剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
they'll have to kill me.
他们必须杀了我才行
Charles.
查尔斯
I would never let that happen.
我不会让这种事发生的
Ever.
永远不会
You are my son.
你是我的儿子
And you are going to prove stronger
而且你会让大家都看到
than anyone ever imagined.
你有多么强大
Next time you go drinking in Cornwall with your friends,
下次你去康沃尔和朋友一起喝酒
you should tell me.
你得告诉我
You just disappeared, and I thought...
你就那么消失了 我以为...
What?
什么
I thought maybe our relationship had grown too painful.
我以为我们的关系让你太痛苦了
Elizabeth... Just listen.
伊丽莎白... 听我说
I just spent hours in a carriage
我和一个善良英俊的男人
with a man who is kind and handsome,
在马车里共度了几个小时
and I kept thinking to myself,
我却在想
how can I spend a life with someone I don't love,
我怎能和一个我不爱的人共度一生
when the man who means everything to me
而对我来说意义非凡的男人
will be kept at a distance?
却必须和我保持距离
And I realized I can't.
我发觉我做不到
I'm not gonna marry him, Gideon.
我不会和他结婚的 吉迪恩
But you have to.
但你必须那么做
What?
什么
No, I don't.
不 我不用
I wasn't drinking in a tavern.
我没去酒馆喝酒
I was working with Mary.
我在为玛丽办事
Mary.
玛丽
What happened?
怎么回事
There was a threat of a Catholic coup
有一场针对你的
against you.
天主教政♥变♥
Mary asked me to help prevent it, and I... and I did.
玛丽让我帮她阻止这件事 我做了
Who else was involved?
谁还牵扯进去了
Catholics who wanted to see Mary on your throne,
那些想看玛丽坐上你王位的天主教♥徒♥
but... but she called it off.
但...但她阻止了这场政♥变♥
There was a threat of a coup forming?
竟然有一场政♥变♥阴谋
Are you really going to continue to defend my rival?
你还要继续再为我的对手辩护吗
No. I'm not.
不 我不会
You were right.
你是对的
As long as Mary's alive,
只要玛丽还活着
there will always be Catholics who want her on your throne.
总还有天主教♥徒♥想让她替代你
Unless you share it with someone of their faith.
除非你与他们有同样的信仰
To stay alive, you must marry the Archduke.
为了活下去 你必须和大公结婚
What's Bothwell doing here?
博斯威尔在这里做什么
I banished him from court.
我流放了他
And I invited him back.
我把他请回来了
He's now my bodyguard.
他现在是我的护卫
And Rizzio is my new adviser.
里齐奥是我的新大臣
How lovely for the three of you.
三人组真不错啊
Why did you send for me, Mary?
你叫我来做什么 玛丽
Is it because you've rethought your decision?
因为你反思了你的决定吗
If so, I am more than willing to do my part
如果是这样 我非常愿意合作
to move forward in peace.
和平前进
Together, we can still take England.
我们一起就能拿下英格兰
No, Darnley. We can't.
不 达恩利 我们不能
My seal.
我的印♥章♥
Safely retrieved from England.
已经安全从英格兰取回了
Along with my gold
回来的还有我的金子
and my countrymen.
和我的同胞
Could we, uh...
我们能否...
speak alone?
单独谈谈
No.
不
Mary, please.
玛丽 拜托
We both know that things got out of hand
我们都知道昨晚事情失控了
last night, but believe me,
但相信我
I am sorry.
我很抱歉
It's too late for apologies, Darnley.
现在道歉太晚了 达恩利
The threats you made can never be taken back.
你造成的威胁无法弥补
And they will never be forgiven.
也无法被原谅
I lost my temper.
我只不过是发了脾气
We both know I didn't mean what I said.
我们都知道那不是我的真心话
I-I would never betray you to Elizabeth.
我永远不会将你出♥卖♥♥♥给伊丽莎白
We are finished, Darnley.
我们完了 达恩利
Well, that's it, then.
好吧
You win.
你赢了
But I never really had a chance, did I?
但我其实从未有过机会 不是吗
I gave you every chance!
我给了你很多机会
You're the one sitting on the throne.
坐在王位上的人是你
I am your king in name only.
我只是名义上的国王
Not a real king, and I'm certainly not a real husband.
并非真正的国王 也非真正的丈夫
But, if that's what you want,
但如果这就是你想要的
then from now on, I will do nothing but drink
那从现在起 我什么都不会做
and whore my way through Scotland.
只会喝酒 睡遍全苏格兰的妓♥女♥
Bothwell. Arrest him.
博斯威尔 逮捕他
You can't arrest me, Mary.
你不能逮捕我 玛丽
Have you forgotten that the child
难道你忘记了吗
in your belly needs a father?
你肚子里的孩子需要一个父亲
Oh, you didn't know.
看来你们都不知道这件事
All I have to do is
我需要做的只是
say that that child isn't mine,
说这个孩子不是我的
and you and your heir will both pay the price.
那你和你的继承人就会得到报应
You would condemn your own child?
你竟然怪罪于你自己孩子
And who would believe you?
谁会相信你
Any man would.
所有人
You and your new bodyguard seem very close.
你和你的新护卫似乎很亲密啊
You're trying to take all my power away.
你想剥夺我的所有权力
But I'm still your husband,
但我还是你的丈夫
and I still have the power to ruin you.
我还是能够毁了你
Get out of my sight.
滚出去
Get out!
滚
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表