剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
I like what you like.
那你喜欢什么我就喜欢什么
See what a good husband I'll be?
你看我这个丈夫称职吧
I wanted to talk to you about the seating arrangements.
我想跟你说一下宴席座位的事
I found out we have another guest.
我们的宾客多了一位
Where should we seat Lady Keira White?
凯拉·怀特小姐应该坐哪里
Mary, I don't...
玛丽 我不...
Don't bother trying to deny you're having an affair.
不要费心否认你有情人了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Keira is the love of my life, and we were torn apart by a lie.
凯拉是我的挚爱 我们因为一个谎言被分开了
She's married.
她结婚了
We have no future.
我们没有未来
Mine is with you.
我跟你才有未来
James tried to warn me about you.
詹姆斯警告我注意你
He said that you were selfish and reckless,
他说你自私又鲁莽
and I refused to listen.
我却不听他的
Why should I listen to you now?
我凭什么听你的话
Apologies are for wives, and I will never be yours.
你应该跟妻子道歉 而我不会成为你的妻子
You can't seriously be willing to walk away from this marriage
你不会真的为了惩罚我犯的一个错误
just to punish me for one mistake?
就不跟我结婚了吧
Oh, no, the mistake was mine.
不 犯错误的是我
For thinking that we could have more than a political marriage.
我不该以为我们之间可以不只有政♥治♥婚姻
I was so stupid to think that we could find love together.
我太蠢了 竟然以为我们可以一起找到爱
It was only one time!
我就错了那一次
Why do you keep saying that like it makes it better?
你一直这么说难道会让这变成好事吗
I can't trust you.
我无法信任你
You have ruined everything we might have had,
你毁掉了我们之前拥有的一切
everything we might have been.
毁掉了我们的将来
I knew that something or someone
我就知道会有一些事
was going to get in the way of our happiness.
或一些人阻碍我们的幸福
And I was looking in this corner and that for all the...
我一直找啊找 我去那么努力地
the people and the threats
保护你不受
that I was protecting you from.
那些人和事的威胁
And all this time,
可到头来
the enemy was you.
敌人却是你
You don't love me.
你不爱我
And I'm willing to bet you never will.
我打赌你也永远不会爱我
In your heart you know that,
你自己心里清楚
so what does it matter?
所以有什么关系
I'm giving up the love of my life to marry you,
我为了跟你结婚放弃了我的挚爱
but if you walk away from this marriage,
但如果你不跟我结婚
you are giving up much more.
你放弃的会有更多
I know you, Mary.
我了解你 玛丽
You want England.
你想要英格兰
You won't, you can't,
你不会 也不能
let one indiscretion destroy everything you've worked for.
让一点小事毁了你辛苦经营的一切
If I do marry you,
如果我跟你结婚
it will be for the good of Scotland
那我也是为了苏格兰
and the promise of England,
以及英格兰的未来
and nothing more.
并无其他
You will be my husband in name only.
你只会是我名义上的丈夫
And we will never be happy.
我们永远不会幸福
And I will never forgive you.
我永远不会原谅你
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表