Charles and his generals now.
和查尔斯和他的将军们开会
He thought it would be good for me
他觉得在他身边
to learn leadership at his kingly knee.
学习领导能力对我有益
I feel a strange kind of kinship towards you, Henri,
我莫名觉得跟你很亲近 亨利
so I know that you are not the type
所以我知道你不是那种
to give up so easily.
会轻易放弃的人
Oh, I haven't given up.
我没有放弃
I'm just waiting for the right moment.
我只是在等待合适的时机
And what is that moment?
什么时候是合适的时机
I'll know it when I see it.
等它出现就知道了
A delicate situation has developed here,
沿海的格兰维尔地区发生了一件
Granville, a coastal region where several
棘手的事情
English expatriates reside.
有一些外派的英格兰人住在那里
Two English lords are refusing to pay taxes
两个英格兰贵族拒绝向法国皇室
to the French Crown.
缴纳税款
What's delicate about that?
为什么棘手
Taking official action against foreign citizens
对外国居民采取正式行动
risks a diplomatic incident.
可能会导致外交事故
The English lords are also Protestant.
那些英格兰贵族也是新教♥徒♥
Their refusal to pay a Catholic king
他们拒绝向天主教国王交税
has inspired the French Protestants to do the same.
引得法国新教♥徒♥纷纷效仿
It could inspire a full-on rebellion.
有可能引发全面叛乱
I see.
我明白了
In my experience, Protestant rebellions need to be put down firmly.
根据我的经验 新教叛乱要被坚决镇♥压♥
I've done it before, and my people were grateful.
我曾这么做过 人♥民♥很感激
I even have a baby named after me.
甚至有个孩子以我命名
That is impressive.
真是令人钦佩
I wonder, Henri,
我想知道 亨利
what would you do in this situation?
这种情况下你会怎么做
It's not for me to say.
轮不到我说话
But in my experience,
但根据我的经验
I've found it best to wait for an advantage before I strike.
我觉得出征前最好先等待时机
Then it's a good thing you aren't the king.
还好你不是国王
Two weeks ago,
两周前
when Henri challenged his throne,
亨利挑战国王权威的时候
Charles was understandably shaken.
查尔斯显而易见地动摇了
Now he practically shoots his brother's hand off,
现在他几乎射掉了他弟弟的手
and Henri does nothing.
亨利却无动于衷
What changed?
发生了什么
Perhaps nothing, and you were wrong to doubt
也许什么都没发生 只是你对查尔斯
both Charles and me.
和我的怀疑是错的
He is a strong king.
他是个强有力的国王
Or you are hiding something.
或者你有所隐瞒
You heard me, General, round up every tax offender
你听到我说的了 将军 抓住所有
and throw them in debtors' jail at once.
不按时纳税的人 马上关进债主监狱
But, Your Majesty, putting English nobles
但是陛下 把英格兰贵族
in a pauper's prison is unprecedented.
关进平民的监狱是史无前例的事
Perhaps a stern warning...
也许一个严厉的警告...
I've made my decision!
我已经做出了决定
I am the king, and the king's word is law.
我是国王 国王的话就是律法
Henri, tell me that I didn't just hear your brother
亨利 我刚刚不是听到你哥哥说
order the arrest of English nobility.
要把英格兰贵族抓起来吧
I'm surprised you could hear anything
你竟然能在他的狮子吼里
over the sound of his lion-like roar.
听到内容 我很惊讶
Face it, Mother,
承认吧 母亲
Charles is out of control.
查尔斯已经失控了
Whatever you've done, and whatever you are going to do,
不管你做了什么 或者打算做什么
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表